image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
cash-change_(resized).jpg
Two-cents_(resized).png
money_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 10.
#251 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Don't ever use oil, grease, lube, anything like that on SS game. Go wipe that shit off.

It's not on the plunger. It's on the arm that runs in the ramp slot.

#252 7 years ago

I would have expected more from a varsity letter! Those stainless steel guides should have a mirror finish on them

#253 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

2. Pinside gets monies from sales.

BINGO!

#254 7 years ago

I was scrolling thru the forum and thought, now why has a TZ For Sale post got over 250 posts?

Boy this has been fun!

#255 7 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I was scrolling thru the forum and thought, now why has a TZ For Sale post got over 250 posts?
Boy this has been fun!

Right? Last night was so much fun. Tonight? Not so much.

#256 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

but serious, let everybody ask what they want? Who cares? Let the market be the judge..
This guy is pretty super rude,but it is not cool to talk his machine down that he is trying to sell.
I lucked out 1 time too, overpriced my sttng cause it was reasonably pretty and sold it for triple the catalogue value...these people had big bucks and simply wanted one and i was the only one for sale at that moment.
Everybody is all like:" just look at this rude dude"....while we all know nobody needs smartass comments when trying to sell a machine..you might ruïn a potential deal?
Be cool to each other , people...relax
I know the guys who own pinside here in the netherlands and from now on i will let them eject every motherf@cking last one of you trolls!!

That's what the thread accompanying the ad is for right? It's for discussing the price and condition of the machine and maybe the reputation of the seller. One person typed "10k by today" which is a known joke on pinside and another put a surprised emoticon. The OP from there started insulting people with lesser collections, Ghostbusters owners and anybody else who chimed in.

I don't think you are right for blaming "every motherf@cking last one of you trolls" for the problems in this thread. "Let the market be the judge." Isn't that what's happening in this thread? The market, or pinsiders, is commenting if this game is worth the price or not. If he didn't want that discussion just uncheck the box that opens this thread and no one will have an outlet for talking about this game and he can discuss the game with potential buyers through PMs. Seems like the conflict was pretty avoidable but the OP relished in it and even pushed it further.

#257 7 years ago

Image hooker you could get for 10k, Fuck TZ!

#258 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Image the hooker you could get for 10k, Fuck TZ!

#259 7 years ago

You can say that again

#260 7 years ago

Image how many Jersey hooker's you could get for 10K....

#261 7 years ago

Image hooker you could get for 10k, Fuck TZ!

Well that adds alot to the conversation! LOL.

#262 7 years ago

This thread is a real page turner. oh well, glws

giphy[1]_(resized).pnggiphy[1]_(resized).png

#263 7 years ago

Image how many Jersey hooker's you could get for 10K....

Image how many vocabulary lessons you could take for 10k.

#264 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:Image how many vocabulary lessons you could take for 10k.

My wife enlightens me daily for free.

#265 7 years ago

This is why I think I'll leave Pinside. Too much damn drama

#266 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

This is why I think I'll leave Pinside. Too much damn drama

I'm leaving soon, too, and that's why. Too many damn people leaving.

#267 7 years ago

I'm just here for the warmth generated by the tire fire.*

*By "tire fire", I mean the general state of New Jersey. I don't mean to disrespect this fine thread.

#268 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

A restore is supposed to look like exactly that, a restore to original condition.

Then why all the mods on this game?

#269 7 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I'm just here for the warmth generated by the tire fire.*
*By "tire fire", I mean the general state of New Jersey. I don't mean to disrespect this fine thread.

LMAO....F U

#271 7 years ago

Jersey was fine until Yzfguy moved here. Then all our liquor disappeared.

#272 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Right? Last night was so much fun. Tonight? Not so much.

I think Op comes back in a day or so......easily the most amazing/ entertaining FS thread I've ever seen until he got the temp boot....read it 3 times...funny as shit!!!

I do wish Op GLWS , as that would be a great end to an epic thread....

#273 7 years ago

I do miss him.

#274 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Jersey was fine until Yzfguy moved here. Then all our liquor disappeared.

One drink and ya get a reputation......

#275 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

One drink and ya get a reputation......

For anybody that doesn't know, this is what a night at Yzfguy's house looks like. And yes...that's his kid.

yastremsky_worlds-largest-cocktails_martini_(resized).jpgyastremsky_worlds-largest-cocktails_martini_(resized).jpg

1375470667379300_(resized).png1375470667379300_(resized).png

#276 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

For anybody that doesn't know, this is what a night at Yzfguy's house looks like. And yes...that's his kid.

I don't know him, but I love him.

#277 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Delt was all hurt feelings cuz his game that sold last week didn't sit well with him or whatever. So he decided to be clever and say some smart ass stuff to me about my game. Do you see me saying anything in his thread? No. I didn't. Because I don't troll. If you can't read between the lines as far as what his intentions were then you need to learn a lot about people.

haha hurt feelings? Sorry - I sold my game and was very happy to give it to another pinsider who I thought paid a reasonable price. I made a general comment that price police would come out and comment. That was it. I didn't even say anything directly to you. You then act like a ___ and insult me and others. I was surprised b/c you're such an easy target - a complete embarrassment, replying back was effortless.

You couldn't have commented on my other TZ thread b/c unlike you, I'm not trying to rip people off.

MODS - I don't know what's going on with this thread but I'm not going to sit idle while this jerk off rips on everyone.

#279 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

haha hurt feelings? Sorry - I sold my game and was very happy to give it to another pinsider who I thought paid a reasonable price. I made a general comment that price police would come out and comment. That was it. I didn't even say anything directly to you. You then act like a __ and insult me and others. I was surprised b/c you're such an easy target - a complete embarrassment, replying back was effortless.
You couldn't have commented on my other TZ thread b/c unlike you, I'm not trying to rip people off.
MODS - I don't know what's going on with this thread but I'm not going to sit idle while this jerk off rips on everyone.

He's been ejected for quite a while......... Have a shot and hang out, man.

#280 7 years ago

Well the OP has been ejected from his own FS thread, so here's a guy who's a pretty convincing substitute:

#281 7 years ago

What a great thread!

Can't believe no one asked if the tz had any ghosting lol

#282 7 years ago

Damn, I wish I had the trust fund this guy had.

#283 7 years ago

The time is right

The place is right

I've always wanted to do this

#284 7 years ago

Wonder if we'll see another add on CL about how crappy our mods are?

#285 7 years ago

Do you know what's wrong with California? Sales prices on pins. Apparently NJ has that issue too. California also doesn't know what the hell it wants to be!! Are you a beach state, a mountain state, an agricultural state, a desert state, a city state, or just the best damn state? Probably the last one.

#286 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

What a great thread!
Can't believe no one asked if the tz had any ghosting lol

Does this TZ have any ghosting?

rd

#287 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

He's been ejected for quite a while......... Have a shot and hang out, man.

Well now it seems that our favorite low life has decided to PM people and attempt to "put them down". Here's the PM I recently received:

"Fucking tart. Late to the game. Get your head out of your asss "

What a loser. MODS - can we just ban this guy?

#288 7 years ago

Don't ban him, this is the most entertaining thing on here since the Popadiuk fiasco!

#289 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Well now it seems that our favorite low life has decided to PM people and attempt to "put them down". Here's the PM I recently received:
"Fucking tart. Late to the game. Get your head out of your asss "
What a loser. MODS - can we just ban this guy?

Just to clarify....I am a lowlife, but not the one sending pm s

#290 7 years ago

Please don't ban him.I refresh this every half hour all day for for a full day of comedy!

#291 7 years ago

?

Anywhere. No grease, lube, oil, wd-40 anywhere.

If parts aren't moving freely, something is wrong and/or needs to be adjusted.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

It's not on the plunger. It's on the arm that runs in the ramp slot.

#292 7 years ago

Wow-OP added Added a really fair priced Addams gold for $12500, such a deal. Wonder if there is a combo sale for 20k with TZ. I don't think these come with Color DMD displays, that's an extra $2000.
He also has a HEP Scared stiff at a discount price of. 13500, Star Trek LE at a low $9500.
He's ready for the Neiman Marcus Christmas sale.

#293 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Just to clarify....I am a lowlife, but not the one sending pm s

haha - I didn't mean you!!! I was talking about the OP.

btw - seems like OP can't get enough of PM'ing me things. I know you're reading this so just you're aware, I haven't read the past 2 messages you sent (EDIT - received another 3 and deleted them all. Will continue doing the same....what a loser). I'm sure they're filled with the same level of ignorance and stupidity that you've shown throughout this entire thread. Do me a favor and don't waste your time. I know you have a lot of it and I'm sorry that you're financially strapped and forced to sell pinball machines. Lucky for you, there is always a gas pumping job in your state.

No need to further embarrass yourself on a pinball forum. It's not a good look.

#295 7 years ago

Well.....now you're just being jealous! pumping your own gas like a commoner!

#296 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Well.....now you're just being jealous! pumping your own gas like a commoner!

haha - I can't tell you how many times I've gone through Jersey and forget it's all full service. I guess you can spin it that full service is the high level of customer service you get when going through the garden state! Let's just hope the devils have a good year and I'll be a happy camper.

#297 7 years ago

best part about this whoel thing is that he appears to be getting out and leaving the hobby.

#298 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

haha - I can't tell you how many times I've gone through Jersey and forget it's all full service. I guess you can spin it that full service is the high level of customer service you get when going through the garden state! Let's just hope the devils have a good year and I'll be a happy camper.

Let's go Rangers! I don't even like my home team!

IMG_20160523_200140389_(resized).jpgIMG_20160523_200140389_(resized).jpg

#299 7 years ago

He's actually a really nice guy. I sold him a pin and it was one of the easiest sales I ever had. Met up with him at Allentown to get him the pin and we hung out for a few hours grabbing lunch and playing pins. Seems like anyone else who has bought/sold with him has had a similar experience.

We all take great pride in our pins and don't like when condition/price is questioned when we put so much blood, sweat and tears into them. Granted, he has come across strong in some responses (I live near Pittsburgh and have a GBLE!!), but there are also a number of Pinsiders who seem to enjoy antagonizing sellers. That is something I'll never understand. These are the same people who react the same way as the OP is when something they're selling gets ripped apart or they get called out for something.

I know that he's not completely getting out of the hobby and is selling to fund something else. He can share what that is if he wants when he gets back from his 2 day ban.

#300 7 years ago

Chippewa-Pin, nice of you to come to someone's defense like that. True that we all take great pride in our pins, but I welcome the feedback from the pinsider community on price. I'm even thankful when my for sale posts get flamey because that means more exposure to potential buyers! I'm not sure buying HEP pins counts as blood sweat and tears, but that's another thread all together.

That being said, saying that SLT "has come across strong" is a slight understatement, and the responses were completely uncalled for. I for one want this hobby to grow, and don't see any reason to judge the merit of anyone's comment based on how expansive their collection is or how long they have been a pinsider. If we treat everyone this way, who will want to be a part of our community? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but the comment that set this whole thing off "10k by today!" is a lot different (and I dont think all that antagonistic) than the responses by SLT. THAT, is a sure fire way to get antagonized though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 10.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-bally-1993-2044/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.