Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball005 (resized).png
pinball004 (resized).png
pinball001 (resized).png
pinball002 (resized).png
pinball003 (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Twilight Zone

Added: 2018-10-18 05:15:48 UTC
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

#2 5 years ago

Great price; the new user scares me a bit. You have other photos and able to see the game while in the Chicago area?

#3 5 years ago

I can take additional photos right now if you'd like.what are you looking for specifically as far as photos???I am available if you'd like to come check out the machine while your in the area.

#4 5 years ago

Unfortunately I went to see this machine and did not make a deal. If you have questions and would like to know why I didn’t, feel free to contact me with any questions regarding it. The Person I dealt with was a standup guy and very understanding of what he had “after” I pointed everything out. Apologetic even for my long drive there and his unknowingness if it’s actual condition. However the owner of the pin, another family member, was not willing to make a deal on a lower price. Very nice person I dealt with, unfortunately it’s not his pin to sell. Wish we could have made a deal.

#5 5 years ago

Have to ask... was this another case of someone falsely using the HUO attribute because it maximized the value?

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Have to ask... was this another case of someone falsely using the HUO attribute because it maximized the value?

I'd assume the "(something I can't make out) amusements" card on the apron would mean the game was routed at some point.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

Unfortunately I went to see this machine and did not make a deal. If you have questions and would like to know why I didn’t, feel free to contact me with any questions regarding it. The Person I dealt with was a standup guy and very understanding of what he had “after” I pointed everything out. Apologetic even for my long drive there and his unknowingness if it’s actual condition. However the owner of the pin, another family member, was not willing to make a deal on a lower price. Very nice person I dealt with, unfortunately it’s not his pin to sell. Wish we could have made a deal.

In todays market $6500 is not far fetched for a good solid above average TZ. Unless there are major board problems or things hidden i'm not sure why you wouldn't jump on that. It looks like a pretty respectable game from the pictures(yes pictures can lie). Its pretty crappy to come on to his for sale post and offer your opinion to derail his sale.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I'd assume the "(something I can't make out) amusements" card on the apron would mean the game was routed at some point.

Probably the bill validator too

#9 5 years ago

That’s a pretty good price for a good condition, fully working game. If it’s not.. well.. get to work! This is too much for a not-100% game. And it is clearly not HUO, that is ridiculous.

#10 5 years ago

Very fair price for a nice TZ....clearly there are other hidden issues that are not communicated. Really nice TZ's with great mods (color dmd, LED's, invisiglass + several of the other great mods) are easily selling for $8K+ in my area....

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Very fair price for a nice TZ....clearly there are other hidden issues that are not communicated. Really nice TZ's with great mods (color dmd, LED's, invisiglass + several of the other great mods) are easily selling for $8K+ in my area....

With ColorDMD, Invisiglass and a couple of mods (i know, mods don't count), that is a steal at 8k.

#12 5 years ago

yea I paid $8200 for mine...had color dmd, invisiglass, new comet LED's, new clock boards, upgraded speakers, boards super clean, completely shopped. Probably has every TZ mod ever made (its a little over the top to be honest, but nice)....for mods I normally only put value on the color dmd, glass, LED's, and then heavily discount the other mods. It was a good deal for both parties. The cabinet and play field certainly are not perfect, but both original and in great shape especially for a 25 year old machine.

#13 5 years ago

It would seem that everyone thinks this is a good price for a nice, fully working, etc twilight zone. The problem is it seems that this not one of those types of twilight zones. Sounds like it’s complete but has issues. It has no mods and hasn’t been refurbished (sellers words). I’d doubt that it was maintained during the time it was owned. I will say that I doubt it’s home use only but having a hemisphere amusement price card doesn’t mean it isn’t HUO. Isn’t it possible that it might have been bought new and hemisphere put their card on it?

In my opinion this isn’t a $6500 game but I’m sure there are others who think it is.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

no, this was a," I didn't get permission from my wife to sell the game!"

#15 5 years ago

Why - she still wants it taking up space in the junk room?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 22.50
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.95
$ 12.95
$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-94?hl=vpv1rgin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.