Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Yoko2una
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

s-l1600-4_(resized).jpg
s-l1600-7_(resized).jpg
IMG_6202_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 3 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Twilight Zone (Bally, 1993)

Added: January 13th, 2016 Re-listed: 1 time
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

nicest one i seen, fully updated software and many add ons, fully shopped and ready to go, a must see and play! price is firm. this machine is GREAT, works perfect, everything is presentable and in good shape, has mods, multi color robby the robot, tbird, multi color street lamp, ect. also led multi color gumboil machine light mod

Item photos

IMG_6202_(resized).JPG
s-l1600-7_(resized).jpg
s-l1600-4_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Reading, PA, US

Seller insights

These are sethsstangs's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to sethsstangs's stats page

#2 3 years ago

In before the lock

#3 3 years ago

I will say this once again, this is a $5600 pin at best.

#4 3 years ago

Wow, I guess 3rd times a charm

#5 3 years ago

How about $2500

#6 3 years ago

So multiple ads for the same machine is allowed? Mods?

#7 3 years ago

No, is not allowed. I'm trying to figure out what is going on, since I'm seeing that he already had one similar thread deleted, one modded, and a post by another mod saying that he was frozen yet he is not... and only Robin can un-freeze accounts. I'm going to try to freeze again. If anyone else sees something suspicious or more ads pop up, PM me or report it please.

#9 3 years ago

Sorry for the confusion. I have been in contact with this seller via e-mail and apparently he was simply re-listing a game he bought of Ebay himself. It got flagged by multiple Pinsiders and then he failed to respond to moderator enquiry. Hence the first account freeze. I then unfroze and forgot to update the team about this. That's when a second freeze happened.

Anyways, I advised seller to re-list and use his own words in the ad instead of copying the "old "description from Ebay. This is that.

Regardless, and as always: Buyer beware. Always be careful when buying a game unseen. Best to only do this from sellers with positive feedback and a proven track record. In all other cases, pickup is always the best way to go.

#10 3 years ago

Ok SO he bought this off ebay. Listed price was $6000. It sold out side of ebay so probably paid $5500 for and now wants to flip it for $7500 on Pinside???

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Ok SO he bought this off ebay. Listed price was $6000. It sold out side of ebay so probably paid $5500 for and now wants to flip it for $7500 on Pinside???

Shipping was expensive

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Anyways, I advised seller to re-list and use his own words in the ad instead of copying the "old "description from Ebay. This is that.

His own words are rough. To ask this kind of dough for your first post on Pinside, you would think a seller would try some basic grammar techniques or go beyond the bare minimum. This description is like showing up to work at Chotchkie's with only 2 pieces of flare!

I hate to be the grammar police, but the copy and paste job this seller did the first time around at least ripped off properly written stuff from a brochure or wikipedia. This seller is obviously just looking to make a quick buck with the least amount of effort possible.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside