FBAFA4E7-B84C-48BA-999A-95F59589C15D (resized).jpeg
C6446195-6960-472F-B1F8-950D4A2DE687 (resized).jpeg
1FBC349E-FCDB-4154-82A6-F923DB3C3148 (resized).jpeg
12BFCE1B-D640-4422-827D-46D53A3D1DDC (resized).jpeg
1F8E975C-E0CD-4C6C-8C40-933735B586AD (resized).jpeg
3134AAED-F715-466F-9F80-E51D96B874C9 (resized).jpeg
22AE491F-AFBA-46CF-A9AA-F64757666F67 (resized).jpeg
6ABF4C53-F609-402A-9C04-39D1EC29FBBE (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: TRON: Legacy (LE)

Featured Ad

Added: 2021-07-25 00:34:10 UTC • Ended: August 29th, 2021
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 21,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Tron LE
-Heavily modded
-Pristine shooter lane
-Pin Stadium lighting(300)
-Pinwoofer Speaker Upgrade(250)
-Illuminated Hallmark Light Cycles(200)
-TRON arcade mod version V3.1(275)
-Transparent Disk Rubber(looks awesome, insane ball action, no black marks)
-Color DMD
-Light up recognizer
-Flynn sign
-Shaker motor
-LED Speaker panels with disc inserts
-TRON pinblades on chrome mirrors
-Pinbot florescent plastic protector kit

Overall an amazing example of TRON LE

Item photos

12BFCE1B-D640-4422-827D-46D53A3D1DDC (resized).jpeg
1F8E975C-E0CD-4C6C-8C40-933735B586AD (resized).jpeg
1FBC349E-FCDB-4154-82A6-F923DB3C3148 (resized).jpeg
22AE491F-AFBA-46CF-A9AA-F64757666F67 (resized).jpeg
3134AAED-F715-466F-9F80-E51D96B874C9 (resized).jpeg
3649553B-25B5-412D-AA36-650AFD461F3A (resized).jpeg
6ABF4C53-F609-402A-9C04-39D1EC29FBBE (resized).jpeg
6C99B76F-2A47-4EAB-8F57-40B62CF72FA2 (resized).jpeg
749C2F52-FE0F-45DF-BFF8-7E6F1A3EE699 (resized).jpeg
B713B7BC-5A7E-4894-89A2-658C41C88985 (resized).jpeg
BDBD06A8-FBEE-409F-9206-E9AF788EF622 (resized).jpeg
C6446195-6960-472F-B1F8-950D4A2DE687 (resized).jpeg
CDF8D57B-DFFC-4131-8F35-6A6C3F106829 (resized).jpeg
FBAFA4E7-B84C-48BA-999A-95F59589C15D (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are TRUMETLAR's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to TRUMETLAR's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Orlando, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 519.00
Playfield - Other
86Pixels

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

#2 2 years ago

Vault edition on its way

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Vault edition on its way

Hope so I want one so bad not just 21k bad

Your pinball looks so nice glws

#4 2 years ago

And yes, that machine looks sweet.

#5 2 years ago

It is a good looking Tron. However, I always raise an eyebrow when a seller lists the price of individual mods. It’s like they expect to recover the full investment. Granted, on this pinball you probably will and even make a tiny profit. Generally, the only mods I think you recover your investment are on in invisiglass and ColorDMDs.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

It is a good looking Tron. However, I always raise an eyebrow when a seller lists the price of individual mods. It’s like they expect to recover the full investment. Granted, on this pinball you probably will and even make a tiny profit. Generally, the only mods I think you recover your investment are on in invisiglass and ColorDMDs.

What about a shaker motor?

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

What about a shaker motor?

Absolutely overdone and mostly unnecessary mod. It should be used on a SELECT title list. Perfect example was when DE JP had one for the TRex approaching. That shit made sense.

I don't need a shaker motor just for doing something like plunging the ball at the start of the game.

#8 2 years ago

Game looks great. Mine is the same for the most part. Le is an amazing model to have. Not many made. Cool translight.

#9 2 years ago

This is a gorgeous game. You’ve really taken nice care of this game. GLWTS.

#10 2 years ago

Why are the prices in the US of this title so high? I just sold mine in the same condition for 9000 euros . That’s the average price it tops @ here

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Why are the prices in the US of this title so high? I just sold mine in the same condition for 9000 euros . That’s the average price it tops @ here

They just list high, I doubt they ever sell for these prices.

#12 2 years ago

Ah oké

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Yes, beautiful game but it's not likely to fetch that price. I recently sold my lightly modded pro for 6,500. It was then flipped for 7,200. LE's go for much more, but not three times more.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Yes, beautiful game but it's not likely to fetch that price. I recently sold my lightly modded pro for 6,500. It was then flipped for 7,200. LE's go for much more, but not three times more.

The Pro and LE markets have little to do with each other, especially for this particular game (where there is no full featured "Premium"). The LE light show and Daft Punk MB are great additions (and there are only ~250-300 in this country!). People pumping a Vault have been saying this for years...not going to happen! Seller is an awesome guy...beautiful collection. Buy with confidence!

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Because ONE sold on eBay for 25k so now that’s the new going rate apparently

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Seller is an awesome guy...beautiful collection. Buy with confidence!

i never understood this endorsement, especially in the context of substantiating a huge markup. I'm not saying the game is, or isn't worth the asking price. But what does the seller being awesome and his sweet collection have to do with it? I mean, if i pay the highest price ever paid on Pinside for this Tron, does it include the seller's ongoing friendship, and allow me unadulterated access to his amazing pinball lineup, any time i choose? if not, the existence of the machine and it's condition is really all we need to know.

*I should mention, I'm sure he's a good dude. Not taking anything away from that.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i never understood this endorsement, especially in the context of substantiating a huge markup. I'm not saying the game is, or isn't worth the asking price. But what does the seller being awesome and his sweet collection have to do with it? I mean, if i pay the highest price ever paid on Pinside for this Tron, does it include the seller's ongoing friendship, and allow me unadulterated access to his amazing pinball lineup, any time i choose? if not, the existence of the machine and it's condition is really all we need to know.
*I should mention, I'm sure he's a good dude. Not taking anything away from that.

Good point. Because I'm such a great guy, henceforth my machines will carry a $1000 surcharge to cover the privilege of people having business dealings with me.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

If you don't understand it, I'm sorry...really isn't that complicated. Ever dealt with someone in a transaction that isn't responsive? Inflexible? Weird? If so, then my endorsement might make more sense. I care about the people I buy from and sell to...just me. Mark is responsive, flexible and very cool. If all you are concerned about is price (and you think it's high), then move on...! No doubt that being an "awesome guy" means little if you aren't agreeable on price...

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:i never understood this endorsement, especially in the context of substantiating a huge markup. I'm not saying the game is, or isn't worth the asking price. But what does the seller being awesome and his sweet collection have to do with it? I mean, if i pay the highest price ever paid on Pinside for this Tron, does it include the seller's ongoing friendship, and allow me unadulterated access to his amazing pinball lineup, any time i choose? if not, the existence of the machine and it's condition is really all we need to know.

The seller being “awesome” has nothing to do with with substantiating a huge mark up.
It does however build confidence once you’ve decided to buy a machine from someone.
Played an LE last night. Great game.

#20 2 years ago

Multiple Tron LE sellers trying to cash out at 20k plus. Other ads have been up since as long as late May.

Good luck to the seller. Side note: There is a Daft Punk Multiball that the Tron Pro will never ever have that is written into the code. It’s cool.
86 Pixels is offering in the back of the playfield an interactive screen mod which is amazing and the moving Recognizer soon. Also the Elwire mod will be done by them soon as well.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

The seller being “awesome” has nothing to do with with substantiating a huge mark up.
It does however build confidence once you’ve decided to buy a machine from someone.
Played an LE last night. Great game.

Well said. And when someone I'm buying from is reported to have an awesome collection, it just means they have high standards. High standards means it's highly likely you will be pleased with the purchase. For me, it also implies it's someone you might want to do repeat business with. Buying expensive toys over the Internet requires trust and having well reviewed Pinsiders vouch for someone means something!

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Well said. And when someone I'm buying from is reported to have an awesome collection, it just means they have high standards. High standards means it's highly likely you will be pleased with the purchase. For me, it also implies it's someone you might want to do repeat business with. Buying expensive toys over the Internet requires trust and having well reviewed Pinsiders vouch for someone means something!

Agreed.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

and having well reviewed Pinsiders vouch for someone means something!

And now you just ruined it. JK! Really nice game

#24 2 years ago

I would bet the seller paid a good chunk of money for the game before any mods, might not be too much of a mark up all together.
GLWTS!
MM

#25 2 years ago

I don’t get the animosity towards TronLE sellers asking $20k. One sold for $25k on eBay, one sold for $21k on Pinside.

