Topic Stats

• 499 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RTR
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 85 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
fire_arms_by_albatross101_(resized).jpg
tony-montana-scarface-say-hello-to-my-little-friend1_(resized).jpg
20151025_213631_(resized).jpg
20151025_213811_(resized).jpg
20151025_213847_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
cash-change_(resized).jpg
Two-cents_(resized).png
money_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.
#151 3 years ago

Hey guys! This sure is a super nice looking Twilight Zo...

*looks around slowly, eyes getting large*
*doesnt feel like moderating this thread tonight, sneaks away and goes to take a nap*

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Thatta boy Ant, dont take no shit ! Got to give him some credit he keeps coming back. lol.

I love this guy

#153 3 years ago

Hey Curly, here are the pics of that NIB Tron LE saying goodbye last summer. Dude who bought even posted in a thread. Pay attention silly since you line vicariously through me.

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

[Invoice photos removed since they contained personal information]

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hey guys! This sure is a super nice looking Twilight Zo...
*looks around slowly, eyes getting large*
*doesnt feel like moderating this thread tonight, sneaks away and goes to take a nap*

Almost pissed myself. Brilliant Tiger.

#155 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I dont see how you guys read his second and thrid posts in this thread and dont moderate it. He is breaking all kinds of pinside rules.

So now we can swear at each other and personal attacks are okay?

#156 3 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

I dont see how you guys read his second and thrid posts in this thread and dont moderate it. He is breaking all kinds of pinside rules.

I was warned almighty father.

#157 3 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

How about the stuff said to me? You have no problem with that Jesus?

#158 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

I only looked at two pictures ... the first picture was the inside of the cabinet which is obviously unpainted. Any restoration with a price tag in this range should have a fully restored and painted cabinet...

I'd have to disagree on that one. Originally, the cabs were left unpainted. When it's fully painted, it looks odd to me.

A HEP TZ:
http://christopherhutchins.com/gallery/album620/62_G

A FH restore with a painted cab:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-restore-chrome-and-mustard#post-2421431

#159 3 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

This thread is just so completely over the top, it's left us kind of speechless in wide-eyed amazement.

#160 3 years ago

Even though he has moderated me many times, I have a lot of respect for force flow.

#161 3 years ago

I was warned almighty father.

Now breaking more rules by bringing religion into it!

and as far as the stuff said to you there were three post before you blew up and broke rules none of those posts personally attacked or swore at you.
Here are the three posts if you cant remember:

Quoted from delt31:

oh boy. the price police are going to have a field day over this.

and a smiley(surprised) face from Flato.

So no i have no problem with the stuff said to you before that. After that you asked for what you got by just putting people down because you dont think they have as much money as you or think they live in as nice of a place as you.

#162 3 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Now breaking more rules by bringing religion into it!
and as far as the stuff said to you there were three post before you blew up and broke rules none of those posts personally attacked or swore at you.
Here are the three posts if you cant remember:

and a smiley(surprised) face from Flato.
So no i have no problem with the stuff said to you before that. After that you asked for what you got by just putting people down because you dont think they have as much money as you or think they live in as nice of a place as you.

Holy - I don't know what to say! Why are you here? You want a twilight zone or something. Go away.

#163 3 years ago

I guess posting a picture of a sti BOL with a customers name, address, phone number and all is OK. How about you take that 30k that you have made this week and buy some class.

Bragging about how much you have, and how little others have is a shitty move, exspecially when you dont know most of us. And I bet that many of us have more than you anyway, just not asses about it

#164 3 years ago

Delt was all hurt feelings cuz his game that sold last week didn't sit well with him or whatever. So he decided to be clever and say some smart ass stuff to me about my game. Do you see me saying anything in his thread? No. I didn't. Because I don't troll. If you can't read between the lines as far as what his intentions were then you need to learn a lot about people.

#165 3 years ago

You want a twilight zone?

I would never buy a game from you after hearing how you are in this thread.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

This thread is just so completely over the top, it's left us kind of speechless in wide-eyed amazement.

So instead of moderating it back when there were 5 posts and 2 were breaking the rules from the OP, you decide to just let it go and leave all the personal attacks and profanity in the thread that just riles more people up and then there is more to moderate?

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

So instead of moderating it back when there were 5 posts and 2 were breaking the rules from the OP, you decide to just let it go and leave all the personal attacks and profanity in the thread that just riles more people up and then there is more to moderate?

