Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Rickwh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0002.JPG
TZ2 004.jpg
004.JPG
003.JPG
002-89.JPG
001-554.JPG
001-956.JPG

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

I unfortunately need to part with this game to fund more important matters. Game is clean and plays solid. Some small playfield wear areas by the rocket and some cracking wear some of the posts screw into the playfield. Clock is broken, but I have a new board on the way that will be included. Gumball light and flashers, and my version of the piano mod are included. It's running the 9.2 ROM, but I also have the 9.4H ROM. Cabinet is in good shape with some fading on the left side. It's drilled for a security lock, but whoever did it did a good job. Has new Silverjet pinballs, but the powerball is still original. Price is $5000. I'm hesitant to ship this after a very stressful experience getting a game shipped to me recently. Would prefer a local transaction. I'll get more detailed pictures later today.

001-956.JPG
001-554.JPG
002-89.JPG

#2 5 years ago

A few more I have on file. Will get more up shortly.

003.JPG 004.JPG
#3 5 years ago

Machine looks really nice PS. GLWTS buddy.

*Bump*

#4 5 years ago

Price lowered to $5000

#5 5 years ago

$5K! NICE! Should get some action now. GL.

#6 5 years ago

5K Bump. GL

#7 5 years ago

Wow great price on a real nice looking TZ. I will own one someday. This shouldn't last long. GLWS

#8 5 years ago

Why does the pin have to be so low? GLWS.

#9 5 years ago

Another quick bump. Let's get this thing sold.

#10 5 years ago

WOW, even with shipping great price.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Digimatt:

Why does the pin have to be so low? GLWS.

TZ can be pretty fast. Just drop those front legs down. That ball will fly around in there. Don't forget, there's a lot of stuff going on in that machine, especially for a '93-'94 machine. AWESOME pin.

#12 5 years ago

argh if I see one more TZ with the pop caps in the wrong place I will scream!!

but free bump

#13 5 years ago

Surprised this hasn't sold yet. It would be gone in Cali by now.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Surprised this hasn't sold yet. It would be gone in Cali by now.

Me too. Still haven't received any response.

#15 5 years ago

In pinball as in comedy, timing is everything. I will get a TZ someday, but I just don't have the space for it right now. On the other hand, if you'd like to hire my son so that he can move out of the house...

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Capper96:

argh if I see one more TZ with the pop caps in the wrong place I will scream!!
but free bump

TZ2 004.jpg

#17 5 years ago

Wait. Five grand on a TZ is a GOOD price? Guess I'll never have one of those again.

#18 5 years ago

I need this game sold. Kaneda isn't going to come through. Big mess over on KLOV...

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

Kaneda isn't going to come through...

WEAK.

Folks, this is why you have a credit score.

#21 5 years ago

Oh so tempting, I've been looking for a TZ recently, but I'm in CA. Let me know if you'd reconsider shipping it.

#22 5 years ago

Fun read. Kaneda drama at its finest. Thanks!

#23 5 years ago

Any details on the playfield wear? Screws started to pop through there?

#24 5 years ago

Kaneda isn't going to come through. Big mess over on KLOV...

Shocker.

#25 5 years ago

Wouldn't mind trading for a POTC. Is that a fair trade?

#26 5 years ago

That's a decent trade. Prices on POTC have fallen a bit lately but it is definitely a fun game. I'd make sure it's in great shape, though

#27 5 years ago

I`ll bump it up, lets find a place for this one.

#28 5 years ago

Added a chrome playfield lamp and the backboard decal.

IMG_0002.JPG
#29 5 years ago

I need this game sold. Kaneda isn't going to come through. Big mess over on KLOV...

Must have needed the extra money to buy Tron...

#30 5 years ago

Sorry to hear you issues with Kaneda. If you need any help with a Fix it Felx let me know. I know a guy.

#31 5 years ago

That KLOV thread made my head hurt. I dunno who's in the right, but I know a game wouldn't leave my possession until paid for in full. We work out a payment plan, fine, you can have the game when you finish payments.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That KLOV thread made my head hurt. I dunno who's in the right, but I know a game wouldn't leave my possession until paid for in full. We work out a payment plan, fine, you can have the game when you finish payments.

yep i cant understand people letting go pins, or anything for that matter, without full payment.

#33 5 years ago

Looks nice. Great price. GLWS

#34 5 years ago

Still for sale.

#35 5 years ago

I am interested. Could you please contact me at mthompson4@csc.com?

#36 5 years ago

Still for sale.

#37 5 years ago

I'll PM you with a question.

#38 5 years ago

Ugh this is killing me. Contemplating which organ I can spare to come up with some extra cash.

#39 5 years ago

Looks like a really nice machine. If I didn't just pick up a pair of machines recently, I'd be talking to you. If you have (doubtful) still have this machine in a month, I'll be interested.

#41 5 years ago

Silverjet pinballs are not recommended for games with magnets. When I got my TZ, the ball would sometimes get hung up after being caught by the magnets, and I eventually realized that the balls were magnetized. They must have been Silverjets.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from mot:

Silverjet pinballs are not recommended for games with magnets. When I got my TZ, the ball would sometimes get hung up after being caught by the magnets, and I eventually realized that the balls were magnetized. They must have been Silverjets.

Never had this issue. Game works like it should.

#43 5 years ago

OP if you're willing to take your game to Allentown maybe you should float it in that thread?
Just a thought...
GLWS

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

OP if you're willing to take your game to Allentown maybe you should float it in that thread?
Just a thought...
GLWS

Wish I could. Won't be able to make it this year.

#45 5 years ago

Just got the clock board and finished installing it.

#46 5 years ago

Can't believe this is still not sold!

GLWS

#47 5 years ago

Titles seem to go on phases. When I was fixing up my TZ, they were selling like hot cakes. Now they're cold. WH2O is in high demand in my area right now. It'll come back around. Just gotta be patient.

#48 5 years ago

Trying my chances with a local pickup eBay auction. I'm just not getting any bites here on pinside.

#49 5 years ago

I think your timing is the problem.. Most everything in your area revolves around the show next weekend.. There have been so many machines trading hands and all meeting at the show..

Just a thought..

Best of luck

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

I think your timing is the problem.. Most everything in your area revolves around the show next weekend.. There have been so many machines trading hands and all meeting at the show..
Just a thought..
Best of luck

+1
If this machine was for sale in early Feb., before I bought my CFTBL, I absolutely would of bought this. Won't be able to drop that much cash until next year ,figures as this and IJ are ones I do plan to own.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside