image.jpg
IMAG1238.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0043.JPG
420556-i.jpg
420557-i.jpg
420558-i.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MarcG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#2 8 years ago

In for one

1 week later
#10 8 years ago

Anyone have any luck installing this? Mine is rubbing on the apron and the online instructions are incomplete. Regretting my purchase a little.

#13 8 years ago

I did email them before I posted here. I emailed Thursday and was told the instructions would be updated that day (Thursday). They were not updated as of Friday so I tried posting here. They emailed me last night explaining they were having problems updating the site so they emailed me the instructions. I do have it hooked up properly but the crossbow is rubbing the apron. Going to try to tweek it later. After trying to make it work for over an hour I did have regrets, there's nothing wrong with me saying that.

They have offered to send another if this one will not clear. Hoping it won't come to that but it's good to hear.

I also installed the ramp illumination and hitchhiker sign with no issues. Can recommend both of these.

1 week later
#31 8 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Awesome idea , but doesn't work for everybody. Mine still goes under. Wacky stern!

Mine did the same thing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MarcG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twd-premle-crossbow-mod-by-mezelmods?tu=MarcG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.