tron lego man (resized).jpg
IMG_5190.JPG
IMG_5189.JPG
IMG_5186.JPG
IMG_5465.JPG
IMG_5472 (resized).JPG
IMG_5469 (resized).JPG
IMG_5467 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#4 7 years ago

I honestly don't know what you're thinking. You spent a whole thread going back and forth about leaving it in the box or opening it, and people told you that you'd lose thousands if you chose to play it (which I would have done because it's awesome). So you open it, mod it, play it, and then ask for NIB prices for it. I never price police people's threads, but this is particularly frustrating to watch unfold...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-le-nib

#23 7 years ago

You are free to do as you please, naturally. We are also free to comment when someone's behavior seems a little off. That's all that's happening here. I think people are just wondering why you wasted everyone's time with the last thread when ultimately you've tried to pull off making both decisions in close succession. Life doesn't usually work like that. With that said, I wish you the best of luck and believe you might actually find a buyer.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

I completely agree you're free to comment and I'm equally free to say it's ridiculous. Wasted your time? Did I make you read the thread? Also how does this not make sense when I was already on the fence to begin with? Not quite sure what is wrong with listing all your games and seeing what you get the best offer for?

What I meant is that when you ask people for advice and they take the time to give it to you, then seem to completely ignore it, then you've wasted their time. Nobody would have their panties in a bunch if you'd just done your thing without starting a thread about it first.

And FYI...we've seen a lot of this on pinside recently. My favorite is when people ask advice on the value of a machine, the after getting everyone's take, they jack the price way up to take advantage of the same community that just helped them. Priceless.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

Take advantage? First, off how is it taking advantage of someone if they are willing to trade or pay a price? I've said the price is high. There's nothing hidden here or misleading. Second, so would it have been taking advantage of the people who said I should sell if I kept it? Panties is the key here though I will agree.

Read my post again...carefully. I wasn't talking about you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-2?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.