image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
cash-change_(resized).jpg
Two-cents_(resized).png
money_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.
#101 7 years ago

Ok, I really don't want to disrespect the seller and wasn't going to post anything on this but after so many I felt I should give a little feedback to the seller...

A few hours ago I looked at the price and thought WOW that's really high! But, I wasn't deterred and looked as it anyway thinking this game better be perfect.

I only looked at two pictures ... the first picture was the inside of the cabinet which is obviously unpainted. Any restoration with a price tag in this range should have a fully restored and painted cabinet...yes the inside counts in this price range. I'm sure the seller will say that he wanted it to be original ... or course all the mods say other wise.

The second picture I looked at was the playfield underside. There is absolutely no reason for the coils to not have proper wrappers in this price range...and yes I do see that original AE 23-800 in the distance with the faded, barely visible ink on the wrapper.

GLWS

#102 7 years ago

Another guy with less than a year and an expert. Go away

#103 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, Marcus, I think this post deserves an automatic ejection. I thought you weren't allowed to speak out about the mods in a public forum?

That right there was funny, I don't care what side you're on! Gitrdone!

#104 7 years ago

Swanng, since I can't pm you I'll say for every winner you have a terd. For every winner, I have another. So you lose. Sorry. You want to insult me, I'll come right back at you.

#105 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Another guy with less than a year and an expert. Go away

If you want to compare restoration pictures, I'll put mine against yours any day...

Please provide feedback on what it was in my post you disagreed with.

Granted I been on pinside less than a year, doesn't mean I was born less than a year ago; all it means is about a year ago I decided to help the community with skills I've developed over a lifetime.

Since you decide to jump on me...lets take another look at one of your pictures for clarification ... I'll ignore that it doesn't have a color DMD and look more closely at the coin door:

really_(resized).jpgreally_(resized).jpg

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

If you want to compare restoration pictures, I'll put mine against yours any day...
Please tell me what it was in my post you disagreed with.

It's more like a good shop job than a total restoration. OP can ask whatever he wants, but methinks this doesn't move til a 20% off sale at minimum...

#107 7 years ago

^^^^^^^You guys should pull out your TZs and compare them!!!!!

#108 7 years ago

Painted inside cabinet? Not even Chris Hutchins does that. Get a clue

#109 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

It's more like a good shop job than a total restoration. OP can ask whatever he wants, but methinks this doesn't move til a 20% off sale at minimum...

Yeah sure. You know from your unknown location. Go away already.

#110 7 years ago

I have two HEPs and they don't have cabinet insides painted.

#111 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

And maybe that's why it says obro. I tell you the words to describe how obtuse some of you are have yet to be created.

#112 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Please tell me what it was in my post you disagreed with.

Who did your restore? If it wasn't Kelly or Hutchins, then it's not better than mine. But think what you want

#113 7 years ago

OP it would behoove you to show lots of detailed photos, especially when you can buy a really nice TZ for under $7k. If you have any potential buyers drive a long distance with $10k and they see anything less than perfect they WILL be walking away and probably very unhappy. No collector on here will buy a TZ in that price "range" without expecting the best. OP be specific on what has been done/replaced...down to the posts! Your not selling a $7k machine

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

OP it would behoove you to show lots of detailed photos, especially when you can buy a really nice TZ for under $7k. If you have any potential buyers drive a long distance with $10k and they see anything less than perfect they WILL be walking away and probably very unhappy. No collector on here will buy a TZ in that price "range" without expecting the best. OP be specific on what has been done/replaced...down to the posts! Your not selling a $7k machine

I have no time for that. If someone is close, they can come see it. If someone is serious, I'll take all the pics and videos they want. A bunch of people who saw this recently commented on how nice it is. What else do you want? You going to listen to Mettali - whatever that stupid Handle is? He hasn't seen the game personally.

#115 7 years ago

Painted inside cabinet? Not even Chris Hutchins does that. Get a clue

Yep never done, Stern doesn't do it on LE's ... I don't do it on mine, no one does it

425s_(resized).jpg425s_(resized).jpg

I'm not going to waste any more time in this thread, I do wish you the best of luck; and some free advice, some of us actually do restorations that are very close to perfect.

#116 7 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

And by the way, if you think this is a $7,000 machine, you have some learning to do.

#117 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Yep never done, Stern doesn't do it on LE's ... I don't do it on mine, no one does it \

I'm not going to waste any more time in this thread, I do wish you the best of luck; and some free advice, some of us actually do restorations that are very close to perfect.

That looks terrible. A restore is supposed to look like exactly that, a restore to original condition.

#118 7 years ago

That looks terrible. A restore is supposed to look like exactly that, a restore to original condition.

Please see my original comment about your coil labels, mods, etc ... I already posted what you would say

#119 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Yep never done, Stern doesn't do it on LE's ... I don't do it on mine, no one does it

Yep. You are world famous , just like Chris at HEP

#120 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Please see my original comment about your coil labels, mods, etc ... I already posted what you would say

Wish I could be as clever and restore insides of cabinets like you. You are my hero from Iowa. Lol.

#121 7 years ago

I still think dueling pics of both machines (pin guy and leaning tower) would be awesome - and keep your thread bumped. Let's get ready to rumble!!!

#122 7 years ago

You are my hero from Idaho.

wow...say's it all

#123 7 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I still think dueling pics of both machines (pin guy and leaning tower) would be awesome - and keep your thread bumped. Let's get ready to rumble!!!

Yeah. We haven't seen anything except for that joke of a black cabinet from Iowa boy

#125 7 years ago

I ain't even reading your crap and plus what the hell is the difference? Idaho and Iowa.

#126 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

#127 7 years ago

Wtf is that? You are late to the game.

#128 7 years ago

Is that why yours doesn't have coin mechs? Seriously, l liked the painted cabinet!

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Is that why yours doesn't have coin mechs? Seriously, l liked the painted cabinet!

Now you too? You want to buy the game? If not then go away too.

Damn. Wish people had respect for sale ads like I do. Just take a look and if interested, I send a pm. If it's a nice game, I'll say so in a post. If it's overpriced, I say nothing and think first, he or she can ask whatever they want and second, the market will decide. Some of you should take some lessons from this post.

#130 7 years ago

Damn. Wish people had respect for sale ads like I do.

If you don't want comments, de-select the option to create an accompanying thread when placing your ad.

Seriously, you're asking big bucks for a questionable restore... you're going to get comments. You appear to have very thin skin, so I'd suggest sticking with ads only and not threads.

BTW my sample TZ has a nicer cab than the game you're offering, and it was on route for 6 years. Let me know when you flip the switch on your blue light special...

#131 7 years ago

Look at all the imperfections in your sand job buddy. Looks like garbage. And you did it yourself. Congrats. Lol.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#132 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If you don't want comments, de-select the option to create an accompanying thread when placing your ad.
Seriously, you're asking big bucks for a questionable restore... you're going to get comments. You appear to have very thin skin, so I'd suggest sticking with ads only and not threads.
BTW my sample TZ has a nicer cab than the game you're offering, and it was on route for 6 years. Let me know when you flip the switch on your blue light special...

Nope because I like making fools out of people like you. In what universe is that a good sand job on that cabinet. Get over yourself.

#133 7 years ago

Bump for a great seller & a nice guy!

Edit: Wrong thread

#134 7 years ago

My boy Boob does a nicer job than you but you go on thinking what you want in your little universe out there.

#135 7 years ago

Look at all the imperfections in your sand job buddy. Looks like garbage. And you did it yourself. Congrats. Lol.

please point them out ... never mind you already did. You do realize that most of those little marks are where parts go.

#136 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Bump for a great seller & a nice guy!
Edit: Wrong thread

Not you again. Go away. Remember that 15000 tron LE nib. Yep. That paid for 10 days at beaches Turks and Caicos. And you said no one wanted to consider a 15000 nib tron LE. You were wrong. Lol.

#137 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

please point them out ...

See the pics like the rest of us. Or are you blind which would explain the job you did.

#138 7 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

^^^^^^^You guys should pull out your TZs and compare them!!!!!

haha now thats just funny! Response of the year? probably!

I just picked up a nice TZ with a bunch of mods for $5300. Notice the spiral ramp and color dmd? I'm just sayin'.

unnamed_(resized).jpgunnamed_(resized).jpg

#139 7 years ago

Not you again. Go away. Remember that 15000 tron LE nib. Yep. That paid for 10 days at beaches Turks and Caicos. And you said no one wanted to consider a 15000 nib tron LE. You were wrong. Lol.

You mean the Tron you listed for $11K like 4 times for a year?

You got $15K for it?

Riiiiight

How many times will you list this TZ?

#140 7 years ago

All those people that called us nerds in highschool. Man if they could see us now!

#141 7 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

I just picked up a nice TZ with a bunch of mods for $5300. Notice the spiral ramp and color dmd? I'm just sayin'.

Did you negotiate $4700 off because of the credit dot?

#142 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You mean the Tron you listed for $11K like 4 times for a year?
You got $15K for it?
Riiiiight
How many times will you list this TZ?

Yep. I got 15100 actually so go ?&$% yourself. Lol. To a pinsider right on here -look it up. Glad I didn't take less. The 11000 was for my huo. Yeah I had two. Little jealous? Go away with your avatar. Gotta be the one I hate seeing the most. Too bad you'll never understand mine.

#143 7 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Spiral ramp is dumb and why so many people don't have it. Covers the most important element of game. But what do you know? And as for color dmd, doesn't work on this game. But again what would you know?

#144 7 years ago

Yep. I got 15100 actually so go ?&$% yourself. Lol. To a pinsider right on here -look it up. Glad I didn't take less. The 11000 was for my huo. Yeah I had two. Little jealous? Go away with your avatar. Gotta be the one I hate seeing the most. Too bad you'll never understand mine.

Cool story bro!

Cant wait to see you tell it again when you relist this game.

GLWTS, your avatar, self righteousness & overall dbaggery.

#145 7 years ago

*Caution Positive Post Ahead*

Really beautiful machine, GLWS!

#146 7 years ago

Thank you, I can also take a picture of the inside of my MMR (also painted black) and it looks very similar. So you are basically saying mine looks similar to a new MMR, so all I can say is thank you.

#147 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Cool story bro!
Cant wait to see you tell it again when you relist this game.
GLWTS, your avatar, self righteousness & overall dbaggery.

Yeah. Notice it hasn't been listed since it sold last summer. Words can't describe you - honestly.

#148 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Thank you, I can also take a picture of the inside of my MMR (also painted black) and it looks very similar. So you are basically saying mine looks similar to a new MMR, so all I can say is thank you.

That's dumb. Minimum wage workers make those in Chicago. So that's what you are comparing yourself to?

#149 7 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

$30,000 in a day!? Wow, you must be so powerful, and strong, and amazing. I say, you must be king of New Jersey!
I must have missed the memo when this hobby solely revolved around money, and not just pure love and enjoyment of the game.
GLWTS OP. Not sure there are that many people in this world willing to pay the asking price, but by golly you can certainly ask for it.

You know Bugsy, you'd be surprised. I've had wonderful offers on my TZ in the past. Before it was destroying boards.

#150 7 years ago

Thatta boy Ant, dont take no shit ! Got to give him some credit he keeps coming back. lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 14.95
$ 12.95
$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 132.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-bally-1993-2044/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.