tron-weird-guy (resized).jpg
BCB816BC-FA85-47F9-9F1D-2E3FD02CBFFE (resized).jpeg
IMG_3537 (resized).JPG
5705def551503cec02a07bdde687fb8c06a9f3be (resized).jpeg
Del_sprite (resized).jpg
E72647A2-FE00-449D-AF28-E89408CB45B1 (resized).jpeg
EB056245-C5B4-4C3E-AA33-5BAAC9FDA336 (resized).jpeg
81FD7780-2526-429B-BB3F-D1CE9204D5A0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#106 2 years ago

Sorry but all what you say is just subjective.
« Best Stern LE game ever made », well you lost me here.
I had sold mine around 8k€ some year ago, it was not as modded as yours. I just sold it as i paid it. No loss. No profit.
But everybody is free to do what he wants.

#112 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

This "LE" has 14 unique features above the Pro. THERE IS NO TRON PREMIUM. As soon as Stern added "PREMIUMS", buyers could get THE SAME EXACT FEATURE SET as the LE. The Premium/LE difference for Stern only contains aesthetic/artwork differences. Having software differences (like Daft Punk MB) is extremely rare.
I stand by my opinion that TRON LE is one of the top Stern LE's of all-time, but I LOVE the gameplay first and foremost. That's why I currently own 2!

It is your opinion. Mine is this game just deserve its current ranking, no more.
I don’t care if there is no premium as for x-men LE that i prefer over Tron by the way. I doesn’t not justify the price gap between pro and Le in my opinion.
You are free to do what you want and sell the LE plate for over 15k.

#116 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Of course it's "my opinion". These are games, for god sake. We all have different tastes! I like Avocado's and could care less if you do!

Avocados are my favorite fruits
Then common point!

#133 2 years ago

Your EL siderail and hinges are super cool as blue armor

#156 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I own this game and mine is so mint it looks like it hasn't even been put new in the box yet. With that being said this game isn't worth 25 or even 15k. Kaneda saying someone sold their game for 25k I don't believe it. There is just no way! A game doesn't go from about 10 or 12 to 25 over night no way no how.
You wont sell this game for 25k today, tomorrow, next week, next year or ever because its not worth it. Don’t get me wrong I love TRON and would love to see a JJP version of the game. With that being said you either did this to see if what Kaneda said is true that there really are dumb, desperate and very wealthy buyers out there waiting to POUNCE on an absurd price or you just wanted attention. I’m going to go with you wanted attention because you added a forum, even though you KNEW it would spark a riot.
Just like the guy who asked for 40k for his Pirates CE, you’re so out of bounds, to find a buyer you’re going to need a lot of dumb luck. If you’re trying to PUSH the envelope to see what the peak actually is... maybe you should have tried to sell the game for $16,500, 18,000 something like that. You still probably wouldn’t have sold it but maybe you would get some offers.
Instead you went for the MOON giving the entire hobby another shot of absurdity.
On the other hand I do have a TRON LE, so maybe deep down I hope you get this sale done. Mine will be up for sale the following day in fact if anyone wants a NICER TRON LE let me know... price is $24,998.00 and I’ll throw in shipping. Let’s see if I get an offer. LOL

Seller says he doesn’t need the money so why this price tag? To check the hobby is crazy? We already know it.
Curious to know how much he paid for it from the previous owner. For sale since 8 months...lets put it half the price and probably moved in the day

#332 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

My guess is that everyone on Pinside that wanted a Tron LE already has (or had) one. If not, they probably have their rear ends puckered up and are looking at importing overseas games and/or scavenging local retail game room stores hoping they haven’t seen the eBay sale.
Most Tron LE owners don’t want to sell, that’s why you don’t see them for sale often.
And yes, LOTR is a great game. IMO Tron is better (but polar opposite in looks, sounds and gameplay). I bought both of them NIB and only Tron is still around.

Who wanna pay 13-15k for LE plate and a MB if i assume the real price for a Tron LE is around 10k-12? Who? No one.
Even if you love Tron, the LE plate and MB add on don’t worth 2 games.
Now listing this game at this insane price is useless, and only bring shit comments (included mine)

#335 2 years ago

I’m downvoting the intention as i have never figured out this hobby as a mean to earn money or to make pricing study (for fun or whatever)
I can’t complain every day to see NIB prices increasing over and over and say « great this Tron LE listed 25k or 20k now »

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-249?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.