Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

861612B7-5301-44EB-9690-3A999A3E7416 (resized).jpeg
F177B69F-B494-46E8-9A91-828A658F30CF (resized).jpeg
E9CF3E6A-8943-4A28-987C-35F097CC3A36 (resized).jpeg
4961335A-EAAA-4568-9FEF-09266CA1D924 (resized).jpeg
3CA874A1-7711-4AA3-940E-89B785B1AB37 (resized).jpeg
B8057BE1-A637-4F32-8F1E-A9F78E975D61 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from dasha126:

This is one is nicest Tron around.

You is except payent one is Nigerian bank?

#24 3 years ago

I had an opportunity to pick up another HUO low play TronLE last week for about the same price... and passed.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Why? Seems like a great deal...especially for SoCal.

It was almost too blingy for what I've got going on now. It was like new, and a very high number, almost end of the line and it was tempting.

Although I had mine set up super tough and it was fun to play, Tron is so yesterday now. It died when Disney's California Adventure closed Electronica.

#33 3 years ago

TronLE seems to have been hovering from $9500- $10500 for the last five years or so. If I was to buy another, I would still go that route over an overpriced pro. It has the few extra features that puts this game over the top.

If they release a vault with LE features, it will still be in the newer cabinet, and the playfield might not be as good as all the LEs I have seen so far. And who knows if they will still be using SAM. They did say at one time all vaults would use the original system, but that was years ago.

#36 3 years ago

It was a beauty and I almost just talked myself into draining the bank account and changing my mind. Only problem is reselling them sometimes as I don't always care to deal with buyers of high end machines. But, I guess it's too late now.

My first one went to a pinsider across country and was a pretty trouble free deal, but it cost me a bit of money to make it go away fast. I don't mind paying to play though, but sometimes it can be a bit much. In other words it can be a lot easier to buy a high end machine, than it can be to sell one if you are not in the business.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/95264

#37 3 years ago

When I sold my TronLE, I can't remember how many pictures I had to send out to people that can be so anal about the smallest things. It only had 50 plays on it when I got it, so I don't know what some of them really expected. Then they throw the vault rumors at you like you were not aware.

That's why I took the first offer that was not quite what I had into it, but the guy was a lot more reasonable. For me, it was too much money to have tied up in any one machine

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Gee, o-din--I'm sorry I asked for the photos of the leg leveler adjustment nuts! You just never know!

No, you were cool. All I remember about that DH transaction was cash on the glass and a fun afternoon. Another guy that came to look at it said it would not work for him without new cabinet decals. lol. That is what we are up against sometimes, so I think long and hard now when I buy a machine if it will be a keeper or not.

#44 3 years ago

I don't want to sell any game to somebody so anal, because once it's gone, I only want to hear how much the new owner enjoys it or nothing at all. Not start some thread on pinside calling me out as bad seller that didn't disclose some tiny detail I didn't even notice.

I know one guy in the business that won't even answer his phone if that particular buyer has asked the wrong questions as far as he is concerned in the past. 9 times out of 10 or even more, he can also tell a serious buyer within the first minute of a phone call. It gets to be instinct after a while.

I'm not sure he knows yet what to think of me. Sometimes I am super serious about buying with wads of cash, others I just go over there and kick a few tires until they kick me out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-pro-71?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.