Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

861612B7-5301-44EB-9690-3A999A3E7416 (resized).jpeg
F177B69F-B494-46E8-9A91-828A658F30CF (resized).jpeg
E9CF3E6A-8943-4A28-987C-35F097CC3A36 (resized).jpeg
4961335A-EAAA-4568-9FEF-09266CA1D924 (resized).jpeg
3CA874A1-7711-4AA3-940E-89B785B1AB37 (resized).jpeg
B8057BE1-A637-4F32-8F1E-A9F78E975D61 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: TRON: Legacy (Pro)

Featured Ad

Added: 2020-04-25 03:07:11 UTC • Ended: May 19th, 2020
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 8,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Beautiful Tron Pro this one is fully loaded with mods and pimped with chrome everywhere, color dmd, lite ramps and Tron arcade mod, led flipper buttons , mirror blades, led speaker mod , shaker motor, upgraded sub woofer and speaker system, too much to list .
This is one is nicest Tron around.

Item photos

3CA874A1-7711-4AA3-940E-89B785B1AB37 (resized).jpeg
4961335A-EAAA-4568-9FEF-09266CA1D924 (resized).jpeg
861612B7-5301-44EB-9690-3A999A3E7416 (resized).jpeg
B8057BE1-A637-4F32-8F1E-A9F78E975D61 (resized).jpeg
E9CF3E6A-8943-4A28-987C-35F097CC3A36 (resized).jpeg
F177B69F-B494-46E8-9A91-828A658F30CF (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are dasha126's market stats.

silver Seller

dasha126 has Pinside Silver seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

96.0%

Go to dasha126's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lakewood, CA, US

#2 3 years ago

... or you could buy the Almost identical one for literally $3k less being sold from - granted - the other side of the US. Both are real nice...

#3 3 years ago

That’s Canadian dollars. Right??

#4 3 years ago

The hell? you can get an LE for almost this. Gtfo lmao

#5 3 years ago

“Too much to list...” sounds like you listed everything lol

#6 3 years ago

Shit instead of investing in gold I’m gonna invest in Tron pros!!

#7 3 years ago

Cabinet looks worn AF and faded compared to most of these out there.

#8 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-pro-69

OP had an overpriced Tron 11 days ago as well. I should start flipping Trons as a source of income as well.

#9 3 years ago

wow, what a steal!

#10 3 years ago

In one picture the game has lollipop rails, in another it has normal type.....

#11 3 years ago

Yellow protective leg nut bolt washers...that explains the price

FYI: I have a pimped out TRON Pro I purchased last year for $7,400 (in LA).

Suggestion: If you want top dollar, try posting better photos and/or a killer video of gameplay.

GLWTS

#12 3 years ago

Lol. Every Tron Pro that comes up for sale is one of the nicest you’ll ever see. Most, and most heavily, modded machine of all time probably.

Routed Trons, on the other hand, usually look like trash.

Glws. For this price, I’d have to not buy it twice!

#13 3 years ago

With threads like these the chances of another Tron run must be super high!

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

With threads like these the chances of another Tron run must be super high!

For whatever reason it doesn’t seem to be in Sterns queue. There was a big and then seemingly credible rumor it was going to be vaulted early in 2019, but that did not happen.

#15 3 years ago

cool...and only 3k for chrome.

#16 3 years ago

Chromeo, oh Chromeo. Why does thou apply useless mods, oh Chromeo?

1 week later
#17 3 years ago

I see three different speakers grills in the six pictures.
What the ???

#18 3 years ago

O

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from dasha126:

This is one is nicest Tron around.

You is except payent one is Nigerian bank?

#20 3 years ago

This is the Ayce Gogi guy right?
He's legit. But this price screams drunk posting.

#21 3 years ago

That is a nice TRON Pro - but I think you may have over valued it just a tad. But what the hell do I know...

GLWS

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from pinaround2:

I see three different speakers grills in the six pictures.
What the ???

Also in some pics there are regular side rails in others lollipop rails.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

This is the Ayce Gogi guy right?
He's legit. But this price screams drunk posting.

