Topic Stats

• 499 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RTR
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 85 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
fire_arms_by_albatross101_(resized).jpg
tony-montana-scarface-say-hello-to-my-little-friend1_(resized).jpg
20151025_213631_(resized).jpg
20151025_213811_(resized).jpg
20151025_213847_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
cash-change_(resized).jpg
Two-cents_(resized).png
money_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.
#201 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Why is this incredible deal still languishing on the market??!

Cuz it was posted yesterday and I'm going over offers.

#202 3 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

If the show was in black and white. Why is the display orange in your highly modded game ? Don't update the color dmd and it defaults b&w or put a white led dmd in it.

You are pretty original. Did you not just read what you wrote from another pinsider?

#203 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Hopefully you got dinner and a show first

What are you implying? Want to explain? What are you 11? You are probably a homophobe. Gay rights must be getting your panties all in a bunch these days. Grow up.

#204 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

This... this in spades. PLEASE don't censor people to the point we can't tell if they're a jerk or not. It's nice to know who never to deal with... posts like this are incredibly informative in that sense.

Oh yeah. We know what you are all about.

#205 3 years ago

I'll go back at everyone just as a heads up and won't quit. Btw, current high offer is 8500.

#206 3 years ago

I've got no horse in this race, but I've got to be honest here. Save - you have to be one of the rudest people I've ever seen on here. You treat people you don't even know like garbage. You judge them based on where the live, etc. It's a shame.

Personally, after seeing the way you treat people, I would never buy anything from you or sell anything to you. I wouldn't let a single dime of mine touch your pocket. It could be a smoking deal and I'd still pass on it. I can assure you, I'm not the only person that works this way. I've had people on craigslist put up a bidding war and up their price. Then they come back to me and offer the machine at their original price after the other buyer backs out. I tell them to kick rocks. I just won't deal with people with no respect, values, or morals.

Keep these things in mind when trying to sell pins. You are not just showing your true colors to the people you are insulting. You're showing you colors to everyone reading the thread.

#207 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

You are probably a homophobe.

Well that would be weird. Haha

#208 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Ugh.. all the mods here are the crappy "Tom Wible" style of slapping plastic doodads all over the game.

Someone is showing their pinball age with an old RGP reference

#209 3 years ago

Reading through this.....while entertaining in way, I don't see how a for sale thread went so far into the ditch. It is a nice looking example of a TZ. May the price be too high? It might, but if so then the seller will continue to either enjoy playing it or drop the price to move it. If he thinks it can net him 10K I'd say go for it. Option of not linking the ad to the forum may have been better, but it would be nice to leave the heavy bashing for the guys that made off with large (or small) amounts of $ from members like Jpop and Kulek. Just getting way too ugly sometimes......it's just a for sale thread. I paid less for mine which I think is pretty close, wouldn't sell though. A nice working TZ is a nice deep machine to play. Only got "Lost in the Zone" twice in 2 years....

#210 3 years ago

So, the op got banned from his own FS thread for two days?

#211 3 years ago

If OP was a retailer would anyone have beef with the price? Serious question.

#212 3 years ago

This thread is a rollercoaster of emotion

#213 3 years ago

I would encourage the OP to respond to any and all posts on this thread in his other, Scared Stiff thread. That one's been getting a little slow since the shit starter in that thread decided to take a vacation from trolling. (No names mentioned, so no personal attacks!)

My popcorn's almost done and things are getting boring.

#214 3 years ago

You guys all butt f*** for the hurt?

What an awesome trainwreck! I am going to read this topic twice!

Awesome!!!

just feel the love over here!

but serious, let everybody ask what they want? Who cares? Let the market be the judge..
This guy is pretty super rude,but it is not cool to talk his machine down that he is trying to sell.
I lucked out 1 time too, overpriced my sttng cause it was reasonably pretty and sold it for triple the catalogue value...these people had big bucks and simply wanted one and i was the only one for sale at that moment.
Everybody is all like:" just look at this rude dude"....while we all know nobody needs smartass comments when trying to sell a machine..you might ruïn a potential deal?
Be cool to each other , people...relax
I know the guys who own pinside here in the netherlands and from now on i will let them eject every motherf@cking last one of you trolls!!
I'll be watching ya'll...watch your back
The pinballrockstar.

#215 3 years ago

"Added the word "trolls" which adds strength to my point"

This. This is hilarious!

#216 3 years ago

Yeah if you are a one percenter. Since I'm a two. On the edge of one. Go away too. You want to buy the game? If no, go away. Don't need your pontification.

You do realize this is one of the best guys in this business you are putting down? Since you live in Jersey, why don't you go pound sand on that filthy Jersey Shore? Take your 30 grand and buy yourself a prostitute , maybe she won't laugh at the "package". I mean a guy that has to pound his chest over $30K MUST have some other "shortcomings".

#217 3 years ago

I think he just wanted to keep his thread bumping and if he had to carve into a few members along the way, so be it. Whatever, he came off looking like an elitist fool but im sure his reputation is the last thing he's worried about. I would never ever buy or sell to him no matter the price.

#218 3 years ago

This from a guy who actually uses the word "newb".

#219 3 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Reading through this.....while entertaining in way, I don't see how a for sale thread went so far into the ditch. It is a nice looking example of a TZ. May the price be too high? It might, but if so then the seller will continue to either enjoy playing it or drop the price to move it. If he thinks it can net him 10K I'd say go for it. Option of not linking the ad to the forum may have been better, but it would be nice to leave the heavy bashing for the guys that made off with large (or small) amounts of $ from members like Jpop and Kulek. Just getting way too ugly sometimes......it's just a for sale thread. I paid less for mine which I think is pretty close, wouldn't sell though. A nice working TZ is a nice deep machine to play. Only got "Lost in the Zone" twice in 2 years....

This crap happens all over the regional Facebook groups for pinball/arcade for sale stuff. There's a clique of regulars who live on those sites and if something is listed outside the realm of their price tolerance threshold, they all pile on with meme's, troll offers, and general isht-posting rather than just let the high-priced stuff be ignored. Nice to see it's making its way here.

#220 3 years ago

I don't think any made fun of his price. A guy from brazil asked him if it was a typical us price and OP went mental on him. Serious jingoistic bullshit with his crony "Boob" egging him on.

#221 3 years ago

I don't know if it's the best ever, but this is for sure my favorite FS thread ever.

#222 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I don't think any made fun of his price. A guy from brazil asked him if it was a typical us price and OP went mental on him. Serious jingoistic bullshit with his crony "Boob" egging him on.

Not really what happened, but okay. (And I'm nobody's crony, btw...)

#223 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I don't think any made fun of his price. A guy from brazil asked him if it was a typical us price and OP went mental on him.

Come on dude.

Mr. Brazil has outed himself as a major, major tool over the past few days.

"Who knew it was so much fun to troll and piss people off?! HAHAHAH"

Class act all around.

#224 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Oh...and btw...you're referencing the other thread. Not this one. Pop over there if you want to discuss what actually happened. This thread was about Pittsburgh, and I had nothing to do with it. (And over there NY/NJ was getting attacked as well...I didn't egg anybody on.) Just along for the ride, my friend.

#225 3 years ago

Last word on this because I don't like people lying about me (because I'm not a troll, which is how it was made to sound):

Here's what I said in the other thread:

Everything is twice as valuable in the US as it is in Brazil. Still waiting for my invite to stay with you for the Rio Olympics. Running out of time! Please see my Olympics thread for more information.

If you have trouble with emojis, the wink means I was joking, and the kissing means it's all good and I'm not upset about anything.

Then, he called me a douchebag. Not the good kind, which I am, but the bad kind, which I'm not.

Then the gloves came off. But in a pretty nice way, I thought. I do try to play by Pinside rules. And that's why the moderators love me.

See? Here it is again:

#226 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Mr. Brazil has outed himself as a major, major tool over the past few days.

I'm shocked and honored I was the only one getting his hate mail for so long. I thought "my girlfriend" beelzeboob would have at least got some.

Bump.

#227 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I thought "my girlfriend" beelzeboob would have at least got some.

You promised you wouldn't tell!

#228 3 years ago

Is this the BOGO Price? If so I'll pay for the shipping on these.

#229 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm not a troll,

Yeah,that is what you like us to believe ey?! TROLL !

