Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 6,000 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: March 14th, 2020
Ended: March 20th, 2020
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
This is my Twilight Zone pinball machine that I've owned for around 6-7 years. It took me over a year to find one in as good as condition as this.
The playfield is really nice in my opinion. There is one small scratch by Santa Clause (it's in the photo) but otherwise looks great for its age. Not much wear in the shooter lane, no damage around the magnets. Could use a deep cleaning and waxing I'm sure, but that's about it.
Decals are new. They unfortunately put on the plastic protectors which caused some wrinkling around them. The upper right decal also has a couple scratches. Otherwise they look great and I'm glad I had it done.
There is no bling. No mods and only a few LEDs I put in when a bulb would go out. So if that's your thing, you've got a blank slate to work with.
The lighting in the room is terrible so these photos are the best I could come up with. If there is anything you'd like to see up-close, please let me know and I'll snap a picture for you.
- This comes with the PDI non-glare glass. A sheet of that ran me $300.
- I have backups of almost all the insert decals in case you need them someday.
- I have the gumballs! The opaque glass ones without the black. They're all yours.
- The "4 Million" insert had a scratch on it before I bought it. Game Room Guys fixed it. It's not completely flush with the table. Not a big deal but figure I'd mention everything.
- No battery damage on the board. Took a picture the best I could.
- Had a minor issue with the camera switch not registering. The switch appears fine, just needed to be bent a bit so the ball would roll over it. Not an expert on this stuff but figure I'd mention it.
As for why I'm selling, I just don't play it much anymore. Was a childhood dream to own one and I enjoyed it. But I've sort of gotten into the newer Sterns and noticed friends and family have too.
And while I'm not expert on condition and such, I really think this is a good quality machine for its age. I wasn't kidding when I said I spent over a year searching for one (and I'm picky).
Haven't been in the market so I'm lost on pricing. Checked in with the TZ thread and went with the lower end of what they suggested. But I'm open to offers. I'm not in this to flip machines or turn a profit. Just a hobbyist.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!