IMG_0389.JPG
IMG_0388.JPG
IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_5700.JPG
IMG_5704.JPG
IMG_5693.JPG
IMG_5741.JPG
IMG_5996.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

TWD Walking Dead Tower & Daryl on Chopper Mods

Added: 2015-04-16 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (June 26th, 2015) • Ended: May 11th, 2015

Price

$ 250

Two more lots if anyone was interested sold six all ready so this will most likely be my last round.

LOT 1 SOLD - Custom painted Tower mod (use my tutorial for installation) 4 miniatures Daryl Dixon on chopper, Glenn in riot gear and 2 Walkers. High Way 85 sign. 2 Prison shacks. Two guard rails. One chain link fence with razor wire and one chain link fence. Bloody flipper graphics from pingraffix (not pictured). Well Walker pants.

LOT 2 SOLD - Custom painted Tower mod (use my tutorial for installation) 4 miniatures Daryl Dixon on chopper, Michonne, 1 Half walker (same as pictured under right ramp) and 1 Walker. High Way 85 sign. Prison shack (blackish). Two guard rails. One chain link fence with razor wire (with warning sign), one half fence and one quarter fence. Bloody flipper graphics from pingraffix (not pictured). Well Walker pants.

These miniatures fit perfectly on tower or you can bolt them to your play field. I have these exact mods in my machine so take a look at my set installed and see if you are interested, each miniature is glued and can take a direct pinball hit if your ball were to jump. I am also including a goodie bag in each lot. Only two sets. Any questions on installation and I will be more than happy to assist. Asking $250 shipped for either one.

Item photos

IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0152-697.JPG
IMG_0154.JPG
IMG_5891-694.JPG
IMG_5995.JPG
IMG_5677.JPG
IMG_5996.JPG
IMG_5741.JPG
IMG_5693.JPG
IMG_5704.JPG
IMG_5700.JPG
IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_0388.JPG
IMG_0389.JPG
IMG_0391.JPG
IMG_0393.JPG
IMG_0528.JPG
IMG_0531.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are capguntrooper's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to capguntrooper's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Cincinnati, OH, US

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

LOT 1 - Custom painted Tower mod (use my tutorial for installation) 4 miniatures Daryl Dixon on chopper, Glenn in riot gear and 2 Walkers. High Way 85 sign. Prison shack (yellowish). Two guard rails. One chain link fence with razor wire (with warning sign), one half fence and one quarter fence.

I'm in on lot 1.

Question... do you have any Rick figures that are ready to go into the game?

Another question... does the tower come with plug and play lights?

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

I'm in on lot 1.
Question... do you have any Rick figures that are ready to go into the game?
Another question... does the tower come with plug and play lights?

I can add a Rick Grimes, Merel Dixon and three walkers for $20. They will be assembled and glued so they will be able to take a direct pinball strike in case a ball jumps in play field.

#4 9 years ago

Adding two black pin rubbers for easy mounting of HGW 85 sign and "Don't Open Dead Inside" quarter inserts for the goodie bags

#5 9 years ago

My appologies to capguntropper and the pinside community. I had a motor vehicle accident and just got released from the hospital last night. There seems to be a lot of expenses coming my way on this one and I flat out don't feel well. So I withdrew from buying the set.

I hope everyone understands. Nothing wrong with the set at all.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

My appologies to capguntropper and the pinside community. I had a motor vehicle accident and just got released from the hospital last night. There seems to be a lot of expenses coming my way on this one and I flat out don't feel well. So I withdrew from buying the set.
I hope everyone understands. Nothing wrong with the set at all.

No worries bro, just get better

#7 9 years ago

Adding bloody flipper graphics from pingraffix to both lots

IMG_0195.JPGIMG_0195.JPG
#8 9 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

No worries bro, just get better

Thanks. I'm having surgery next Wednesday.

#9 9 years ago

lot 2, rick and some other figures are still available?

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Hasi:

lot 2, rick and some other figures are still available?

I can add a Rick Grimes, Merel Dixon and Three (3) Walkers for an additional $20 so your total would be $270 and if you want a flashing Rail Road crossing kit added $40 Your total will be $310 shipped

#11 9 years ago

Check my album for TWD pics of installed lots. Also adding a few more goodies to the goodie bags

#12 8 years ago

Adding Well Walker pants to each lot

well walker pants.JPGwell walker pants.JPG
#13 8 years ago

EXTRA SHACK ADDED YOUR CHOICE 1st buyer gets choice of the extra shack building.

IMG_0393.JPGIMG_0393.JPG
#14 8 years ago

adding a Daryl with crossbow for your tower or play field to next lot purchase

Screen Shot 2015-05-08 at 9.53.55 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-08 at 9.53.55 AM.png
2 weeks later
#15 8 years ago

Two more lots with updated lot pictures

4 weeks later
#16 8 years ago

These are awesome I am getting my TWD pin in about 8 days might have to get ahold of you then. This will be my first pin of many I hope.

#17 8 years ago

Adding Walking Dead key chains with TWD d rings for both lots

1 week later
#18 8 years ago

LOT 2 is sold and shipped I still have LOT 1 left

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twd-walking-dead-tower-daryl-on-chopper-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.