#230 3 years ago

I just read all five pages of this thread....wow....what a trainwreck.

#231 3 years ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

I just read all five pages of this thread....wow....what a trainwreck.

Yeah it was good right?!
Gonna read it again

#232 3 years ago

Hey, what do you know! The OP sent me a PM and had all kinds of colorful suggestions for me. I feel so welcomed!

Absolutely pathetic!!!

I love watching a good meltdown.

#233 3 years ago

If you're gonna boot the OP from a FS thread, why not just lock the thread? Anyone with interest would have to PM him now anyway.

#234 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

If you're gonna boot the OP from a FS thread, why not just lock the thread? Anyone with interest would have to PM him now anyway.

1. Because it's only a temp eject
2. Pinside gets monies from sales.

#235 3 years ago

It sounds like the op is getting out of the hobby for good. There's no incentive for him to donate anything. It may be why he's berating everyone.

#236 3 years ago

I bet doing business with this guy is very pleasant

#237 3 years ago

Yeah. Doesn't work. The show was in black and white. Or are you too young a newb to know that?

You're right. They should have made the playfield and cabinet black and white too.

#238 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Yeah it was good right?!
Gonna read it again

You are right.....it's good but i'm on my third reading and I think it gets funnier after each time!

#239 3 years ago

Thread of the year! Hell make it a sticky!

#240 3 years ago

olympic gold medal winning for sale thread. btw i always believe that anyone could have a bad day. glwts

#241 3 years ago

Hey it's been a couple of post since you told us you made 30k in a weekend. You should totally remind us...

#242 3 years ago

Since the rules went out the window....(for some)
Looking for these pins....
Avengers pro...the pin sold nib for 4k 4.3k so I'm not looking to pay more than that. If the f'n thing is rted take atleast a grand off of that. Since its rated down in the shit hole maybe knock 500 more off.so if you got 1 for2.5 3k hit me up....if not piss off mate.
If it's huo one owner I'll give u 4k.....if you think that's to low suck it.....what da ya think you get to play for free?? This hobby ain't free...pay up douchebag bag.
If you don't have stupid avengers I'll take a shitty f'n iron man. Same rules as above.
Don't like my prices, I don't f'n care, I made a hundred bucks at work today, so go jump off a pier, as I'm living large. Just look at my avatar, says it all.

#243 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Hey it's been a couple of post since you told us you made 30k in a weekend. You should totally remind us...

I might be wrong, but I think he got put in a time out.

#244 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Since the rules went out the window....(for some)
Looking for these pins....
Avengers pro...the pin sold nib for 4k 4.3k so I'm not looking to pay more than that. If the f'n thing is rted take atleast a grand off of that. Since its rated down in the shit hole maybe knock 500 more off.so if you got 1 for2.5 3k hit me up....if not piss off mate.
If it's huo one owner I'll give u 4k.....if you think that's to low suck it.....what da ya think you get to play for free?? This hobby ain't free...pay up douchebag bag.
If you don't have stupid avengers I'll take a shitty f'n iron man. Same rules as above.
Don't like my prices, I don't f'n care, I made a hundred bucks at work today, so go jump off a pier, as I'm living large. Just look at my avatar, says it all.

Am I the only one who read this post as a rap? ODB is that you?

#245 3 years ago

Does anyone know why the hell my lifting ramp on Fire! Keep sticking? I've replaced the sleeve and even oiled it up a tad. No help.

Anywhere to buy a new assembly? The places I've found them at are sold out.

#246 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Does anyone know why the hell my lifting ramp on Fire! Keep sticking?

Look for physical obstructions to the movement of the plunger. Sometimes the screws if sticking out too much can stop the plunger from moving freely. Go down there and push on it a few times and make sure it has clearance.

BUMP

#247 3 years ago

What the...... Has this become a catch -all thread?

#248 3 years ago

Everything about this gives poor NJ a worse name....

#249 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Has this become a catch -all thread?

Not sure, but it's starting to catch some of the posts that were previously deleted. Just like magic!

#250 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

and even oiled it up a tad. No help.

Don't ever use oil, grease, lube, anything like that on SS game. Go wipe that shit off.

There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside