tron-weird-guy (resized).jpg
BCB816BC-FA85-47F9-9F1D-2E3FD02CBFFE (resized).jpeg
IMG_3537 (resized).JPG
5705def551503cec02a07bdde687fb8c06a9f3be (resized).jpeg
Del_sprite (resized).jpg
E72647A2-FE00-449D-AF28-E89408CB45B1 (resized).jpeg
EB056245-C5B4-4C3E-AA33-5BAAC9FDA336 (resized).jpeg
81FD7780-2526-429B-BB3F-D1CE9204D5A0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#107 2 years ago

Dream on. Kaneda’s full of shit on pricing. This is the man that wanted to corner the market on Magic Girls.

$25K for Tron LE? $50K for a JM Matrix retheme? Lol. I’ll have what he’s smoking.

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

This "LE" has 14 unique features above the Pro. THERE IS NO TRON PREMIUM. As soon as Stern added "PREMIUMS", buyers could get THE SAME EXACT FEATURE SET as the LE. The Premium/LE difference for Stern only contains aesthetic/artwork differences. Having software differences (like Daft Punk MB) is extremely rare.
I stand by my opinion that TRON LE is one of the top Stern LE's of all-time, but I LOVE the gameplay first and foremost. That's why I currently own 2!

Man, you are working it.

#117 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Almost all Stern LE's are jokes. Really. TRON LE is an outlier, and if you don't understand that, you don't know much.

#139 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

From a pinball perspective, I worry these massive price increases block out new entrants to the market (we need new people for many reasons) and it puts upward pressure on lower end games. In my view, things started to get a bit out of control when toppers crossed $500.
That said, it is a free market and people can ask and offer whatever they want. I have no problem with the asking price in this thread and if the ultimate buyer is happy, so be it. The market will adjust over time, it's just crazy right now.

“Your Pinsiders were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.”

#169 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Seller says he doesn’t need the money so why this price tag? To check the hobby is crazy?

Didn’t you read? Because it’s fun!

#172 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I’m pretty sure you are wrong, but we’ll see. Once a new high is set in the market, it often becomes the new normal going forward.

This is such baloney. Did you know that about 4 or 5 years ago there was window of time where Tron LE was selling for $13,500? It’s absolute peak from before and since. They’ve been available for thousands less since then, on the occasion they come up for sale. Prices certainly trend upward over time, but they also go up and down on most games and then eventually settle below their peak. TSPP, LOTR and a handful of others might be the exception to the rule. So what?

There’s a temporary restriction on game production and distribution due to Covid. Once the flood gates open again a lot of people are going to have some level of buyers remorse. And for the rich dudes that won’t, lucky them.

#237 2 years ago

I’m gonna be so rich!

A9CEC96A-649C-4108-921A-6DFA0D89A43F (resized).jpegA9CEC96A-649C-4108-921A-6DFA0D89A43F (resized).jpeg
#258 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL X-Men blows, though...this game only works when there’s “demand” in “supply & demand”. But hey, I wish you luck if you can score a payday from FOMO NEWBS with that trash.

Greg, thanks to you making it your personal mission to trash X-Men and TFLE, we’re all the poorer for it. I often wonder whether you even like pinball.

Edit: Tron is a “cooler” game, but XMen is a better pin, and real ballers know it.

#260 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I love pinball. Thanks for creating a false identity & slanderous narrative of me because I critique of a handful of games while also pretending I’m the only one who’s critiqued those games. Quite a disinformation campaign to juggle.

False narratives are a perfect description of your year’s long diatribes against perfectly good games that aren’t good enough for you. “Slanderous”? You’ve gone Hollywood bro.

#268 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m one person with one opinion. If those games are “perfectly good”, their resale price would reflect that. I don’t control other people’s opinions or what they’re willing to spend on a game.
List your X-Men for even $7k....you won’t get a bite, and that has ZERO to do with me. Making me an “enemy” of the games you like is illogical. Enjoy them. You can’t force others to.

XMEN LE is a $20k game dude. Not a penny less. OP, GLWS!

#356 2 years ago
Quoted from steve-o:

Tron is an adrenaline rush every single game. At a glance it looks pretty simple..... But-- It kicks my butt 99.9% every time. It has the "...just one more game" replayablility. I feel blessed to have our TRON Pro in our lineup and ours is bolted, welded and gorilla glued to our gameroon's floor. Find one, play it and then decide for yourself if it's all hype or one of the best pinball machine packages ever assembled. In my opinion it should be way, way higher up in the Top 100, but this is only my opinion.
Play on! Steveo

You’re right, for all the hoopla and the prices Tron owners want for their games, it should be higher. But it’s not. Because there are a lot of games better than Tron. The Pinside Top 100 indicates 30...but there are probably 30 more too.

#368 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Man, people really care about "The Pinside Top 100"? Bizarre.

I wasn’t the one to bring up the Pinside 100. Some Tron pumper was.

But people obviously “care”, or it wouldn’t exist. Actually, the way Pinside “rates” games, it’s always a surprise to me where my ratings will end up. It’s a pretty objective system. It’s not like you can just say “x game is #1”.

Although you could say Tron is #31.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-249?tu=TheFamilyArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.