New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 152898)

For sale: TRON: Legacy (Pro) (Stern, 2011) (Price dropped)

By Frax

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by labnip
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

K_I_B.jpg
1456356283644-1897866334_(resized).jpg
20160224_070508_(resized).jpg
20160224_070412_(resized).jpg
20160224_070328_(resized).jpg
20160224_070241_(resized).jpg
20160224_070124_(resized).jpg
20160224_065943_(resized).jpg
20160224_070044_(resized).jpg
CF_Encom.jpg
download_(3)_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,500

for sale

For sale: TRON: Legacy (Pro) (Stern, 2011) (Price dropped)

Added: February 22nd, 2016 Ended: March 6th, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

[phone number removed] MAKE ME AN OFFER. I'm motivated to sell the game, but not to lose my shirt. I'm willing to ship as long as I have cash in hand one way or another. Bank wire vastly preferred, otherwise game would likely not be able to ship until after TPF due to how long it takes checks to clear.

2nd owner. First owner had under 300 plays on the game. Game was just shopped out the other week with Titan rubber and post sleeves, cleaned, waxed with Yellow Wax. Decal cabinet, not silkscreen.

Only issue with the game is a small decal wrinkle on the upper right side of the front panel, under/beside the lockdown bar, and the TRON insert below the recognizer or the clear over it are slightly higher than the rest of the playfield. No wear. Will also throw in a front cabinet decal that another Pinsider provided for the cost of shipping because I was going to use it to replace the wrinkled one. Prefer local pickup due to value of game...I *can* ship, but payment will have to be by bank wire and cleared before I will ship the game.

Recognizer and Lightcycles were wired by myself. Going to try to get them on quick-disconnects to make future shopping of the game easier before I let it out of the house, but no promises.

Pics incoming later this evening after I get home. Here is the list of modifications on the game:

PIG2 Mod control board. Discontinued!

LED OCD

Full LED lighting...inserts, general illumination, and flashers. Comet LEDs. Frosted GI's.

MezelMods illuminated recognizer bank, PIG2 controlled (I came up with this idea, and tested and documented this mod...this is the "prototype"...other users say their flashers don't light up as bright as mine...I have no idea why.)

Pinbits/Eli lighted fiber optic ramp kit.

Arcade mod 3.1

FTS-8 Power splitter to power all mods.

Both illuminated Hallmark light cycles.

Illuminated die-cast Recognizer.

PinPAC2_MAC Headphone System for Stern SAM

Plastic Protectors

CLU and original 3d translites. 3D has a large blemish on it, so it's mostly a wallhanger.

Metal apron replacement of the plastic one, with flashers installed, lights up just like the LE apron

Cliffy protectors.

Lit FLYNN'S sign. (out of production at least currently)

Die-cast metal black 'tron disc' pop caps by Hooked

Blue disc rubber, throws MUCH harder than the stock black rubber, and extra disc acrylic platter.

Titan Pinball transparent rubber set INSTALLED.

Flipper Fidelity speakers.

RGB Speaker lights w/remote.

Shaker motor.

Item photos

20160224_070044_(resized).jpg
20160224_065943_(resized).jpg
20160224_070124_(resized).jpg
20160224_070241_(resized).jpg
20160224_070328_(resized).jpg
20160224_070412_(resized).jpg
20160224_070508_(resized).jpg
1456356283644-1897866334_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Dallas, TX, US

Seller insights

These are Frax's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Frax's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Sounds incredible !

#3 4 years ago

download_(3)_(resized).jpg

#4 4 years ago

Does sound very incredible... all those sweet mods... I need a plain one to stay in budget.

GLWS !

#5 4 years ago

Sweet pic, bro-din.

#6 4 years ago

Thanks Teddy Bro-sevelt!

#7 4 years ago

How long before you buy a 3rd TRON?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

How long before you buy a 3rd TRON?

Knowing my luck it will be a year or so after this one sells.

#9 4 years ago

Was this heavily modded Tron approved for sale by the council

CF_Encom.jpg

#10 4 years ago

I'd be interested if it came with a few mods. I'm too lazy to install mods on my own. I hear there's some good mods for this pin. Shirley there's a thread about them somewhere here.

GLWS

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Knowing my luck it will be a year or so after this one sells.

First Frax has to import another perfect JackBot, this time by USPS Media Mail

#12 4 years ago

Sale approved.

#13 4 years ago

I noticed you've added the $750 Tron Membership transfer fee to your price.
Be sure to send all paperwork in triplicate with bank check made out to Hulktronville Inc dba Tau Rho Kappa (Tron Pin Club)

#14 4 years ago

Beautiful machine and great seller
I have the Frax V1.0 TRON and its awesome.
Someone is going to get a great machine.
Good luck with the sale

#15 4 years ago

#16 4 years ago

Pictures uploaded. Uncertain about the resolution. May retake later.

#17 4 years ago

GLWS That's a awesome pin

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Was this heavily modded Tron approved for sale by the council

CF_Encom.jpg

man, what rockstar badass put that pic together ?

#19 4 years ago

Oh, I should mention the cycles aren't lit in the pics because they're waiting for me to find and install the stupid molex pins that will fit through the holes in the playfield. 3-pin usually used for 5/12/ground don't fit.. ¬_¬

#20 4 years ago

Is the apron signed by Centerflank?

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

Is the apron signed by Centerflank?

Funny enough, if I thought it would make it back to me, I still have the plastic apron and considered sending it around to people to recreate the apron of destiny.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Funny enough, if I thought it would make it back to me, I still have the plastic apron and considered sending it around to people to recreate the apron of destiny.

Should call it something else, maybe Apron of Chastity as I'm pretty sure half the dudes on here are virgins.

#23 4 years ago

#24 4 years ago

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

to recreate the apron of destiny.

You will be seeing the apron of destiny very soon, very soon indeed!!

#26 4 years ago

#27 4 years ago

i wish i had the cash i would trade my amh for nice tron

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

i wish i had the cash i would trade my amh for nice tron

I really like AMH. Unfortunately the cash is needed for other things. =\

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Should call it something else, maybe Apron of Chastity as I'm pretty sure half the dudes on here are virgins.

I know that Frax isn't.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

I know that Frax isn't.

Pics?

#32 4 years ago

I'm not sure if you're asking mid coitus, or if a picture of our ginger headed spawn would suffice. Please advise.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

I'm not sure if you're asking mid coitus, or if a picture of our ginger headed spawn would suffice. Please advise.

yes.

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

It's Centerflank, he wants mid coitus for sure.

#35 4 years ago

#37 4 years ago

Dropped to 7500

#38 4 years ago

MAKE ME AN OFFER. I'm motivated to sell the game, but not to lose my shirt. I'm willing to ship as long as I have cash in hand one way or another. Bank wire vastly preferred, otherwise game would likely not be able to ship until after TPF due to how long it takes checks to clear.

I'm willing to strip out easily removed unwanted parts like the LED OCD or shaker motor if you don't want them and that makes the difference to sell the game.

#39 4 years ago

Somebody buy this pin

#40 4 years ago

Just curious to how you could lose your shirt at that price. Nice looking pin! But.....

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Just curious to how you could lose your shirt at that price. Nice looking pin! But.....

He's including his shirt with the purchase.
It's purdy cool, I heard flanker signed it and now they call it the shirt of dudestiny or something like that

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

I just had some douche offer me 5000 for it. You tell me.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

He's including his shirt with the purchase.
It's purdy cool, I heard flanker signed it and now they call it the shirt of dudestiny or something like that

Okay....I'll jump. Buy this pin and I'll include one of the two Pinside Dick of the Day shirts I had printed. My choice on color.

#44 4 years ago

I'd say "d" of the day unless you want the mods in your "s".

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I just had some douche offer me 5000 for it. You tell me.

I'll offer 6k, you cover shipping........plus I'll sign a dick of the day tshirt for a wall hanger.

As an added bonus you get the AOD.

But I will need those requested pics.

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I'm willing to strip out easily removed unwanted parts like the LED OCD or shaker motor if you don't want them and that makes the difference to sell the game.

I want your arcade mod. sell it to meee!

*bump*

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I just had some douche offer me 5000 for it...

No I didn't

#48 4 years ago

If taking mods out gets the price down, no one request the LED OCD removal, it's a must for LED'd games.

Just my opinion.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

If taking mods out gets the price down, no one request the LED OCD removal, it's a must for LED'd games.
Just my opinion.

I totally agree, but I'm not afraid to keep an OCD on hand for whatever Stern game shows up next either.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I just had some douche offer me 5000 for it.

K_I_B.jpg

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside