By BradKreisler

2 months ago

Stats

• 39 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by BradKreisler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1231 (resized).JPG
tron (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 73 days ago

Price

$ 7,000

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

for sale

For sale: TRON: Legacy (Pro) NIB With Extras

Added: April 13th, 2017 Re-listed: 1 time
Condition: New in box (NIB)

Item description

Stop waiting for a TronVE and buy this instead. You will be playing Tron instead of waiting for a VE if one ever happens, plus you'll probably avoid ghosting inserts and crappy cabinets, and who knows what else.

I purchased this TRON from a Stern distributor in September of 2013. It has been stored in a climate controlled area (my house) the entire time.

Will also include new, uninstalled Ramp light kit (Eli's) and the 3D Translight.

Will not ship. Do not ask me to ship. Pick up only - cash and carry.
Price is firm.

Item photos

tron (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Item location

St. Louis, MO, United States

Seller insights

These are BradKreisler's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to BradKreisler's stats page

Other ads from this Pinsider

BradKreisler currently has no other ads on the Pinside marketplace.

#2 73 days ago

What if my wife says I can have a second Tron, would you ship then? I mean, it'd be a miracle!

Bump for a great price on NIB with the Eli Ramp Kit!

#3 73 days ago

How in the hell did you NOT open it?!

#4 73 days ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

What if my wife says I can have a second Tron, would you ship then? I mean, it'd be a miracle!
Bump for a great price on NIB with the Eli Ramp Kit!

Thanks!

#5 73 days ago
Quoted from Frax:

How in the hell did you NOT open it?!

I bought it after they announced the 3rd run and I thought that may be my last chance to grab a new one...I bought the light kit in anticipation of opening and playing it but then I ended up getting an Tron Premium so now it just sits in the box.

#6 73 days ago

Oh, well...that's a good reason to not have opened it, then! Nice!

#7 73 days ago

Will you ship

#8 73 days ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

I bought it after they announced the 3rd run and I thought that may be my last chance to grab a new one...I bought the light kit in anticipation of opening and playing it but then I ended up getting an Tron Premium so now it just sits in the box.

Brad, you have a machine that they never made, don't ever let go of that one! GLWS.

Brad

#9 73 days ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Brad, you have a machine that they never made, don't ever let go of that one! GLWS.
Brad

Oops meant to type Tron LE. Yes they have never made a Tron Premium....yet!

#10 73 days ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Will you ship

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGG....ahem...no.

#11 73 days ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Brad

Oops meant to type Tron LE. Yes they have never made a Tron Premium....yet!

Well, "technically" the LE was in fact called a Premium when they were sold, so you weren't wrong in calling it that.

#12 73 days ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Well, "technically" the LE was in fact called a Premium when they were sold, so you weren't wrong in calling it that.

I sort of recall that when I stupidly passed on the 'premium' back in 2011. Boy what a mistake that was.

#13 73 days ago

I sort of recall that when I stupidly passed on the 'premium' back in 2011. Boy what a mistake that was.

Who knew?

#14 73 days ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Indeed and the boxes were labeled 'Premium' at the time as well. The Tron Pro machine is awesome as well, especially that NIB "experience." GLWS and another "Brad" bump!

Brad

#15 73 days ago

Very nice, GLWS

#16 73 days ago

Bro! Do you even ship? This is a nice score for someone.

#17 73 days ago

Not too bad a price considering the extras. Just try to imagine what Stern would be charging for these today. GLWS!

#18 73 days ago

It boggles the mind what they would charge... my favorite game by far, love mine to death. But without the Eli ramps it makes Iron Man look completely loaded. Great price for a NIB "promium"

#19 72 days ago

Weekend bump!

1 week later
#20 64 days ago

Bump

#21 64 days ago

Come on dude ship the freaking game will yeah

3 weeks later
#22 38 days ago

Monthly Bump

#23 37 days ago

Hey bro this is the dude you should ship the game!!!!

#24 37 days ago

I'll buy the Eli lights for a decent price if you want to sell them separately.

#25 37 days ago

I think the price is to high. I know I know its new in the box but still. This box doesn't say "Premium" Is it a mystery box? Could it be an allusive "LE" in disguise? Also, didn't the "Premium" hint "LE' come with the fiber light kit?

Anyways GLWTS

#26 37 days ago

Actually I think its a nice deal... offer to ship and they will come!

#27 37 days ago

If it's been for sale for years, might be time to drop the price

#28 37 days ago

Price isn't the problem. No shipping is

#29 37 days ago

How about drop the price and add shipping!

In fact I'll take it for $7000 shipped to a business with a dock. That will save you shipping costs... Just strap to a pallet and you're good to go! You can stretch wrap the light kit and 3D Translight to the top. Let me know!

#30 36 days ago

I am kind of curious... why not ship it since it's all packed and ready to go? If you put it on a pallet and shrink wrap it, freight shippers can come pick it up at your house

Too bad I don't live in Chicago anymore, I would have made the trip down to STL to buy it from you.

#31 31 days ago

It's not the shipping I care about. I want cash in hand. I don't do checks, wires, money orders. Cash is hard to accomplish unless the buyer shows up in person. But I guess if some one showed up with cash then wanted it shipped I'd do it.

#32 30 days ago

Really surprised this hasn't sold yet. GLWS

#33 30 days ago

What's wrong with a wire? It's NIB. No bank account?
Just curious.

#34 30 days ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

What's wrong with a wire? It's NIB. No bank account?
Just curious.

He wants cash and don't do wires

#35 29 days ago

Tron rocks. I have one and want this one too. Imo, its that good. GLWS

I am going to add to my comment. Out of all the pins that I have played and have been lucky enough to own, Tron stands shoulders above them all. Just my opinion. If I was looking to buy a first pin, knowing what I know now, I would be buying this pin.

#36 26 days ago
Quoted from Bud:

He wants cash and don't do wires

It's just my situation right now. Needs to be cash.

#37 25 days ago

I would be open to delivering to Expo this October if its still available.

#38 25 days ago

IMG_1231 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#39 19 hours ago

Bump for the locals.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.