Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: January 16th, 2019
Re-listed: 1 time (March 25th, 2019)
Ended: April 1st, 2019
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)
This is a Michigan Pinball Refinery Edition of Tron. The guy at Pinball Refinery is a master artist. I’m the 2nd owner. You will not find a better Tron. Willing to trade for a LOTR, Batman 66, or a Stern SW. Willing to ship if buyer sets it up.
1. Lighted Light cycles
2. Chrome Pop Caps
3. Caster Zuse with El wire cane & additional flasher
4. Gem Figure
5. Clu Figure
6. Light up Recognizer
7. Game Interactive Chrome Apron
1. Game Interactive Topper - tied to game ramps and speaker lights
1. Led-ocd board
2 Herg's ununtanium Light board that syncs topper and speaker lights w/ EL wire ramps so they cycle colors together.
1. Game Interactive EL Lighted Ramps
2 Colored plastic protectors
1. Chestnut chrome armor with lollipop side rails, hinges, lockdown, and legs.
2. Lighted Flynn Sign
3. Color DMD LCD version
4. Game Interactive Speaker Light Kit
5. Chrome Laser-cut Speaker Emblems
6. 3D Translite installed
7. LED's throughout the machine
8. Shaker Motor
9. Game Interactive Under Cabinet Flasher Kit
10. Pingraffix Mirror Blade Skins Panels
11. Flipper Fidelity backbox kit
12. Chrome Shooter Rod / Housing
13. Cliffy's in scoop and shooter lane
14. Full set of Titan clear rubbers
15. Clear disc (with 2 uninstalled spares) and spare plastic mount for it.
16. Pulsing LED strip that runs up the middle of the 3D translite.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!