This is NOT the Acye Gogi guy. My apologies to him for this misstatement.
This is obviously Tron Light Cycle rider #3's machine. Hard times, hard times.

#24 3 years ago

I had an opportunity to pick up another HUO low play TronLE last week for about the same price... and passed.

#25 3 years ago

the front of that cab looks like that was a routed machine for awhile.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I had an opportunity to pick up another HUO low play TronLE last week for about the same price... and passed.

Why? Seems like a great deal...especially for SoCal.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

A TRON Pro for 9.2K is a GREAT deal? What is a good deal? Less than 10 K?

#28 3 years ago

True story, 5 years ago when I decided to get my own pinball machine I wanted to get TRON LE, but at that time they were about 12 to 14K (some even 15K). I got a quote for a NIB TRON PRO for 5.5K and passed. After seeing and playing WOZ I decided to put a deposit down on The Hobbit and got it for 8K, partly because I wanted to get a JJP and second I wanted to save about 4 or 5 thousand and get a new JJP LE instead of a used TRON LE.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

It was almost too blingy for what I've got going on now. It was like new, and a very high number, almost end of the line and it was tempting.

Although I had mine set up super tough and it was fun to play, Tron is so yesterday now. It died when Disney's California Adventure closed Electronica.

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

A TRON Pro for 9.2K is a GREAT deal? What is a good deal? Less than 10 K?

He was referencing a Tron LE which, if less than this Tron Pro's asking price is actually still a pretty good deal.

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

He was referencing a Tron LE which, if less than this Tron Pro's asking price is actually still a pretty good deal.

Thank you for clarifying...was very clear I was referencing the LE o-din was talking about.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It was almost too blingy for what I've got going on now. It was like new, and a very high number, almost end of the line and it was tempting.
Although I had mine set up super tough and it was fun to play, Tron is so yesterday now. It died when Disney's California Adventure closed Electronica.

Meh...I don't pay attention to stuff like that. I still think TRON is one of the best packages around. My only gripe is "Portal" is a lousy wizard mode...the journey is the reward.

#33 3 years ago

TronLE seems to have been hovering from $9500- $10500 for the last five years or so. If I was to buy another, I would still go that route over an overpriced pro. It has the few extra features that puts this game over the top.

If they release a vault with LE features, it will still be in the newer cabinet, and the playfield might not be as good as all the LEs I have seen so far. And who knows if they will still be using SAM. They did say at one time all vaults would use the original system, but that was years ago.

#34 3 years ago

Mine is for sale $2k less (minus the chrome armor).

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

TronLE seems to have been hovering from $9500- $10500 for the last five years or so. If I was to buy another, I would still go that route over an overpriced pro. It has the few extra features that puts this game over the top.
If they release a vault with LE features, it will still be in the newer cabinet, and the playfield might not be as good as all the LEs I have seen so far. And who knows if they will still be using SAM. They did say at one time all vaults would use the original system, but that was years ago.

Sounds right...I paid top dollar in 2018 (10.5), however it was pretty loaded with mods and also came with NOS ramps and some extra parts. Before it was delivered from NJ=>Florida, I had an opportunity to purchase a friends 20 miles down the road for 8.6K (single owner HUO). Bad timing...

#36 3 years ago

It was a beauty and I almost just talked myself into draining the bank account and changing my mind. Only problem is reselling them sometimes as I don't always care to deal with buyers of high end machines. But, I guess it's too late now.

My first one went to a pinsider across country and was a pretty trouble free deal, but it cost me a bit of money to make it go away fast. I don't mind paying to play though, but sometimes it can be a bit much. In other words it can be a lot easier to buy a high end machine, than it can be to sell one if you are not in the business.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/95264

#37 3 years ago

When I sold my TronLE, I can't remember how many pictures I had to send out to people that can be so anal about the smallest things. It only had 50 plays on it when I got it, so I don't know what some of them really expected. Then they throw the vault rumors at you like you were not aware.

That's why I took the first offer that was not quite what I had into it, but the guy was a lot more reasonable. For me, it was too much money to have tied up in any one machine

#38 3 years ago

Gee, o-din--I'm sorry I asked for the photos of the leg leveler adjustment nuts! You just never know!

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Gee, o-din--I'm sorry I asked for the photos of the leg leveler adjustment nuts! You just never know!

No, you were cool. All I remember about that DH transaction was cash on the glass and a fun afternoon. Another guy that came to look at it said it would not work for him without new cabinet decals. lol. That is what we are up against sometimes, so I think long and hard now when I buy a machine if it will be a keeper or not.

#40 3 years ago

Actually I think I'm on to something here--leg leveler nut condition could be the new shooter lane!

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

When I sold my TronLE, I can't remember how many pictures I had to send out to people that can be so anal about the smallest things. It only had 50 plays on it when I got it, so I don't know what some of them really expected. Then they throw the vault rumors at you like you were not aware.
That's why I took the first offer that was not quite what I had into it, but the guy was a lot more reasonable. For me, it was too much money to have tied up in any one machine

Yep. Last year I sold a rare Fathom restoration (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fathom-19) and a guy from SF was really turned off by some really minor PF insert imperfections I pointed out. Since he was driving from SF->LA and seemed really anal, I went overboard pointing out any imperfection. He ended up passing because he couldn't live with what I pointed out (and he wasn't trying to negotiate...just wanted perfection). I moved on to the next buyer who flew from Michigan to LA and then drove the game to Arizona! Guy was totally jazzed. The next day, the dude from SF called me and said he was kicking himself for turning down the game. Sometimes people are OCD and it stands in the way of getting a nice game at a fair price.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Yep. Last year I sold a rare Fathom restoration (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fathom-19) and a guy from SF was really turned off by some really minor PF insert imperfections I pointed out. Since he was driving from SF->LA and seemed really anal, I went overboard pointing out any imperfection. He ended up passing because he couldn't live with what I pointed out (and he wasn't trying to negotiate...just wanted perfection). I moved on to the next buyer who flew from Michigan to LA and then drove the game to Arizona! Guy was totally jazzed. The next day, the dude from SF called me and said he was kicking himself for turning down the game. Sometimes people are OCD and it stands in the way of getting a nice game at a fair price.

I remember this. I wanted this really bad, just bad timing. Was a beautiful example. SF should've kicked himself with a steel toed boot.

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I remember this. I wanted this really bad, just bad timing. Was a beautiful example. SF should've kicked himself with a steel toed boot.

Thanks! I liked your comments in my FS post...even the one where you said I was priced very high Considering the rarity, I must have priced it fairly since I had 3 buyers at full price. It wasn't HEP quality, but a HEP Fathom would be 2x the price (to restore with Chris).

Off topic, but the op is getting free bumps, so wth

#44 3 years ago

I don't want to sell any game to somebody so anal, because once it's gone, I only want to hear how much the new owner enjoys it or nothing at all. Not start some thread on pinside calling me out as bad seller that didn't disclose some tiny detail I didn't even notice.

I know one guy in the business that won't even answer his phone if that particular buyer has asked the wrong questions as far as he is concerned in the past. 9 times out of 10 or even more, he can also tell a serious buyer within the first minute of a phone call. It gets to be instinct after a while.

I'm not sure he knows yet what to think of me. Sometimes I am super serious about buying with wads of cash, others I just go over there and kick a few tires until they kick me out.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Sounds right...I paid top dollar in 2018 (10.5), however it was pretty loaded with mods and also came with NOS ramps and some extra parts. Before it was delivered from NJ=>Florida, I had an opportunity to purchase a friends 20 miles down the road for 8.6K (single owner HUO). Bad timing...

Just going to put this here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-15

I diffidently consider myself lucky for finding a nice example with all the mods for less than $9K. It did cost me a 26 hour road trip though but was well worth it.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Just going to put this here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-15
I diffidently consider myself lucky for finding a nice example with all the mods for less than $9K. It did cost me a 26 hour road trip though but was well worth it.

Anyone willing to drive 26 hours to pickup a game deserves a screaming deal!

#47 3 years ago

most of us wouldn't drive 26 hours unless it was a screaming deal. Or something so rare you only see 1 every 10 years or so.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-pro-71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.