Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

button_(resized).jpg
205776_3_(resized).jpeg
booooooo_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#1 3 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#3 3 years ago

It does have "Non ghosting New rubbers"

I don't think even Pinballlife is carrying those yet. ...

#4 3 years ago

Pinside should shut these accounts down. Maybe don't even allow them to post For Sale ads as a first ever post. They are rarely legit.

#5 3 years ago

Sorry but this is a $5600 pin at best.

#6 3 years ago

Isn't this the exact same thread that was closed earlier, perhaps now with MORE typos???

booooooo_(resized).jpeg

#7 3 years ago

what game is this again? What is about? Twilight zone? That's got to be a rare one. never seen it before. Thank god you gave a big description of every element of the game. I see that it's 4 players. Now you have my interest. How many flippers again?

#8 3 years ago

OP has been frozen pending investigation.

Marcus

#9 3 years ago

Should be a 3 second investigation

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

It does have "Non ghosting New rubbers"
I don't think even Pinballlife is carrying those yet. ...

And Mirco doesn't make no-wear play filed's either...

#11 3 years ago

"have here this cool!" is right up there with "all your base are belong to us". Very nice.

#12 3 years ago

205776_3_(resized).jpeg

#13 3 years ago

I'll give $750,000 for it.

#14 3 years ago

This was copy and pasted from a recent eBay listing with the exact description... very interesting.. Here was the eBay ad:

ebay.com link

#15 3 years ago

I will go $750,001 if I win the powerball

Quoted from arcademojo:

I'll give $750,000 for it.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I will go $750,001 if I win the powerball

Damn high ball bidders!!

#17 3 years ago

I will give you 2500 cash and haul it away for you.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

OP has been frozen pending investigation.
Marcus

Somehow the account wasn't frozen and another market thread was posted. Re-frozen account and locking market ads. If OP is legit he can contact us/Robin to explain.

*** Update- the account was apparently verified earlier today by Robin and just not communicated to everyone, so I didn't know this before I froze the account. Sorry to the OP, and it has been reported to Robin for him to correct ASAP.

#20 3 years ago

Thank goodness. These threads are a fun diversion.

#21 3 years ago

How come every other time I visit this thread, it's locked and then not locked? .. Strange.

#22 3 years ago

I always thumbs-up dots.

Quoted from blondetall:

*** Update- the account was apparently verified earlier today by Robin and just not communicated to everyone, so I didn't know this before I froze the account. Sorry to the OP, and it has been reported to Robin for him to correct ASAP.

Can you accidentally freeze my account? I need a break.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

How come every other time I visit this thread, it's locked and then not locked? .. Strange.

See my post above. The mod team is trying to be vigilant in keeping spam off here, and there was accidentally a lack of communication between shifts that the seller was verified by Robin. I'm sure it will be somehow blamed on the blonde...

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I always thumbs-up dots.

Can you accidentally freeze my account? I need a break.

Just ask and you shall receive. I apparently like pressing buttons.

button_(resized).jpg

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I apparently like pressing buttons.

Well, apparently, you and I have something in common. I've been pressing people's buttons around here for over two years now.

#25 3 years ago

I also thumbs-upped your +1 on the other TZ FS thread. (But it was locked, so I'm letting you know here, and bumping this heretofore accidentally frozen FS ad).

GLWTS!!!

#26 3 years ago

Nooooo Dee Dee nooooo!

#27 3 years ago

Guys, this is a scam posting trust me- this is a copy/paste job from the eBay link I posted earlier. That eBay listing was in New York. I was going back and forth with the seller on eBay and almost bought it, decided against due to shipping cost. He sold it to someone else.

This listing states it's in PA. If the Op was legit then he wouldn't be copying / pasting from a recent eBay listing. I don't know how the Mods are verifying this account, but BUYER BEWARE

#28 3 years ago
#29 3 years ago

I honestly dont know how it was previously verified either, and have sent this info to Robin. Thanks guys, I'll update if/when I get more info.

#30 3 years ago

The OP claims to have purchased the game from that eBay Listing and is now simply selling it.
He simply copied the eBay listing since it was a quick and simple way to provide information.

He has written Robin personally and a decision was made to unfreeze him.

As with any online transaction, buyers need to be wary.

Marcus

#31 3 years ago

If it's real, why didn't he contact me about my 2500 offer?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside