tron-weird-guy (resized).jpg
BCB816BC-FA85-47F9-9F1D-2E3FD02CBFFE (resized).jpeg
IMG_3537 (resized).JPG
5705def551503cec02a07bdde687fb8c06a9f3be (resized).jpeg
Del_sprite (resized).jpg
E72647A2-FE00-449D-AF28-E89408CB45B1 (resized).jpeg
EB056245-C5B4-4C3E-AA33-5BAAC9FDA336 (resized).jpeg
81FD7780-2526-429B-BB3F-D1CE9204D5A0 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 385 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.
#302 2 years ago

The worst thing about Tron is that the left ramp (no, not the side ramp)
Has become absolutely impossible to find.

So if anyone has an extra or a lead... let me know.

#303 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

The worst thing about Tron is that the left ramp (no, not the side ramp)
Has become absolutely impossible to find.
So if anyone has an extra or a lead... let me know.

Just wait for the VE then they will become available

#304 2 years ago

This thread cracks me up. You guys should have seen the hubbub when blown out MM’s started selling for FORTY FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS. So many people decried that it was the end of pinball as a “hobby” since now everything was just gonna go through the roof and no normal person would be able to afford them any longer.

Ah, those were the days.

BTW, my Tron LE is for sale for $35k but I’ll throw in a working and pretty decent EDOT with it.

—Donnie

#305 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

How much could I get for my Cookie Butter Oreo LE?
[quoted image]

The sky is the limit. As we all know, LEs can never be produced again.

#306 2 years ago
Quoted from djb_rh:

This thread cracks me up. You guys should have seen the hubbub when blown out MM’s started selling for FORTY FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS. So many people decried that it was the end of pinball as a “hobby” since now everything was just gonna go through the roof and no normal person would be able to afford them any longer.

Remember when Big Bang Bar remake was $4500 and that was considered NUTS!? Considering where prices have gone, I'm surprised that one has kind of stabilized for a while. I guess the newcomers don't really know or care about "the legend" of BBB ....or, they all know it'll probably get a re-remake.

#307 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Remember when Big Bang Bar remake was $4500 and that was considered NUTS!? Considering where prices have gone, I'm surprised that one has kind of stabilized for a while. I guess the newcomers don't really know or care about "the legend" of BBB ....or, they all know it'll probably get a re-remake.

Long before the BBB remake was a gleam in Gene’s eye I had a standing offer for $25k for an original. For a few years. And I know at least three owners knew my offer was legit and none even nibbled.

Later I bought a remake in the initial run. Scored an original for $15k after that. Sold the remake for like $12k. Then basically got $25k for the original as part of a package sale.

My standing offer was before I had ever even SEEN a BBB in person, let alone played one. Once I got one it was kinda cool but I didn’t LOVE it. Got into Bally/Williams prototypes and owned a LOT of those but ultimately sold most of the ones I didn’t love. Still probably need to dust off the SafeCracker and sell it.

I’ve seen this market go all over the place. But ultimately it keeps going up.

—Donnie

#308 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Nah...wonderful dinner and going to walk, exercise, and play pinball tonight. Tomorrow morning looking forward to my brutal Thai masseuse visiting me.
When I retired 10 years ago, I left stress behind. Try it, you'll like it! You should get a Rick and Morty, it will put a smile on your face. You evidently don't grok my sense of humor, that's fo sure!

This may be the funniest shit I’ve ever heard....”looking forward to my brutal Thai masseuse visiting me.”
Sad really....

#309 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

This may be the funniest shit I’ve ever heard....”looking forward to my brutal Thai masseuse visiting me.”
Sad really....

Speaking of funny and sad...why not be transparent about why you’ve gotten so worked up about Tron’s price going up?

B6238A98-A8E3-4C81-983B-7F8163CC268E.jpegB6238A98-A8E3-4C81-983B-7F8163CC268E.jpeg
#310 2 years ago

Nothing to hide. It’s why I posted it and said the game is a terrific game.

#311 2 years ago

For 25k you could have roughly 520 of these miniatures

F17AD023-611D-46C4-895E-45874509E549 (resized).jpegF17AD023-611D-46C4-895E-45874509E549 (resized).jpeg
#312 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Sad really....

Maybe your inability to grok my humor/sarcasm is because you have the hots for my machine as Rarehero just pointed out?

In any event, if you want to feel sad for me, go right ahead and knock yourself out!

Quoted from kklank:

Nothing to hide. It’s why I posted it and said the game is a terrific game.

#313 2 years ago
Quoted from djb_rh:

I’ve seen this market go all over the place. But ultimately it keeps going up.
—Donnie

Yep, I've been at this 20 years now. The great licenses/games will continue to climb and the mediocre licenses/games will stagnate/fall.

Since quality keeps declining, the great B/W games/licenses will also climb. Since so many games are being churned out, it's critical to be discriminating. LZLE is a perfect example of a game that NIB buyers will get burned on. I love LZ (the band) but couldn't see owning the game (played it at Pinball Dudes down the road). From my perspective, it's a dud. I don't believe in buying a game just for the license/music. Have to like the game.

I spoke to a collector the other day that got burned on his Black Knight LE...took a pretty big loss because the game turned out to be a dud (I've never played it...this was his perception as a huge fan of the Black Knight license).

#314 2 years ago

I seem to recall my wife having similar conversations about Beanie Babies or Boyds Bears or something 30 years ago... Weren't there literally fights in the stores around Christmas? Now the Salvation Army doesn't even want them. But I don't think pins are going away any time soon.

#315 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

No-one answered my questions

Tron is an adrenaline rush every single game. At a glance it looks pretty simple..... But-- It kicks my butt 99.9% every time. It has the "...just one more game" replayablility. I feel blessed to have our TRON Pro in our lineup and ours is bolted, welded and gorilla glued to our gameroon's floor. Find one, play it and then decide for yourself if it's all hype or one of the best pinball machine packages ever assembled. In my opinion it should be way, way higher up in the Top 100, but this is only my opinion.

Play on! Steveo

#316 2 years ago
Quoted from djb_rh:

Ah, those were the days.
BTW, my Tron LE is for sale for $35k but I’ll throw in a working and pretty decent EDOT with it.
—Donnie

Curious if you or anyone has a good sense of how big the home market was in the good old days? Seems like it is dominated by home use now, but I’d have to think it was previously more of an operator market in the past. Big difference between what you’ll pay when you have to make a profit to run a business and what you’ll pay if you’re a collector.

#317 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Yep, I've been at this 20 years now. The great licenses/games will continue to climb and the mediocre licenses/games will stagnate/fall.
Since quality keeps declining, the great B/W games/licenses will also climb.

pinball machines are becoming a proper collectible.

Condition, originality, rarity all that stuff is going to get more and more valuable.

#318 2 years ago
Quoted from steve-o:

Tron is an adrenaline rush every single game. At a glance it looks pretty simple..... But-- It kicks my butt 99.9% every time. It has the "...just one more game" replayablility. I feel blessed to have our TRON Pro in our lineup and ours is bolted, welded and gorilla glued to our gameroon's floor. Find one, play it and then decide for yourself if it's all hype or one of the best pinball machine packages ever assembled. In my opinion it should be way, way higher up in the Top 100, but this is only my opinion.
Play on! Steveo

Couldn't have said it any better! It's just instant fun once you light it up. Then my girls will typically start dancing to that Daft Punk music at the end of each game!

#319 2 years ago

What would crash the Tron market is if Stern reran the game with an LCD on spike, and made some enhancements in the art...

And then us first run owners will finally be able to buy replacement ramps lol

#320 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

And then us first run owners will finally be able to buy replacement ramps lol

We were looking into this recently, there may be some hope yet that someone will vaccum form ramps
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/204#post-6247533

#321 2 years ago

The game hasn't sold so OBVIOUSLY its NOT worth $25,000.00

Its interesting to see people go for broke, everyone is pushing to set records. Yes there are some really wealthy people out there who stumble on an ad here or there but the majority of buyers aren't going to pay these prices.

I don't believe ANYONE has sold a Tron for 25k. The game is worth about $12 to $15k ... every once in a blue moon you find a crazy buyer who'll pay 18 or 17 but finding that buyer is very difficult. I think we're all confusing the rare very rare buyer with the overall market. The overall market is very different than the needle in the haystack buyer. Most buyers on this site want to trade with cash, or find good deals.

Asking 25K for something worth at least 10 less is asking for ridicule but if you find that buyer I guess it was worth it.

#322 2 years ago

The OP is not expecting to get 25K, it was more of a "wow", one sold on ebay for a ridiculous amount, I am going to put it out there. Everyone knows that noone on Pinside is going to pay that. Also, glad to see that LOTR is getting up there in price. Now a listing for 9K. LOTR is the best stern imo. I have not played Tron though lol

#323 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

The game hasn't sold so OBVIOUSLY its NOT worth $25,000.00
Its interesting to see people go for broke, everyone is pushing to set records. Yes there are some really wealthy people out there who stumble on an ad here or there but the majority of buyers aren't going to pay these prices.
I don't believe ANYONE has sold a Tron for 25k. The game is worth about $12 to $15k ... every once in a blue moon you find a crazy buyer who'll pay 18 or 17 but finding that buyer is very difficult. I think we're all confusing the rare very rare buyer with the overall market. The overall market is very different than the needle in the haystack buyer. Most buyers on this site want to trade with cash, or find good deals.
Asking 25K for something worth at least 10 less is asking for ridicule but if you find that buyer I guess it was worth it.

Odd how you keep on denying one sold on eBay for 25k! I trust fattrain. If you missed his post, here it is (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-249/page/2#post-6251056).

Do you think these JJP games are worth 20-30k? I don't. 20k for GNR when I can get the same game with better art for 10.5? On the relative absurdity scale, it's worse than this listing because TRON LE's are nowhere to be found and aren't being produced anymore. Ramps out of production. Eli fancy light mod no longer available to jazz up the Pro!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guns-n-roses-ce-5
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pirates-of-the-caribbean-ce-69-with-extras

Quoted from wackenhut:

The OP is not expecting to get 25K, it was more of a "wow", one sold on ebay for a ridiculous amount, I am going to put it out there. Everyone knows that noone on Pinside is going to pay that. Also, glad to see that LOTR is getting up there in price. Now a listing for 9K. LOTR is the best stern imo.

So true on LOTR. No takers on mine 6 years ago, so I decided to keep it. Considering it was my very first pinball purchase, I'm really glad it never sold for my apparently high price of $5,700 (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-lotr-single-owner-great-condition#post-2262843).

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

The OP is not expecting to get 25K, it was more of a "wow", one sold on ebay for a ridiculous amount, I am going to put it out there. Everyone knows that noone on Pinside is going to pay that. Also, glad to see that LOTR is getting up there in price. Now a listing for 9K. LOTR is the best stern imo.

My guess is that everyone on Pinside that wanted a Tron LE already has (or had) one. If not, they probably have their rear ends puckered up and are looking at importing overseas games and/or scavenging local retail game room stores hoping they haven’t seen the eBay sale.

Most Tron LE owners don’t want to sell, that’s why you don’t see them for sale often.

And yes, LOTR is a great game. IMO Tron is better (but polar opposite in looks, sounds and gameplay). I bought both of them NIB and only Tron is still around.

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

And yes, LOTR is a great game. IMO Tron is better (but polar opposite in looks, sounds and gameplay). I bought both of them NIB and only Tron is still around.

I think they make a good team.

BEC6A9AC-7AA7-45C1-8951-E1A2C2D86143.jpegBEC6A9AC-7AA7-45C1-8951-E1A2C2D86143.jpeg
#326 2 years ago

How fast do you think a Tron LE listed at 15K would sell?

#327 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

How fast do you think a Tron LE listed at 15K would sell?

Good question, I was just looking at recent sales archives overs the last 6 months.