I would never sell you anything I own. I'd throw it off a cliff before I sold to you.

#167 3 years ago

If you can't read between the lines as far as what his intentions were then you need to learn a lot about people.

If you cant control your actions and words then you have a lot to learn about being a human being.

Life isnt all about how much money you have and where you live as you would like to think.

#168 3 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

I guess posting a picture of a sti BOL with a customers name, address, phone number and all is OK. How about you take that 30k that you have made this week and buy some class.
Bragging about how much you have, and how little others have is a shitty move, exspecially when you dont know most of us. And I bet that many of us have more than you anyway, just not asses about it

Yeah if you are a one percenter. Since I'm a two. On the edge of one. Go away too. You want to buy the game? If no, go away. Don't need your pontification.

#169 3 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

If you cant control your actions and words then you have a lot to learn about being a human being.
Life isnt all about how much money you have and where you live as you would like to think.

Why is this about money. ? The 30000 was to show I sell and make people happy. Reading is fundamental dude.

#170 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'd have to disagree on that one. Originally, the cabs were left unpainted. When it's fully painted, it looks odd to me.

Its a matter of taste.

I'm not trying to argue with you, but the inside of the TZ you posted is fully painted, black sides all the way to the base and I assume a clear coated bottom as its too dark to be natural but clear coat will make the wood appear darker just like that one.
Edit: it could just be the lighting though

Like I said it's more about preference, but the second you drop a screw or washer you realize the benefit of having a black bottom

IIRC ... someone told me HEP doesnt paint the inside of his cabinets

#171 3 years ago

Jdawg- really.l? You have to be kidding. This is a pinball forum. Pick a name related to the game.

#172 3 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

When did I brag? I said I sold 30050 in games Sunday. Not a lie. Said it because people said I must be a great salesman. You clueless too dude. Reading is something you should learn as well n

#173 3 years ago

Jdawg- really.l? You have to be kidding. This is a pinball forum. Pick a name related to the game.

what the hell are you trying to say?

pick a name related to what game? and why am i picking a name?

#174 3 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Hey, I got ejected for saying "There isnt a drain big enough to dispose of this garbage." Its so hit and miss its crazy.

Personally, I think its funny as hell, the OP is over the top and in my opinion the game is over-priced but hey, he calls it like he see's it and I appreciate that. I needed a good laugh and I bet the OP gets fairly close to asking price. GLWS.

#175 3 years ago

I'd throw it off a cliff before I sold to you.

So its going over a cliff now?

#176 3 years ago

Ok, this is just getting completely out of control.

It was a weird situation since this is a FS thread and the OP is contributing to the chaos here, along with everyone else.

So, instead of moderating and ejecting everyone, the best thing do to here is to close it for now and give everyone some time to cool off and take a break.

[Edit] ok, the thread unlocked. Please keep things on-topic from this point forward.

#177 3 years ago

62gjBZX_(resized).jpg

#178 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ok, this is just getting completely out of control.
It was a weird situation since this is a FS thread and the OP is contributing to the chaos here, along with everyone else.
So, instead of moderating and ejecting everyone, the best thing do to here is to close it for now and give everyone some time to cool off and take a break.
[Edit] ok, most of the off-topic banter has been removed and the thead unlocked. Please keep things on-topic from this point forward.

Another perfect example of different rules for everybody.

#179 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Another perfect example of different rules for everybody.

The wrinkle with this particular situation was that the thread is also a for-sale post, not just a regular discussion thread. For-sale threads aren't created in quite the same way as threads in other sub-forums are.

#180 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The wrinkle with this particular situation was that the thread is also a for-sale post, not just a regular discussion thread. For-sale threads aren't created in quite the same way as threads in other sub-forums are.

Maybe go back and see how everyone called me a POS on my FS GBLE thread. I didn't respond to the chaos, but this OP did in an insane manner and without consequences. Pretty much BS

#181 3 years ago

Wow, where did all the posts go?
I guess it was the disappearing ink?

I think what might help is some good old fashioned kryptonite.

th_(resized).jpg

#182 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Wow, where did all the posts go?
I guess it was the disappearing ink?
I think what might help is some good old fashioned kryptonite.

Yeah not a fan of gratuitously editing a thread. Edit curse words. Edit personal info. But leave posts that show bad behavior so we can see what people are like.

#183 3 years ago
Quoted from Gerrard17:

*Caution Positive Post Ahead*
Really beautiful machine, GLWS!

it's a nice game but the seller is a complete nut job. maybe it's a jersey thing.

#184 3 years ago

And as for color dmd, doesn't work on this game. But again what would you know?

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Yeah not a fan of gratuitously editing a thread. Edit curse words. Edit personal info. But leave posts that show bad behavior so we can see what people are like.

Yeah and trust me, those in the hobby that know me and have dealt with me know I'm top notch, with some of the highest quality games around. Very flexible, willing to negotiate, and willing to not only show buyers the rest of my collection but let them stay and play games too if they want.

One thing I won't take is attacks from people that don't know me and my games. You want a battle, I'm not backing down like Pinbum and others have said on this thread. I have nothing but time so I won't go away. The only things that are going away are my games. Another sale today. STLE is gone. Getting picked up tomorrow and Pinside fee will be paid along with my donations. Offers coming in on the others so move quick.

What I love is how many of you with something to say have never donated and the rest have let their donation status expire. You are all a tremendous asset to the site I must say.

#186 3 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

ยป YouTube video

Yeah. Doesn't work. The show was in black and white. Or are you too young a newb to know that?

#187 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#188 3 years ago

The Color dmd looks great in white also especially on high rez or dots xl ...had it on mine for years before the color rom release. Give it a try if u get a chance

#189 3 years ago

The show was in black and white

Ah, well, that settles it. Can't have color if the IP was black and white!

But wait the the original DMD swapped white for orange, and the cab and pf are color WTF IS THAT OMG IT'S THE TWILIGHT ZONE MADE MANIFEST I GET IT NOW THOSE BALLY GUYS WERE META GENIUSES!

GLWTS

#190 3 years ago

Yeah and trust me, those in the hobby that know me and have dealt with me know I'm top notch, with some of the highest quality games around. Very flexible, willing to negotiate, and willing to not only show buyers the rest of my collection but let them stay and play games too if they want.
One thing I won't take is attacks from people that don't know me and my games. You want a battle, I'm not backing down like Pinbum and others have said on this thread. I have nothing but time so I won't go away. The only things that are going away are my games. Another sale today. STLE is gone. Getting picked up tomorrow and Pinside fee will be paid along with my donations. Offers coming in on the others so move quick.
What I love is how many of you with something to say have never donated and the rest have let their donation status expire. You are all a tremendous asset to the site I must say.

Well I wasn't just referring to you but others in this thread as well.

#191 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Well I wasn't just referring to you but others in this thread as well.

I can respect that. I'm nice to people that are nice to me.

#192 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The Color dmd looks great in white also especially on high rez or dots xl ...had it on mine for years before the color rom release. Give it a try if u get a chance

That's exactly what I would do if it ends up staying.

#193 3 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Ah, well, that settles it. Can't have color if the IP was black and white!
But wait the the original DMD swapped white for orange, and the cab and pf are color WTF IS THAT OMG IT'S THE TWILIGHT ZONE MADE MANIFEST I GET IT NOW THOSE BALLY GUYS WERE META GENIUSES!

GLWTS

Thanks. Actually the coolest TZ I ever saw was the black and white one that was done a few years ago. I would buy that in a second if it ever came up for sale.

#194 3 years ago

Wow! Sorry your "for sale" thread got so much negative attention. I have a TZ that is nice but yours top notch for sure. GLWS! It's amazing how many that would never pay top dollar for a top machine, like to shit on a sellers thread.

#195 3 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

Wow! Sorry your "for sale" thread got so much negative attention. I have a TZ that is nice but yours top notch for sure. GLWS! It's amazing how many that would never pay top dollar for a top machine, like to shit on a sellers thread.

Thanks Hillbilly.

#196 3 years ago

are you selling all your pins or keeping a few?

how many are you down to now?

#197 3 years ago

Yeah. Doesn't work. The show was in black and white. Or are you too young a newb to know that?

If the show was in black and white. Why is the display orange in your highly modded game ? Don't update the color dmd and it defaults b&w or put a white led dmd in it.

#198 3 years ago

Why is this incredible deal still languishing on the market??!

#199 3 years ago

Even though he has moderated me many times, I have a lot of respect for force flow.

Hopefully you got dinner and a show first

#200 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

This... this in spades. PLEASE don't censor people to the point we can't tell if they're a jerk or not. It's nice to know who never to deal with... posts like this are incredibly informative in that sense.

There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside