tz5 (resized).jpg
tz4 (resized).jpg
tz3 (resized).jpg
tz2 (resized).jpg
tz1 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190525-212852_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190525-212804_Chrome (resized).jpg
8E003BC4-781B-4B55-AB9B-F26E8603B0E5 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Twilight Zone

Added: 2019-05-25 19:27:34 UTC • Ended: May 26th, 2019
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 5,400

Just came back in on trade yesterday. This is a different machine than the other One we have posted. Both are early runs.

I have the white manual that came with the machine.

Game was fully shopped about 2 years ago with leds.

Needs New Clock board. Has clear clock housing

Playfield is in excellent shape, no wear spots or insert issues.

Cabinet is very solid with a few nicks, scratches, and is lightly faded.

Game may have some very minor issues, but seems to play fine. Works well in our shop and does not re-set. but customer had it re-set a few times. Not sure if it was their house and power or board. either way its very minor issue.

If you are interested in the machine please call me ### ### #### [phone number removed] . If you send me a pm that just says "Pics ?" I will not respond. I am not in the business of sending pictures all over the country.

I will take partial trades, but it needs to be realistic. I will not give you credit of $5000 for your no good gophers, or $3500 for your police force. etc.

Price is firm and locals will get prioritized.

Item photos

tz1 (resized).jpg
tz10 (resized).jpg
tz11 (resized).jpg
tz12 (resized).jpg
tz13 (resized).jpg
tz2 (resized).jpg
tz3 (resized).jpg
tz4 (resized).jpg
tz5 (resized).jpg
tz8 (resized).jpg
tz9 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are baller88's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to baller88's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Nanuet, NY, US

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 109.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Launching TZ Rocket Out of stock
Interactive Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 139.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Clock Housing Out of stock
Interactive Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

#4 4 years ago
8E003BC4-781B-4B55-AB9B-F26E8603B0E5 (resized).jpeg8E003BC4-781B-4B55-AB9B-F26E8603B0E5 (resized).jpeg
#5 4 years ago

I've texted the OP before about his ads, he didn't respond. So proceed as you will with trying to buy from him.

#6 4 years ago

Why not just post photos, instead of making everybody guess what it looks like and inquire from all over the country.

#7 4 years ago

OP, I think you should reconsider your decision to refrain from sending pics. The price for printing and sending said pics "all over the country" has greatly reduced.

With the advent of competitive shipping practices and ease of shipping in high volumes we have seen a renaissance (if you will) of shipping which, quite frankly, has been a boon for the pinball hobbyist. What was once an industry devoid of pics, is now one teeming with them. One must stay in step with the hobby if one intends to flourish.

#8 4 years ago

Seems like a fair price? Why the thumbs down. Sounds like it needs $400 in boards.

#9 4 years ago

I'm sure it's a good game if it's coming from rob. Will you be at Pintastic this year man?

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Seems like a fair price? Why the thumbs down. Sounds like it needs $400 in boards.

If it is resetting, it probably needs a few caps and bridges replaced. I do all my wms games before they go out. Takes 15 minutes and 20 bucks in parts...with the right tools.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

If it is resetting, it probably needs a few caps and bridges replaced. I do all my wms games before they go out. Takes 15 minutes and 20 bucks in parts...with the right tools.

Is there a kit besides the $50 one from marco or do you order them a la carte?

#12 4 years ago

This sounds like a person who doesn't really care to sell this game. No pics? Why post it? You are wasting peoples time to 'come see it' when you could filter those people out with pics.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Is there a kit besides the $50 one from marco or do you order them a la carte?

Pinballlife

Screenshot_20190525-212804_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190525-212804_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190525-212852_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190525-212852_Chrome (resized).jpg
#14 4 years ago

I’ve bought from Rob before. Great seller. His games are in great shape as well. You can buy with confidence.

#15 4 years ago

Rob is a great guy, he’s BUSY. Rest assured this game is as described. I’d buy this from him in a heartbeat if we didn’t already have a TZ. Fast Eddie will deliver, you’re done.

#16 4 years ago

So you post an ad on pinside without pics, but then don’t want anyone messaging you for pics because you don’t want to be inundated with pic requests. BUT if interested to call you. How the hell is anyone to know if they’re interested or not without pics? Blow up your phone to get pics to see if they want to follow though with their interest? Weird GLWTS

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Rob is a great guy, he’s BUSY. Rest assured this game is as described. I’d buy this from him in a heartbeat if we didn’t already have a TZ. Fast Eddie will deliver, you’re done.

I am glad Rob id the only BUSY guy on Pinside, imagine a whole pinball forum with no pictures.

Luckily all of us lazy unemployed people have plenty of time to post pics !

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

So you post an ad on pinside without pics, but then don’t want anyone messaging you for pics because you don’t want to be inundated with pic requests. BUT if interested to call you. How the hell is anyone to know if they’re interested or not without pics? Blow up your phone to get pics to see if they want to follow though with their interest? Weird GLWTS

The way this community has become, Rob is doing himself a favor. Some people will see $5400 and go "Hauly sheit!!!!! I better by me a twylight zoine right now!!!!!!!" without a single picture.

I mean, fuck, if I had his reputation and could do as little as possible to sell a game knowing someone somewhere will shell out - buy first ask questions later - I would do exactly what he's doing.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

I am glad Rob id the only BUSY guy on Pinside, imagine a whole pinball forum with no pictures.
Luckily all of us lazy unemployed people have plenty of time to post pics !

Cool story bro. Do you have a TZ to sell?

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Cool story bro. Do you have a TZ to sell?

Nope but I can give a camera for free.

#21 4 years ago

It just gets old with all the pms when pics are posted 25 people respond they want it, then they are not sure, then I get a deposit and hold the game for 2 weeks and a new excuse comes up. If you call or text it shows your serious and I have no issue sending pics. I also refuse to sell a machine with any issues to anyone that does not know how to fix it

I am too busy to deal with the BS and the price is cheap as hell. It came in on trade so I am passing it along to someone else. I could easily spit shine it and Price gouge like everyone else. I pay my fees when I sell my games on pinside and over the years its probably 10X more than any of the winers on this thread. 5400-5800 is the true value of this machine in this market.

BTW its not re-setting. Geneva switch needs attention.

Ill try to get some pics up this morning but a few locals want to come today

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from baller88:

It just gets old with all the pms when pics are posted 25 people respond they want it, then they are not sure, then I get a deposit and hold the game for 2 weeks and a new excuse comes up. If you call or text it shows your serious and I have no issue sending pics. I also refuse to sell a machine with any issues to anyone that does not know how to fix it
I am too busy to deal with the BS and the price is cheap as hell. It came in on trade so I am passing it along to someone else. I could easily spit shine it and Price gouge like everyone else. I pay my fees when I sell my games on pinside and over the years its probably 10X more than any of the winers on this thread. 5400-5800 is the true value of this machine in this market.
BTW its not re-setting. Geneva switch needs attention.
Ill try to get some pics up this morning but a few locals want to come today

Good luck with the sale Rob, I would buy this but Im out of room. Still enjoying my WOZ I purchased from you, Thanks!

#23 4 years ago

Food for thought..
I recently purchased a machine from a pinsider and when I had asked for pics he sent me a link from his google drive that showed all the pics a buyer would ask for or need to know condition of machine.
You could easily do something like that here and just post the link.
You always have interesting deals and I think we could all benefit from this idea.
Glwts

-Mike

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 132.00
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-118?hl=jaydee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.