Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by alpo3744
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

thumbnail (resized).jpg
thumbnail (5) (resized).jpg
thumbnail (3) (resized).jpg
thumbnail (2) (resized).jpg
thumbnail (1) (resized).jpg
thumbnail (4) (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 30 days ago

Price

$ 6,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

for sale

For sale: TRON: Legacy (Pro)
Featured Ad

Added: July 8th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

Tron pinball HUO. I am the original owner. Great game, plays really fast. I will accept PayPal friends and family, venmo or cash. Please PM if interested. Would ship if buyer arranged.

Item photos

thumbnail (1) (resized).jpg
thumbnail (2) (resized).jpg
thumbnail (3) (resized).jpg
thumbnail (4) (resized).jpg
thumbnail (5) (resized).jpg
thumbnail (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact alpo3744 via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

Lakeville, MN, US

Seller insights

These are alpo3744's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to alpo3744's stats page

#2 25 days ago

bump

#3 23 days ago

I hear they may make Tron Ascension now - 3rd movie!!! That would be cool

#4 23 days ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I hear they may make Tron Ascension now - 3rd movie!!! That would be cool

They are also putting in a tron roller coaster in Disney World, that is supposed to be pretty fantastic.

#5 21 days ago

Saturday bump

#7 17 days ago

midweek bump

#8 14 days ago

Weekend bump

#9 14 days ago

Seems kind of high for the lack of mods. (bump)

#10 14 days ago
Quoted from alpo3744:

They are also putting in a tron roller coaster in Disney World, that is supposed to be pretty fantastic.

It’s going to be pretty average. All bling for a few banked turns and 2 special effects.

#12 13 days ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Seems kind of high for the lack of mods. (bump)

If my ask is too high what would you price the game at?

#13 13 days ago
Quoted from alpo3744:

#14 13 days ago

Just for a point of reference. I sold my HUO recently. ColorDMD, Arcade mod, Hooked On Pinball pop caps, custom light cycles and Quorra car, mostly LED'd. 3D translight signed by Borg and Gary Stern. Sold for 6,500 on Facebook in a day.

#15 13 days ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Just for a point of reference. I sold my HUO recently. ColorDMD, Arcade mod, Hooked On Pinball pop caps, custom light cycles and Quorra car, mostly LED'd. 3D translight signed by Borg and Gary Stern. Sold for 6,500 on Facebook in a day.

Yeah, i have one with a color DMD, Flynn sign, speaker lights, arcade mod, shaker motor, mirror blades, ramp light rope mod, Pinbits plastic protectors and me kissing the glass daily. Asking $6900.

#16 13 days ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Yeah, i have one with a color DMD, Flynn sign, speaker lights, arcade mod, shaker motor, mirror blades, ramp rope light thingy and me kissing the glass daily. Asking $6900.

#17 13 days ago

I have interest in a Tron but you are so high on a stock Tron that I didn't even bother reaching out. It's not worth it as we are obviously too far apart before it has even begun. I'm only commenting now as you asked and as a possible buyer I thought it may help.

#19 13 days ago

I opened this thread expecting much more.

#20 13 days ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I have interest in a Tron but you are so high on a stock Tron that I didn't even bother reaching out. It's not worth it as we are obviously too far apart before it has even begun. I'm only commenting now as you asked and as a possible buyer I thought it may help.

I sold my ***mint*** Tron with 1500 in mods for 6700. It was like new condition.

There is no way someone buys a stock Tron for 7k to add mods your at $8k+

#21 11 days ago

I think 6-6200 is fair.

#22 11 days ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Friend of mine sold his with less than that in 1 day on FB for $7K last week. His just had the lit cycles, lit recognizer, lit ramps and the arcade mod. Crazy what these are still going for but the market diffidently speaks. Even crazier part is he had 6 people interested!

Quoted from alpo3744:

For the OP - my gut tells me it sells at around the $5500 - $6K range, completely stock, as others have alluded to above. The mods to get a Tron Pro into the $6500-$7K range are expensive and getting harder to find too and unlike some other titles those main mods tend to add value to the games. Maybe drop it to $6K OBO and see what happens. The fact this has sat as long as it has with no bites really shows what Waxx is talking about as Tron still seems to be a pretty in demand game. Best of luck and hopefully this feedback helps as I only provide it in a for sale thread since you asked for advice.

#23 9 days ago

Mods IMO don't add value unless its a color dmd or chromed coin door, etc., But then you have to deduct the cost of the actual DMD that is with the game as stock. Cant just add on price of a color dmd as a whole.
mods, too me get in the way...

#24 9 days ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

Mods IMO don't add value unless its a color dmd or chromed coin door, etc., But then you have to deduct the cost of the actual DMD that is with the game as stock. Cant just add on price of a color dmd as a whole.
mods, too me get in the way...

Well normally that's true but not for Tron. The Eli ramp light kit is $400 and the arcade mod was around $200 or more. Those are must haves.

#25 9 days ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Friend of mine sold his with less than that in 1 day on FB for $7K last week. His just had the lit cycles, lit recognizer, lit ramps and the arcade mod. Crazy what these are still going for but the market diffidently speaks. Even crazier part is he had 6 people interested!

I wonder if your friend still has the contacts for the 6 people interested in his game. Could be a win/win for them and the OP.

#26 7 days ago

Weekend bump

#27 7 days ago
Quoted from spidey:

Well normally that's true but not for Tron. The Eli ramp light kit is $400 and the arcade mod was around $200 or more. Those are must haves.</blockquote

Well normally that's true but not for Tron. The Eli ramp light kit is $400 and the arcade mod was around $200 or more. Those are must haves.

i prefer a stock machine any day instead of amateurs who throw in mods sloppy and create a spaghetti mess of wires all over and new places for air balls to get stuck and hack into wires and scratch & dent things along the way of their install.
I have seen some bad bad stuff! (Bad led jobs come to mind as well...lol).
surely a mod's value isn't carried over absolute to the price of a game for entire age of game . There is a depreciation also to consider.

#29 2 days ago

Mid-week bump

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside