Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20161113_175919 (resized).jpg
20161213_160733 (resized).jpg
20161213_160748 (resized).jpg
20161213_160828_HDR (resized).jpg
20161213_160844 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 1,350

for sale

For sale: Truck Stop

Added: December 13th, 2016 Re-listed: 1 time Ended: February 4th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

I'm looking to sell or trade Truck Stop. It has new side art decals and LEDs in the GI. One digit on the display is messed up.

Item photos

20161213_160844 (resized).jpg
20161213_160828_HDR (resized).jpg
20161213_160748 (resized).jpg
20161213_160733 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Cleveland, OH, US

Seller insights

These are davideokills's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to davideokills's stats page

#2 2 years ago

Is it cold in there?

#5 2 years ago

I love that super hot girls are totally into truckers.

#6 2 years ago

side art looks really good. Didn't know anyone even made art for this game.

and props for your sale for doing GI's with LED's correctly and keeping them white.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

side art looks really good. Didn't know anyone even made art for this game.
and props for your sale for doing GI's with LED's correctly and keeping them white.

I put a little color under the ramps but I like whites because other colors don't throw the same and actually illuminate the playfield.

3 weeks later
#8 2 years ago

Bump for a clean game with dirty graphics.

3 weeks later
#10 2 years ago

I don't know why this game is such a tough sell.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I don't know why this game is such a tough sell.

I get a lot of "my wife will kill me if I bring that home". I think this was the point that hyper sexualizing games took a turn backward. Bally was able to get away with a lot through the 80s but by the 90s that seemed to fade.

#12 2 years ago

Yeah price is good. WAF is a zero on exaggerated breasts and truck stops

#13 2 years ago

Sweet looking game. This would look pretty good in my gameroom. hmmm..

#14 2 years ago

I might be interested.

#15 2 years ago

if you were closer, i'd buy it because I like that era of bally and never played one. I love my atlantis.

#16 2 years ago

I love mine - been playing the heck out of it lately. Between that and BM66. Different games for sure but BBTS is fun!
I completed restored mine. Stripped mylar, repaired all the light boards. New flipper mechs (times 4!). New translight, new flipper cab switches, new mushroom bumbers, repainted all the insert keylines by hand, added a playfield protector and about a million other things!
Love the game.

Bump for a fun game!

20161113_175919 (resized).jpg

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

I love mine - been playing the heck out of it lately. Between that and BM66. Different games for sure but BBTS is fun!
I completed restored mine. Stripped mylar, repaired all the light boards. New flipper mechs (times 4!). New translight, new flipper cab switches, new mushroom bumbers, repainted all the insert keylines by hand, added a playfield protector and about a million other things!
Love the game.
Bump for a fun game!

I had a really nice one and sold it 2 years ago. Had it in my office. And the theme fit my trucking biz perfectly!

The shipping to CA is what kills it for me OP. Unless you can work with me on the price?

#18 2 years ago

This is a great game! Getting to the Jackpot round and winning it gives you a real feeling of satisfaction in this game. Underrated!

#19 2 years ago

fattdirk Lets make a deal!
Piperpinball I'd like to but I have too much into the game to drop it more.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if you were closer, i'd buy it because I like that era of bally and never played one. I love my atlantis.

Be careful what you wish for.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Be careful what you wish for.

Russ, if you have one...

just sayin...

#22 2 years ago

you get out of here, he didn't say anything about hilton.

#23 2 years ago

i'm just kidding. I really shouldn't be buying anything right now anyway. I need to keep my rupies for when my remaining zacs show up.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Playing your Atlantis is what convinced me it's a great game.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Playing your Atlantis is what convinced me it's a great game.

that Truck Stop is or atlantis is, a great game?

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that Truck Stop is or atlantis is, a great game?

Your Atlantis, it was dialed in well. Trust me, if you like that era Bally you will like Truck Stop too.

#27 2 years ago

Had both, miss both, BIg Betty and Atlantis. I would ship this in, but added expense kills it for me.
FYI, she will always be Big Betty to me, one of my first.

#28 2 years ago

Sorry, but if this post is fire....I think this era of pinballs are the worst games ever made.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Sorry, but if this post is fire....I think this era of pinballs are the worst games ever made.

Some aspects are noticeably cheap. Particle board cabs, single bulb backglass lights, ect. This game and Atlantis are on the edge where things started to get better into the system 11 era.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

truck stop and atlantis are kind of in their own era, as they are not like the bally's before them. At this exact moment, Williams bought Bally. They were using up inventory that was on hand when they made these 2 games. Hence why they are half system 11's. It was on the cuspis of the system 11s. At this point, you start seeing more complex rules and better flowing layouts. You need to play one playing correctly.

A dialed in Atlantis plays fawking awesome and a great fawking game. It's a top 12 of all time for me.

#31 2 years ago

I like Atlantis but the extra ball suacer is too easy.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside