tron-weird-guy (resized).jpg
BCB816BC-FA85-47F9-9F1D-2E3FD02CBFFE (resized).jpeg
IMG_3537 (resized).JPG
5705def551503cec02a07bdde687fb8c06a9f3be (resized).jpeg
Del_sprite (resized).jpg
E72647A2-FE00-449D-AF28-E89408CB45B1 (resized).jpeg
EB056245-C5B4-4C3E-AA33-5BAAC9FDA336 (resized).jpeg
81FD7780-2526-429B-BB3F-D1CE9204D5A0 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 385 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
#351 2 years ago

Why do some Trons only have one coin slot? Were some meant to go overseas and then stayed in the US?

#352 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

Why do some Trons only have one coin slot? Were some meant to go overseas and then stayed in the US?

As far as I know, all the TRON LE's have one coin slot (https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=5707&picno=52748).

#353 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

The BS really hurts Pinside sales. I know local collectors that simply sell to retailer middlemen now to avoid the drama!

Oh please.

You don't want "drama" in a FS listing and you think that is a real issue then you simply don't allow a discussion thread to be started when you post the listing.

You post a thread to go along with the FS ad, there's going to be discussion and opinions, including ones that you don't like (which I believe are the ones that you refer to as "drama")

I just heard that EHOH won't be produced again until 2022. Thinking about posting mine for sale for $15k. If I do, I would certainly expect to get some comments about how crazy my price is. I wouldn't consider that to be "drama."

#354 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Oh please.
You don't want "drama" in a FS listing and you think that is a real issue then you simply don't allow a discussion thread to be started when you post the listing.
You post a thread to go along with the FS ad, there's going to be discussion and opinions, including ones that you don't like (which I believe are the ones that you refer to as "drama")
I just heard that EHOH won't be produced again until 2022. Thinking about posting mine for sale for $15k. If I do, I would certainly expect to get some comments about how crazy my price is. I wouldn't consider that to be "drama."

Didn't realize the discussion thread was optional. Would probably still opt for it, since I don't mind drama necessarily. It's all about degree of drama. Little drama, fun. Lot's of repetition and bad vibes, not so good. Again, drama focused on the price is fine. Drama focused on me personally, not so fine. I don't expect you to read through all the posts, but some are just personal and inappropriate. I realize the price was going to raise some eyebrows, but this for me is a "one off". Usually my prices are absolutely fair and in-line with the market.

#355 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Didn't realize the discussion thread was optional. Would probably still opt for it, since I don't mind drama necessarily. It's all about degree of drama. Little drama, fun. Lot's of repetition and bad vibes, not so good. Again, drama focused on the price is fine. Drama focused on me personally, not so fine. I don't expect you to read through all the posts, but some are just personal and inappropriate. I realize the price was going to raise some eyebrows, but this for me is a "one off". Usually my prices are absolutely fair and in-line with the market.

That is a very reasonable response to my post, and I agree with you completely.

I knew you had thicker skin than that.

#356 2 years ago
Quoted from steve-o:

Tron is an adrenaline rush every single game. At a glance it looks pretty simple..... But-- It kicks my butt 99.9% every time. It has the "...just one more game" replayablility. I feel blessed to have our TRON Pro in our lineup and ours is bolted, welded and gorilla glued to our gameroon's floor. Find one, play it and then decide for yourself if it's all hype or one of the best pinball machine packages ever assembled. In my opinion it should be way, way higher up in the Top 100, but this is only my opinion.
Play on! Steveo

You’re right, for all the hoopla and the prices Tron owners want for their games, it should be higher. But it’s not. Because there are a lot of games better than Tron. The Pinside Top 100 indicates 30...but there are probably 30 more too.

#357 2 years ago

Wow!

#358 2 years ago

One sucker bought a Tron LE on eBay for 25k. So what? Tron LE is still a 10-11k game.

I've seen Pinbots sell for 5k+ on eBay. So what? it's still a 2500 game.

#359 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Please stop harassing me, Dud.

Believe me, I’m not harassing you at all. I haven’t made any personal attacks, yet you throw insults to my name. You opted for a discussion, but take offense to anything other than someone kissing your ass and telling what a nice game you have, the market will decide, etc. You seem so sensitive and should not opt for the discussion feature, I think you’d be happier. I’m out.

#360 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

One sucker bought a Tron LE on eBay for 25k. So what? Tron LE is still a 10-11k game.
I've seen Pinbots sell for 5k+ on eBay. So what? it's still a 2500 game.

Can you please send me a link to one or more of those LEs for 10-11 I am interested in purchasing several. Thanks.

#361 2 years ago

I think the idea was Stern thought the LE's would all be huo so they saved a few bucks on coin mechs.

#362 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I've received a couple credible offers for a lot higher than 10-11k.

TRON LE's were 10-11k 2 years ago when I purchased it. No doubt. COVID has caused the pinball market to explode. Appraising a game based on the prices 2 years ago makes no sense.

Can you still find one for 10-11k? No idea. I imagine it's possible, but when people are paying 10-11k for LZLE (arguably a dud compared with TRON LE), it's easy to see why TRON LE has appreciated in value.

#363 2 years ago

I think you need to drop another 5K to 15k and see what happens.

Cheers.

#364 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

The Pinside Top 100 indicates 30...but there are probably 30 more too.

Man, people really care about "The Pinside Top 100"? Bizarre.

I'm sure lots of people can't stand TRON...so what? Same is true for any game. I see Rick and Morty's all ready popping up on the local resale market. Not everyone likes the same things. I LOVE Rick and Morty...best shots and theme integration ever.

Quoted from indybru:

I think you need to drop another 5K to 15k and see what happens.
Cheers.

I've already turned down offers in the range you suggest.

#365 2 years ago

I don't see what the drama is here.. either you are willing to pay it or not, right? No one is forced to buy it at his asking price.

#366 2 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

I don't see what the drama is here.. either you are willing to pay it or not, right? No one is forced to buy it at his asking price.

I dunno..I feel pretty peer pressured. He's taking advantage of my delicate sensibilities.

#367 2 years ago

Dang, this thread got heated. I wonder what would happen if I listed my STTNG for $100k with comments on.

#368 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Man, people really care about "The Pinside Top 100"? Bizarre.

I wasn’t the one to bring up the Pinside 100. Some Tron pumper was.

But people obviously “care”, or it wouldn’t exist. Actually, the way Pinside “rates” games, it’s always a surprise to me where my ratings will end up. It’s a pretty objective system. It’s not like you can just say “x game is #1”.

Although you could say Tron is #31.

1 month later
#369 2 years ago

Re-list bump.

#370 2 years ago

Following….

#371 2 years ago

Here we go again. I better go get my Thai masseuse. Lol.

#372 2 years ago

This listing is still alive? I thought it sold, popcorn in hand

#373 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

This listing is still alive? I thought it sold, popcorn in hand

I took it off the market a couple months ago after angry trolls spoiled the vibe.

When I saw this ad (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-35#post-6356168) claiming to be the nicest Tron LE, I decided to re-list.

Considering the high prices for LE's these days, whomever decides to pull the trigger should at least have something to compare with.

Still not sure I want to part with it given the rarity/condition/etc., but doesn't hurt to see what the market is for this game.

#374 2 years ago

Hey more power to you sir! I hope you get a buyer. I was lucky to find an absolutely loaded pro, complete with the uber rare hot toys topper. I must say... game is a blast!

#375 2 years ago

30k By this X-mass or Hanukah then with that comment of no more tron Le made and the demand for such an average stern game with cool Daft Multiball and fiberoptic Lights !
Good luck.
Steve is a good seller and buyer so do not downvote just because you think his price is crazy like most games listed these days .
Besides he could give a Fk about what we think , he told me as much.
Sweet guy if ever one. ( Maybe the market is 21k Bubba / let's see what she yields

Quoted from Rarehero:

Tron LE has no Premium. 400 LE's. That's it. Won't be remade. Period.

Please angry Trolls Do not Downvote him for name calling ,he can not help it.

#376 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Steve is a good seller and buyer so do not downvote just because you think his price is crazy like most games listed these days .
Besides he could give a Fk about what we think , he told me as much.
Sweet guy if ever one. ( Maybe the market is 21k Bubba / let's see what she yields

Thanks, Rich (I guess.

As you know, I've been doing this for awhile. Over the years, my primary goal was to get my money back (typically not concerned about making $$ on pins). My price reflects the LE/CE market inflation in general. Like any game, some people think TRON is "average" and others think it's stunning. Since I own 2, I clearly think it's stunning. My son's favorite game as well. Neither of us liked it initially, but it grew on us big-time. Great multi-player game.

I know how much you love the new JJP GNR...others think it sucks (in terms of gameplay). Different strokes.

fwiw, I've already had a few very credible offers...

#377 2 years ago

sold a pro 4 yrs ago and it sat for 2 months at $5300. wouldn't last 30 seconds nowadays.

#378 2 years ago

Shoot I paid 8400 for mine a month ago and that was arguably a steal.

#379 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Here we go again. I better go get my Thai masseuse. Lol.

rather take the 10 gs and travel to pattaya for a month

#380 2 years ago

I’m a buyer at the right price.

#381 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

rather take the 10 gs and travel to pattaya for a month

Pattaya sounds like a great idea...thx. How's Middletown doing? Grew up in Spring Valley, fairly close to your neck of the woods.

#382 2 years ago

edit : Apparently my post was confusing.
Removed it.

#383 2 years ago
Quoted from Flowst:

Many veterans who served the country are struggling for health care.
Shelter animals statistically are euthanized once every 5 seconds due to lack of funds, homes, food, medical care.
But all of these hyper inflated price pins are acceptable; very disappointing to read this trend.

...huh?

#384 2 years ago

Game is sold pending payment/pickup. Going to an awesome home!

#385 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Pattaya sounds like a great idea...thx. How's Middletown doing? Grew up in Spring Valley, fairly close to your neck of the woods.

well its a big trap for motorists the local (wallkill) police are used to bring in money to the town i believe over 14 million in fines last year one of the worst towns in NY state i wont even go to out on the weekends to a local store cause its really bad and they get you for anything. i really get angry at this policy so i dont even want any interaction with the LEOS here they are the worst

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 385 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-249/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.