(Topic ID: 153510)

For sale: TRON: Legacy (LE) (Stern, 2011)

By roc-noc

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by robotron
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
279925_241723189180297_3217853_o_(resized).jpg
277705_241723652513584_6904860_o_(resized).jpg
279957_241723592513590_1113709_o_(resized).jpg
272608_241723552513594_4226203_o_(resized).jpg
280738_241723432513606_924125_o_(resized).jpg
265339_241723512513598_3962115_o_(resized).jpg
265242_241723372513612_2076593_o_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
tron-1mil.gif
spock_zoomin.gif
tumblr_mswb0n1iGR1squdypo1_500.gif
mic.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 8 years ago

not wanting to use carnalogy, but I have ALOT harder time going to a dealership and seeing what they charge for new PoS new vehicles nowadays....you KNOW you're throwing crazy money out the window when you drive a 65K pickup truck off the lot (way more than what this game costs).....anyway, another bump...hope it finds a killer home......

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Dung with the down post. No surprise. Dude your wrong, your opinion is yours to have but its wrong. There is a line of people that will buy a modded tron le for 9k. You inject your opinion into every single FS thread, its usually wrong and I let it go but come on man. Give it up already.

Might want to spend more time working on your reading comprehension skills. I realize the English language is one of the most verbose, but with a little practice you too can learn to read.

#53 8 years ago

Another thread down the toilet

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

LOL, Pinside price police to the rescue.

-

All joking aside, all the crybaby bumps just keep this thread bumped to the top.

51FK5ZA7KFL_(resized).jpg51FK5ZA7KFL_(resized).jpg

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

negative.....I want to see this machine in a home and join Flank's club!!!! Another TRON member is a plus to me (and pb community), regardless.....bump (I hate real estate, btw, but glwt...Op).....another LE lives!!!!!

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

LOL, Pinside price police to the rescue.
-
All joking aside, all the crybaby bumps just keep this thread bumped to the top.

51FK5ZA7KFL_(resized).jpg

I think there are plenty of people with bulging eyes, but it isn't like anyone has called the price ludicrous. The worst thing said is that it is going to take someone with deep pockets. You are right though all the talk is just keep it at the top and helping the OP.

#57 8 years ago

I actually intimated that I thought he'd sell it if he's patient. And I think he will...just not to me!

#58 8 years ago

Can I piggyback on this thread, Im too lazy to start my own.

5K shipped.

monster-tron-light-disc-audio-dock5_(resized).jpgmonster-tron-light-disc-audio-dock5_(resized).jpg

#59 8 years ago

I don't mind giving the OP a bump on this, seems like a stand up guy, hopefully he gets close to his asking price.

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Might want to spend more time working on your reading comprehension skills. I realize the English language is one of the most verbose, but with a little practice you too can learn to read.

Actually my reading comprehension seems just fine. You said for 9k huo with mods. To refresh your memory from the prior page:

Quoted from dung:

I think you will find the vast majority will have a hard time swallowing paying 15k for a game that sells in huo shape with mods for 9k. If these were to come up for sale one every few months the market would probably support that they are not worth 15k.
NIB LE's won't come up that often if at all. OP is going after someone who either has to have NIB or has enough money that they don't care. Who knows, buyer might leave it in box just to say they own one nib. Kinda a waste if it stays in box, but will be neat to see what buyer comes out for it.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I KNOW! I was going to post here, but decided not to....

#62 8 years ago

Actually my reading comprehension seems just fine. You said for 9k huo with mods. To refresh your memory from the prior page:

Dung with the down post. No surprise. Dude your wrong, your opinion is yours to have but its wrong. There is a line of people that will buy a modded tron le for 9k. You inject your opinion into every single FS thread, its usually wrong and I let it go but come on man. Give it up already.

My memory works just fine. I've seen more than one huo tron in the 9k range in the last year. Not sure why you have taken offense to this? That, or how my seeing something listed at a given price can be *wrong*? I suggest you hit ignore. It will prevent you from reading such terrible things in future.

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

My memory works just fine. I've seen more than one huo tron in the 9k range in the last year. Not sure why you have taken offense to this? That, or how my seeing something listed at a given price can be *wrong*? I suggest you hit ignore. It will prevent you from reading such terrible things in future.

I take no offense, but rather get annoyed every time you feel it necessary to interject yourself into yet another FS thread. Your opinion is not needed. Let people sell their games.

#64 8 years ago

I hope the seller is able to procure a buyer resulting is a mutually beneficial transaction for both parties.

GLWS

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Pretty crazy to find a NIB TRON LE, but for $15K, the second you crack that box open, you have lost $6-7K. You must absolutely want a NIB if paying for that.
GLWS....

KPG, that is one crazy avatar you got there. Had to go on your profile page, zoom in at the maximum to realise that aint no snatch........I feel so unsatisfied hahahaha

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

KPG, that is one crazy avatar you got there. Had to go on your profile page, zoom in at the maximum to realise that aint no snatch........I feel so unsatisfied hahahaha

what is it?

#67 8 years ago

Pubes emerging over a brick wall, ready to assault.

#68 8 years ago

the sale thread continues

#69 8 years ago

and 10k for amh was too high ?

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

I hope the seller is able to procure a buyer resulting is a mutually beneficial transaction for both parties.
GLWS

I concur.

Ps. Totally enjoy playing my Tron LE every day. Man, it's the best pin ever.
Get this 1 while you can.

#71 8 years ago

don't flush Tampons down the toilet

#72 8 years ago

I take no offense, but rather get annoyed every time you feel it necessary to interject yourself into yet another FS thread. Your opinion is not needed. Let people sell their games.

Lol. This guy (meaning DUNG) does it all the time...but when you tell him is $1700 faded slugfest is overpriced, he cries.

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

GLWS

This^^^^^^^ ( oh, and bump)

#74 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

I just did the same thing. LOL. Its a tree coming out of a brick wall.

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Quoted from TigerLaw:

I just did the same thing. LOL. Its a tree coming out of a brick wall.

hahaha.... its actually a broom resting against a wall... nothing crazy at all.. you guys have sick minds!

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Lol. This guy (meaning DUNG) does it all the time...but when you tell him is $1700 faded slugfest is overpriced, he cries.

pretty sure that was dirtbag???

#77 8 years ago

When in the last 5 years has a Tron LE sold for $9k unless someone was trying to dump it for fast cash? I keep seeing them in the $10-$11k range. Not that I'm looking to sell, would take plenty more than that to pry my LE from me.

#78 8 years ago

KPG - I've gotta ask: what the hell is that avatar of yours?

#79 8 years ago

Let the guy sell his game. Beyond what most of you think, your opinion of price is worthless and a waste of pinside server space.

Wow. And you've got a hard on for some of my Pinside comments? - LOL

Best wishes to buyer and seller.

#80 8 years ago

I paid $6300 shipped for my Tron LE when it 1st came out. Don't think I could ever part with it for any amount of money. Still my favorite pin of all time.

#82 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

KPG - I've gotta ask: what the hell is that avatar of yours?

go to post 54 for a hint!!

#83 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Wow. And you've got a hard on for some of my Pinside comments? - LOL
Best wishes to buyer and seller.

As you know, I find those who feel the need to bash sellers because they don't agree with a price one of the largest problems with pinside. Dung is constantly picking people's fs threads apart for no reason.

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from RobOOZE:

I paid $6300 shipped for my Tron LE when it 1st came out. Don't think I could ever part with it for any amount of money. Still my favorite pin of all time.

And where was I during these times? Obviously not in the hobby when I should have been....congrats, and yes, you must keep it....forever!!!

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

storytime_(resized).jpg

Too funny......I wonder how many nib are truly left anymore?....can't be many.....

#86 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

When have I ever owned a slugfest let alone tried to sell one?

#87 8 years ago

How much for the NIB slugfest?

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from RobOOZE:

You overpaid for it.....day 1 preorders were a grand less (including shipping)

#89 8 years ago

Pinside economics 101

1. Seller lists NIB Tron LE for $15,000
2. 700 Pinsiders laugh their a**es off
3. 1 Pinsider buys it for $15,000
4. The new market value for NIB Tron LE is $15,000

mic.gifmic.gif

#90 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Too funny......I wonder how many nib are truly left anymore?....can't be many.....

There is one in Houston I know of. They also want $15,000 for it interestingly enough.

#91 8 years ago

As you know, I find those who feel the need to bash sellers because they don't agree with a price one of the largest problems with pinside.

Yep, we all have our pet peeves about Pinside, don't we...... Beers at next Expo are on you.

My apologies to the OP and Pinside for the slight detour here.

#92 8 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Pinside economics 101
1. Seller lists NIB Tron LE for $15,000
2. 700 Pinsiders laugh their a**es off
3. 1 Pinsider buys it for $15,000
4. The new market value for NIB Tron LE is $15,000

To hell with THAT!.....Gif's are back???

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

When in the last 5 years has a Tron LE sold for $9k unless someone was trying to dump it for fast cash? I keep seeing them in the $10-$11k range. Not that I'm looking to sell, would take plenty more than that to pry my LE from me.

I'm going to do as my wife. $9,999 is still "Nine Thousand Dollars"

Seriously though, Tron LE prices seem to go back and forth. I've seen a half dozen or so LE's sell for sub $10K in the last year but I'm horrible with Pinside searches. Here are a couple though but ironically there are just as many that show as sold above $10K. Doesn't' really matter though as this is NIB and that market is different.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/24346

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/24159

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/archive/18857

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah. You know, I was having a problem uploading that .gif which always showed up as a .png. When I used the drop down menu to the right and chose "original size (no rescaling)" it worked. Maybe it's always been that way and I never noticed it...

#95 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

When I saw the gif I was like

tumblr_mswb0n1iGR1squdypo1_500.giftumblr_mswb0n1iGR1squdypo1_500.gif

#96 8 years ago

spock_zoomin.gifspock_zoomin.gif

#97 8 years ago

nice find

#98 8 years ago

There goes the hard drive

#99 8 years ago

Hate to say it guys, but this is not the first $15k Tron LE NIB that has been listed for sale.
This one has been listed for sale since 2015.

http://www.joystixamusements.com/details.asp?ID=984

There are a few other floating around as well, just not listed for sale right now.
I know of two others in "warehouse investors" hands, but there are probably more.
There are people out there that can manage this very easily, these are called "stock market pinball flippers".
This happens occasionally, but it is not decreasing.
Operators still do this as well, but not as often, as it is no longer economical like it used to be for certain old titles that were BLY/WMS close outs.

A certain individual's podcast was inaccurate again.

One person has already figured out what this is doing in the market.
I really don't care anymore in any manner.
The two simple facts, I do know is:

1) Any enthusiast should not complain about NIB or secondary market prices in 5 years.
2) Collectors need to be careful of the concept of NIB, because people take their games, take them out of the box, play them, and put them back in the box, and sell them for increased prices. It happens.

#100 8 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

I only thing I do know is any enthusiast should not complain about NIB or secondary market prices in 5 years.

ok... i'll bite...

why?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 26.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-stern-2011-2013/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.