Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9409B960-2986-4DEB-AE79-454C8401B72E (resized).jpeg
4B610B62-BCD6-48B9-9CC9-0DEEDED45B21 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9021 (resized).JPG
IMG_5550 (resized).JPG
IMG_0766 (resized).JPG
IMG_6447 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Twilight Zone

Added: 2020-02-26 14:30:38 UTC • Ended: May 14th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 10,000 (OBO)

Price is firm
Open for offers

Ad Edited to reflect UnDocumented HUP, as I cannot find the original paperwork for when the pin was obtained.

Home Use Only, 2nd owner.
Smoke Free home

Signed translite by Designer and Artist.

Many mods, 9.4 H ROM installed.
Of those Mods, Gumballs in GBM, LEDs (tasteful), Piano Cover, Slot Machine ball trough, LED Camera, Rocket Ship, TOPPERS: Alien Guy, Pyramid lighted Eye, Fortune telling machine. Pinball Pro speaker system and a few more mods.

One con: Lock down bar has some scratches

No shipping.
Located Hackettstown, NJ

Item photos

IMG_0766 (resized).JPG
IMG_5550 (resized).JPG
IMG_6447 (resized).JPG
IMG_9021 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are funrudy's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to funrudy's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Hackettstown, NJ, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 219.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Cosmic Craft Company

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 155.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

#2 4 years ago

Hi,

Recommendation! For this price you have to provide a ton of pictures that are well lit and focused. People are going to want to see every aspect of this machine. Inside and out.

Do you have any documentation of sale by chance?

Good luck.

#3 4 years ago

10k and 4 pics. Yep checks out. haha

#4 4 years ago

4 pics for a 10k TZ?

#5 4 years ago

Coinbox looks nice for sure.

#6 4 years ago

You forgot to add "loaded" in the title and a 4k video. That normally does the trick on Pinside.

#7 4 years ago

100 pics at 10k wouldnt make a difference

#8 4 years ago

Jersey people are fcuked up!

#9 4 years ago

At least the LED's are "tasteful"

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Turdbol:

At least the LED's are "tasteful"

Wonder what flavour? mmmmm so tasteful.... lol

Everybody claims to have "tasteful" LEDs. Wonder how machines end up having tacky or "un-tasteful" LEDs then....

GLWTS

#12 4 years ago

10k by Christma....

oh. Never mind.

#13 4 years ago

Saw all the 0000’s and my eyes went . Good luck

#14 4 years ago

wow, you gotta love the peanut gallery. I will be posting my showroom $10K TZ soon...with lots of pictures and tasteful LEDs...

#15 4 years ago

great game, but $10K is a big stretch....I had a 20 year HUO TZ with all these mods + color dmd + PDI + several others and it sold for $8800

#16 4 years ago

did you drag the lock bar through the back yard on a rope?

#17 4 years ago

I'll give you 10k credit against my 20k lethal weapon 3

#19 4 years ago

Did I miss the announcement where Pinside is now a branch of EBay ?

#20 4 years ago

The seller was in in the hobby about 20 years before most of you made your first dimpling complaint.

The game is the real deal, someone is gonna get themselves a mint TZ while the rest of you are price police circle jerkin!

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The game is the real deal, someone is gonna get themselves a mint TZ while the rest of you are price police circle jerkin!

Someone called?

4B610B62-BCD6-48B9-9CC9-0DEEDED45B21 (resized).jpeg4B610B62-BCD6-48B9-9CC9-0DEEDED45B21 (resized).jpeg
#22 4 years ago

If you sold a game that wasn't HUO for $8,800, why is $10K crazy for one that is?

Quoted from PtownPin:

I had a 20 year HUO TZ with all these mods + color dmd + PDI + several others and it sold for $8800

#23 4 years ago

This area looks suspect?

9409B960-2986-4DEB-AE79-454C8401B72E (resized).jpeg9409B960-2986-4DEB-AE79-454C8401B72E (resized).jpeg
#24 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

This area looks suspect?[quoted image]

Nope. Cell phone used for picture blocking an overhead light.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If you sold a game that wasn't HUO for $8,800, why is $10K crazy for one that is?

Because if you claim a game this old is actually HUO then you need to prove it(bill of sales, transaction history that can be verified). HUO is a crock of shit anyway. HUO in front of a window will be faded. HUO in a smoker’s house will smell like an ashtray. HUO Can still mean hacked up boards. What matters is the overall condition of the game and 4 crappy low res pics for an asking price that is significantly above market is pretty lame. Guys are calling out the seller on it. This isn’t eBay or Kijiji or Craiglist. Tougher crowd. You can buy a NIB MMr Royal Edition for 1$ less than this asking price. Puts things in perspective!

#26 4 years ago

I love rants like this. You need to school yourself a little bit before going out on such a limb. For example, do route operators not get receipts for games? A bill of sale or receipt proves nothing. Almost as meaningless as saying your game is HUO for 20 years.

Yes, this game hasn't been remade like MM, that's why it can command more. Yah his ad sucks, so it's funny that you at first knock him for price, but then for having a shitty ad. Which is it? How can you tell if he priced it too high if his pics are so bad you can't really tell?

Quoted from MrMikeman:

Because if you claim a game this old is actually HUO then you need to prove it(bill of sales, transaction history that can be verified). HUO is a crock of shit anyway. HUO in front of a window will be faded. HUO in a smoker’s house will smell like an ashtray. HUO Can still mean hacked up boards. What matters is the overall condition of the game and 4 crappy low res pics for an asking price that is significantly above market is pretty lame. Guys are calling out the seller on it. This isn’t eBay or Kijiji or Craiglist. Tougher crowd. You can buy a NIB MMr Royal Edition for 1$ less than this asking price. Puts things in perspective!

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Yes, this game hasn't been remade like MM, that's why it can command more. Yah his ad sucks, so it's funny that you at first knock him for price, but then for having a shitty ad. Which is it? How can you tell if he priced it too high if his pics are so bad you can't really tell?

Most games haven’t been remade. Are they all worth 5 figures?

A bill of sale to Billy-Bob whatever is more likely to be huo than a bill of sale to Bob’s amusements. However, like you said it’s a bogus statement either way. My point was that if you will use HUO as the main selling point to be overpriced then somehow try to prove it! I’ve owned games that were pretty beat up and some that were pristine. That doesn’t mean the pristine ones were HUO and really it doesn’t matter. Condition is what drives the price. So at least put effort into demonstrating why you think your game is worth significantly more than other TZs. Show it doesn’t have wear in the usual places, show the cab has no fade anywhere, etc..

Personally I don’t really care about this ad in particular. I’ve owned TZ before and I may want it again one day but not right now. I was commenting on why ppl were slamming the seller. Pretty basic stuff. If you want more than top dollar you need to put some effort into proving it’s worth it(at least here on Pinside). I mean really, how hard is it to take 8-10 decent pics? It would certainly increase his chances of selling it.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I mean really, how hard is it to take 8-10 decent pics? It would certainly increase his chances of selling it.

I mean really, how hard is it to PM the seller and ask him for 8-10 decent pics rather than price police circle jerking, if you are actually interested in the game?

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I mean really, how hard is it to PM the seller and ask him for 8-10 decent pics rather than price police circle jerking, if you are actually interested in the game?

This is more entertaining

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nail on the head. All these guys that comment on every for sale ad with problems with price, condition, not enough photos, HUO, bullsh!t can eat a bag of dicks.
Don't like the price?
Here’s an idea....Don’t buy it!

Fight me.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from motorbreth77:

Nail on the head. All these guys that comment on every for sale ad with problems with price, condition, not enough photos, HUO, bullsh!t can eat a bag of dicks.
Don't like the price?
Here’s an idea....Don’t buy it!
Fight me.

Whats the point of opening up a for sale thread as an open discussion forum topic?
You have to click that feature by choice.
If sellers don't want commentary, they shouldn't click that option.
It's a choice.

#32 4 years ago

Rip off.

Christ.

GLWTS.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 132.00
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 12.95
$ 1,059.00
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.95
$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-154?hl=xian222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.