You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190803_145459 (resized).jpg
20190803_144837 (resized).jpg
20190803_143525 (resized).jpg
20190803_143518 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Twilight Zone

Added: 2019-08-03 21:43:35 UTC • Ended: August 15th, 2019
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

2 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 5,600

Item description

Located in Hellertown PA 18055

Price is $5600

Ton of pictures >>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmFLLUsd

Up for sale is a player's condition Bally Twilight Zone pinball machine.

I just got it in a trade, it's priced to sell.

Tons of pictures in the photo album. I can discuss all the little things that are good and bad with it but here's the short version.

Game boots up and plays. Everything works, clock, magnets, Gumball. Needs nothing play-wise. Looks like a new clock housing, gum balls installed, it also has side blades but they do have some scuffs in them, ramp sticker and diverter sticker installed.

Electronics are pretty clean. Off board battery holder installed, one connector looks like it's redone and it's functional but not very pretty.

Cabinet is typical of what you would call player's condition. Some touch-ups and repairs. Inside cabinet is really dirty.

Playfield looks like it has some planking and someone tried to cover it up with mylar. The mylar is bubbling up in some places but does not affect game play. There are 2 touched up spots where it looks like someone went a little too far with a screw.

Original incandescent bulbs.

Display is bright with no lines or dots out but it is getting a stray line here or there in certain animations.

Ok, maybe that wasn't the short version..

I just sold a similar one for a little higher price. If you're looking for a Twilight Zone to play that isn't $7,500 - $10,000 this could be your machine!

I would prefer an in person sale but I do have the ability to ship via Pilot Air Terminal to terminal service for $300. This means you have to pick up the machine at a Pilot terminal near you. Please see their website for station locations.

Open to trades. I prefer newer DMD games.

Item photos

20190803_143518 (resized).jpg
20190803_143525 (resized).jpg
20190803_144837 (resized).jpg
20190803_145459 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Butch2099's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Butch2099's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Lehigh Valley, PA, US

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Wow, really great price. Must’ve been one heck of a trade! If I didn’t just put cash down on JP2, I would be all over this. GLWS. Sad I can’t be the one.

I moved Oktoberfest but I already have a TZ in my collection.

#9 4 years ago

Thanks for the kind words and the bumps!

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Awesome seller alert!!!
If I move one of my machines; I will have space to buy one of yours...Will keep you posted...This TZ looks nice!!

Thanks Dave! Can't believe that awesome arcade Legends hasn't sold yet. If I didn't have one already I would be all over it

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-135?tu=Butch2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.