Why would a seller *not* ask $21k when there have been 2 previous sales at or above that?

GnR CEs for $20k, POTC CE for $30k, TAFG for $20k. Rare pins are expensive. Buy or don’t buy, but the market is what it is.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I don’t get the animosity towards TronLE sellers asking $20k. One sold for $25k on eBay, one sold for $21k on Pinside.
Why would a seller *not* ask $21k when there have been 2 previous sales at or above that?
GnR CEs for $20k, POTC CE for $30k, TAFG for $20k. Rare pins are expensive. Buy or don’t buy, but the market is what it is.

I kinda feel the same...jumped in the Kiss thread the other day, and LE's w the topper are sought after and suspect you could get north of $15k pretty easy....

TronLE is a crazy high demand title....think if a JJP POTCLE gets $20, this should easily be close....

Pricing has sort have been off the charts lately

GLWS....don't know if I could part w mine, but man, getting tempting..

#27 2 years ago

Funny thing about kiss, my buddy bought 2 LEs. He had a hard time breaking even on the second one NIB back when they were fresh.

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

If you don't understand it, I'm sorry...really isn't that complicated. Ever dealt with someone in a transaction that isn't responsive? Inflexible? Weird? If so, then my endorsement might make more sense. I care about the people I buy from and sell to...just me. Mark is responsive, flexible and very cool. If all you are concerned about is price (and you think it's high), then move on...! No doubt that being an "awesome guy" means little if you aren't agreeable on price...

i was just having a little fun. meant nothing by it.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i was just having a little fun. meant nothing by it.

This is Pinside. You're not allowed to do that here. Go take those shenanigans to the NE For Sale thread and see where it gets ya'.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Well it’s tough to swallow. One sold on EBay for 25k supposedly. Even it did, since when did pinsiders start going with what sells on EBay? I haven’t.
Ebay sucks and is overpriced shit most of the time.

But even if it sold for 20k, it was either just an anomaly or it’s worth 20k now. Time will tell.
The seller has every right to post for whatever he wants but don’t expect everyone to accept what the price is or just “move on” since this in fact a public forum.
Take the good with the bad on The Forum.
The good is you get a lot of attention.
The Bad is that these LEs are not flying off the shelf for 2ok or anywhere close.

Anyone defending this price seems to be LE owners. Are you an LE owner?
Your right, the market “is what it is” and right now the market is saying this machine isn’t 20k. Or even 18k. Or they would’ve sold correct?

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Good point. Because I'm such a great guy, henceforth my machines will carry a $1000 surcharge to cover the privilege of people having business dealings with me.

My brother is still enjoying your tron! He told me today. I love that machine. I knew he would. Grail machine for him at 11k discount. I still think that was awesome deal for him. Piss on the mod haters. Thanks for selling to him.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I think you should add $2500. Minimum

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

My brother is still enjoying your tron! He told me today. I love that machine. I knew he would. Grail machine for him at 11k discount. I still think that was awesome deal for him. Piss on the mod haters. Thanks for selling to him.

He did get a good deal...but I just can't see selling a Tron pro at anything higher than 9k. That's just ridiculous, no matter what mods you have in it. My only regret is all the people that saw my 9k sale and figured their Trons--which aren't nearly as nice--are also worth over 9k. Problem is, I think they're getting the money for those games. It's ridiculous.

I'm really glad my game (which I put a lot of love into) found a good home and he's really enjoying it. I think I would've puked if he just flipped it.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Your right, the market “is what it is” and right now the market is saying this machine isn’t 20k. Or even 18k. Or they would’ve sold correct?

One sold on eBay for $25k, one sold on Pinside for $21k. Fact.

But the one that sold for $21k was relisted once…so no, they don’t sell super fast. That doesn’t mean they aren’t worth what’s being asked, it just means it takes a while.

Quoted from kklank:

Well it’s tough to swallow

Yea, it’s tough to swallow that GameStop is trading for $180 now and it was 2 bucks and some change back in December. But again - the market is what it is - buy it or don’t, but don’t be dumping on the guys that bought it for $2 and are selling it at market now.

I guess I can see why a guy asking $50k for a TronLE would catch some flak, but asking the same price as what others have sold for doesn’t seem out of line - why would anyone berate a seller for that?

Quoted from kklank:

Are you an LE owner?

Yes - I am - it’s the only reason I even glance at these threads. But the price is irrelevant to me as mine isn’t for sale.

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

As the seller of the one on eBay I will agree it is 100% fact.

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

But the one that sold for $21k was relisted once…so no, they don’t sell super fast. That doesn’t mean they aren’t worth what’s being asked, it just means it takes a while.

Yea, it’s tough to swallow that GameStop is trading for $180 now and it was 2 bucks and some change back in December. But again - the market is what it is - buy it or don’t, but don’t be dumping on the guys that bought it for $2 and are selling it at market now.
I guess I can see why a guy asking $50k for a TronLE would catch some flak, but asking the same price as what others have sold for doesn’t seem out of line - why would anyone berate a seller for that?

Yes - I am - it’s the only reason I even glance at these threads. But the price is irrelevant to me as mine isn’t for sale.

Complete ditto for me.....maybe owners should say " the price complaining is only from people that don't own one" good grief.....

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

He did get a good deal...but I just can't see selling a Tron pro at anything higher than 9k. That's just ridiculous, no matter what mods you have in it. My only regret is all the people that saw my 9k sale and figured their Trons--which aren't nearly as nice--are also worth over 9k. Problem is, I think they're getting the money for those games. It's ridiculous.
I'm really glad my game (which I put a lot of love into) found a good home and he's really enjoying it. I think I would've puked if he just flipped it.

Yeah that game is so sweet. I want it! He actually brought the movie to beach. He will not get rid of it. If so It’s mine! Num Nums. Only one pinball day. Golf and beach gooooo!

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Well it’s tough to swallow. One sold on EBay for 25k supposedly. Even it did, since when did pinsiders start going with what sells on EBay? I haven’t.
Ebay sucks and is overpriced shit most of the time.
But even if it sold for 20k, it was either just an anomaly or it’s worth 20k now. Time will tell.

Same exact identical thing happened with AFM. One sold for $8K and BOOM....$8K was the "new price" with NOTHING below $5K after that.

Best part was it was a shill bid but the damage was done, and AFM never came down after that. So much so, well, now we have remakes!!!

#39 2 years ago

Some defensive LE owners here.
Some defensive non-owners here.
Huh. Wonder what that means??
Maybe we’re both wrong.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Best part was it was a shill bid but the damage was done

LOL. Amazing what people want to believe. Supply and demand. It's as simple as that. Intrinsic vs numismatic value. It's a rule that has been around since the dawn of commerce and has zero to do with any single sale.

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

I think a person’s collection and knowledge of pinball make a huge difference on buying a 20-year old machine that we have no idea of the history, especially for such a high ask. I always feel better buying (and blindly sending funds) to a knowledgeable pinhead that I know has nice stuff and takes care of it, as if this is the case, the for sale item is probably quite nice! I think these comments are of extreme value to somebody considering it. I just bought a similar low play HUO LE for a high number (although not this much), and hope he gets the ask! OP - good luck with the sale!

#42 2 years ago

At least throw in Disney tickets .

#43 2 years ago

I’m looking for one but not at this price point.

I’ll buy a vault in a second.

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

LOL. Amazing what people want to believe.

I say the same thing everytime I take the DeLorean to a cruise in or car show. Everyone else but me knows more about my car.

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m looking for one but not at this price point.
I’ll buy a vault in a second.

No more vaults according to Gary’s statement from a couple of weeks ago.

#46 2 years ago

He may say that now but just like the remakes, all of the engineering is done. Aside from revisiting the license issue, it is easy money and the games would likely sell easily.

#47 2 years ago

After the next WWE Wrestlemania LE (Legends of Wrestlemania) comes out and the assembly line recovers from The Mandalorian (Premium) backlog, vaults will look a lot more appealing.

I still want a comic book art #the_walking_dead_le

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

one sold on Pinside for $21k. Fact.

Prove it. The selling price isn't disclosed and even if it was there is no verification. snaroff had one listed, if you trust them then ask what it sold for.

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Prove it. The selling price isn't disclosed and even if it was there is no verification. snaroff had one listed, if you trust them then ask what it sold for.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-ultraman/page/16#post-6383311

Snaroff confirmed it himself in another thread.

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

He may say that now but just like the remakes, all of the engineering is done. Aside from revisiting the license issue, it is easy money and the games would likely sell easily.

I hardly doubt it would be that easy and why bother reproducing old games when you cannot keep up with demand for the new games? Most vaults before seemed like something to run to keep lines moving. Any vault would be low volume with a high price. You cannot remake LE's so it would just be a pro price above a premium. Sure, hardcore pinheads would buy it but most people would expect more especially when compared to other games Stern produces at the time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-37?hl=gunnut40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.