Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by doublestack
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 47 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image-557.jpg
image-606.jpg
image-634.jpg
image-981.jpg
image.jpg
image-255.jpg
image-815.jpg
image-905.jpg
image-183.jpg
image-702.jpg
image-102.jpg
image-574.jpg
image-275.jpg
image-379.jpg
image-94.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,400

for sale

Twilight Zone (Bally, 1993)

Added: March 26th, 2015 Ended: February 16th, 2016
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Item description

My beloved TZ is for sale. Shopped this winter, which includes taking everything off the playfield, clean and waxing. Subways taken off bottom and all coil sleeves changed.

New parts include..

-New main ramp-clear
-Star posts
-Pop bumper caps
-Rubbers
-Comet LEDS, all inserts are non-ghosting
-Flipper rebuilds about 8m ago
-Boards were ALL gone through. Driver has all new capacitors and bridge rectifiers. DMD board has been rebuilt as well. (game never had reset issues, I however wanted all electronics to be solid)
-Right metal ramp was removed and taken to a welding shop and welded, commando era Schwarzenegger couldn't break this now. Ramp was then media blasted and is the color and look you see now.
-Scoop was removed and welded, tough as nails.
-Head and inside of cab were painted
-I have a new pinbits proximity board set that I will include, factory one still works fine
-Home ROM is installed

The blemishes
-Plastic over scoop and by the rocket kickout are cracked.
-Where the ball drops off the diverter there is a mark in the playfield, pics should highlight this.
-clock works, yes the housing is original, I left it however as it didn't bother me

Game plays awesome and is ridiculously fast! Playfield is decent, clear coat is still there. No its not a perfect game, but it plays and looks VERY good IMHO. Yes I am open to trades, I'd prefer cash and a trade if it goes that way. WPC games would be preferred, looking for a cftbl......but I like it all! Not afraid of project/beater games either.

Item photos

IMG_0520-104.JPG
IMG_0498.JPG
IMG_0500.JPG
IMG_0490.JPG
IMG_0487.JPG
IMG_0481.JPG
IMG_0492.JPG
IMG_0495.JPG
image.jpg
image-553.jpg
image-881.jpg
image-452.jpg
image-995.jpg
image-260.jpg
image-544.jpg
image-286.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

Seller insights

These are doublestack's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to doublestack's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Looks like a good deal to me with the reds slightly faded but the upgrades and mods make up for it .Someone will get a nice pin they sldnt have to worry about working on for a while

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looks like a good deal to me with the reds slightly faded but the upgrades and mods make up for it .Someone will get a nice pin they sldnt have to worry about working on for a while

Thank you! Yes the fade is there, it's not offensive, but there. I think the price is fair, it is rock solid.

#4 4 years ago

Pics...

image-479.jpg image.jpg image-514.jpg image-282.jpg
#5 4 years ago
image.jpg image-276.jpg image-158.jpg image-418.jpg image-849.jpg image-548.jpg image-758.jpg
#6 4 years ago

Cracked plastics

image.jpg image-374.jpg image-933.jpg
#7 4 years ago
image.jpg image-94.jpg image-379.jpg image-275.jpg image-574.jpg image-102.jpg image-702.jpg image-183.jpg image-905.jpg image-255.jpg image-815.jpg
#8 4 years ago
image.jpg image-981.jpg image-634.jpg image-606.jpg image-557.jpg
#9 4 years ago

Nice that the boards been all redone and the scoop like I said someone will get a nice pin that they wont have worry about for a while. I need get one them shooter rods . Good deal

#10 4 years ago

I have a significant amount of hands on time with this pin and it's easily the best TZ I've ever seen or played. Doublestack doesn't cut corners and this machine was done right. He's not kidding about it being fast, kicks my ass every time I turn it on.

#12 4 years ago

Man, she looks great. If I wasn't in the middle of nowhere, we'd be talking about tradesies.

#13 4 years ago

Thanks for the kind comments! Nothing solid yet, still available.

#14 4 years ago

Very nice game for the price. Should be gone. GLWS.

#15 4 years ago

Some titles I've looked at lately that I've had interest in, DW,Congo,cftbl, shadow, HS2, I500, sttng, another taxi I miss mine , perhaps a diner...sys 11's. Met pro, ST pro. Really not looking for anything CQ, may put the next game on route so wear is ok. Really want a wh20...

2 weeks later
#16 4 years ago

Bump for a clean machine and good value.

1 month later
#17 4 years ago

Alright, was somewhat waiting on a specific trade. I'm just ready to move it now.

Price drop

#18 4 years ago

FT, DW, HS2 all considered as well.

image.jpg

#19 4 years ago

Holiday weekend price bump and drop...

#20 4 years ago

Would love to have this right now especially at that price, but the best I can do is give an extra bump for you. GLWS.

#21 4 years ago

man i wish you didn't have a BSD and wanted one cause i'd be lost in the zone instead of at work on pinside

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

man i wish you didn't have a BSD and wanted one cause i'd be lost in the zone instead of at work on pinside

Tim, go for it.

#23 4 years ago

Great deal cant believe it hasn't sold yet

#24 4 years ago

That is tempting, are you willing to ship?

#25 4 years ago

Sale is pending until next weekend. I'll advise if anything changes. Thanks for all the bumps and comments!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside