You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-316.jpg
image-702.jpg
image-620.jpg
image.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

** TWD Burning Barn ** by MEZELmods

Added: 2015-08-12 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (January 11th, 2016) • Ended: March 5th, 2016

Price

$ 75

Barn! Flickering three color LEDs simulate real fire which radiates out of the barn. A must have for all TWD games- Pro, Premium or LE. Installs easily above the left return ramp.

Item photos

image.jpg
image-620.jpg
image-702.jpg
image-316.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://MEZELmods.com

Seller insights

These are Tmezel's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Tmezel's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Albuquerque, NM, US

1 month later
#3 8 years ago

I think it's worth mentioning that this mod should stop all those pesky air balls from the right ramp too. This mod is mounted right where the ball usually flys off the ramp. So instead of flying off the ramp it will hit the barn instead and stay on the ramp.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I think it's worth mentioning that this mod should stop all those pesky air balls from the right ramp too. This mod is mounted right where the ball usually flys off the ramp. So instead of flying off the ramp it will hit the barn instead and stay on the ramp.

Are you sure it is the right ramp?

#5 8 years ago

Rpl...that was going to be my question to mez...my premium airs off and gets trapped behind the red light. .so then stop game, take off glass and so on. .if it can be installed right at the (lift) area that would be sweet..wouldn't be my first mezel mod!

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Are you sure it is the right ramp?

Yes I am very sure. I watched it happen to mine at that exact spot a few times on my own machine. And it seems other people were having the same problem too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/11#post-2686196

#7 8 years ago

Right ramp that leads to left lane. ..arena ramp

#8 8 years ago

Can you post a pic of it installed and its location? the location in the video is nowhere near the right ramp entrance.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Brazy:

Rpl...that was going to be my question to mez...my premium airs off and gets trapped behind the red light. .so then stop game, take off glass and so on. .if it can be installed right at the (lift) area that would be sweet..wouldn't be my first mezel mod!

By the video he posted it is installed exactly at the lift area, thus preventing anymore air balls off that ramp. It's a two for one mod

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Can you post a pic of it installed and its location? the location in the video is nowhere near the right ramp entrance.

The balls don't fly off at the enterence, they fly off at the hump on the left side. It is mounted in the perfect spot in the video.

#11 8 years ago

I was going to get a clear plastic panel and attach it but i bet you could make a cool cheap mod that people would buy if they didn't want the barn

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Brazy:

I was going to get a clear plastic panel and attach it but i bet you could make a cool cheap mod that people would buy if they didn't want the barn

Why would you want a piece of plastic there instead of an awesome barn?

#13 8 years ago

I just hope the barn mod has a plastic skid plate on the bottom or the LEDs inside will get destroyed by the flying balls hitting there.

#14 8 years ago

The balls don't fly off at the enterence, they fly off at the hump on the left side. It is mounted in the perfect spot in the video.

Interesting. I thought it would be at the entrance, with the velocity of the ball we'd have lift off! Definitely in for this mod if it prevents ramp air balls. Please update us QG or mezel

#15 8 years ago

It's barn for the win!

#16 8 years ago

Can anyone confirm that this mod prevents airballs when the ball comes screaming around from a combo to the Arena ramp?

#17 8 years ago

For me the airball occurs on a combo shot from the tunnel to the arena ramp. The ball leaves the ramp and will usually hit the fish tank or similar area. We need a protector for the first third of the ramp to keep the ball in check.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

For me the airball occurs on a combo shot from the tunnel to the arena ramp. The ball leaves the ramp and will usually hit the fish tank or similar area. We need a protector for the first third of the ramp to keep the ball in check.

This!

#19 8 years ago

I just hope the barn mod has a plastic skid plate on the bottom or the LEDs inside will get destroyed by the flying balls hitting there.

I have put a ball through that area by hand (many times) with a very fast velocity and it does not hit the barn. The barn sits directly over the dip and does not get hit by the ball. During play testing it was in front of the dip and definitely got hit, so I moved it back a screw.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

Yes same on mine-never happened where the barn sits.

Barn looks great

1 week later
#21 8 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I have put a ball through that area by hand (many times) with a very fast velocity and it does not hit the barn. The barn sits directly over the dip and does not get hit by the ball. During play testing it was in front of the dip and definitely got hit, so I moved it back a screw.

If i bought this I would want to put a small clear plastic piece on the bottom of it and move it back to your original post where it would help stop my style air balls. Would you think that's a problem with clearance or heat?

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Brazy:

If i bought this I would want to put a small clear plastic piece on the bottom of it and move it back to your original post where it would help stop my style air balls. Would you think that's a problem with clearance or heat?

I think another separate mod would be in order for the air balls.

1 month later

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twd-burning-barn-by-mezelmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.