#328 2 years ago

I think it would sit until lowered or private sale (amount not disclosed). All interested parties in a Tron LE are probably on this thread and only public offers of 11,400 and 12,500. It is interesting cause where was everyone a few months ago when these were selling at an average of 12K. Some of the reactions at that time was too much. Money talks, I am sure a seller would happily take 15K (unless it is truly bolted down, and on the 2nd floor lol)

For 3K more you can get yourself an overpriced JJ GNR CE, a machine that will definitely not be reproduced (or will they)!!
Do resellers (flippers) on a new machine void the warranty for the buyer?

#329 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

For 3K more you can get yourself a JJ GNR CE and definitely going to be reproduced

There - fixed that for you.

Slash Shredder Edition - limited to 500 - $12,500!

#330 2 years ago

This amazing game has not sold yet?!

#331 2 years ago

Was interested till I saw it was #249. I wanted below #248, darn.....

#332 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

My guess is that everyone on Pinside that wanted a Tron LE already has (or had) one. If not, they probably have their rear ends puckered up and are looking at importing overseas games and/or scavenging local retail game room stores hoping they haven’t seen the eBay sale.
Most Tron LE owners don’t want to sell, that’s why you don’t see them for sale often.

Who wanna pay 13-15k for LE plate and a MB if i assume the real price for a Tron LE is around 10k-12? Who? No one.
Even if you love Tron, the LE plate and MB add on don’t worth 2 games.
Now listing this game at this insane price is useless, and only bring shit comments (included mine)

#333 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

n. Eli fancy light mod no longer available to jazz up the Pro!

Where did these go anyway? Did he just stop producing them because they stopped being purchased?

#334 2 years ago

After thinking deep thoughts about all the down votes, I've decided to lower the price by $5,000. If this makes you less enraged, please remove your down vote. I'm not a bad egg C'mon.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Where did these go anyway? Did he just stop producing them because they stopped being purchased?

I don't know, since I already have them on my Pro. In one of the TRON threads I follow, folks are often complaining about the difficulty of getting the Eli color changing lights. I don't know Eli, so I don't know why they aren't being produced anymore. Pinbits seems to offer one based on Eli's design, but it's out-of-stock (https://pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=566).

#335 2 years ago

I’m downvoting the intention as i have never figured out this hobby as a mean to earn money or to make pricing study (for fun or whatever)
I can’t complain every day to see NIB prices increasing over and over and say « great this Tron LE listed 25k or 20k now »

#336 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Now listing this game at this insane price is useless, and only bring shit comments (included mine)

Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I’m downvoting the intention as i have never figured out this hobby as a mean to earn money or to make pricing study (for fun or whatever)

The "shit comments" say much more about you than me (or this post). Your assertion that I sell games on Pinside to "earn money" is bogus. Fact is, if I added up all the profits and losses, I'm probably at break even. If I've "earned money", it's a drop in the bucket. If I were in the business of ripping people off, my reviews wouldn't be so glowing.

Here's an idea...if you think the price is too high, move on! I can't imagine going to the JJP CE FS threads and disparaging the sellers (or their games). Doesn't mean I agree with the prices, just means they are free to do what they want without being harassed.

#337 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Yep, I've been at this 20 years now.

Quoted from snaroff:

If I've "earned money", it's a drop in the bucket.

If you’ve been at this 20 year and been selling pins I’d say you have made money, lots of money. Definitely not lost money or broke even. Anybody that been at this more than a few years has made money at the rate of price increases over the years. I don’t know anybody that is in this hobby that has only broke even.

You do have good sellers feedback, but that is no indication of great value for purchases. It’s an indication that you are likely great to work with and don’t jack people around.

#338 2 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

If you’ve been at this 20 year and been selling pins I’d say you have made money, lots of money. Definitely not lost money or broke even. Anybody that been at this more than a few years has made money at the rate of price increases over the years. I don’t know anybody that is in this hobby that has only broke even.
You do have good sellers feedback, but that is no indication of great value for purchases. It’s an indication that you are likely great to work with and don’t jack people around.

You'd be wrong, and are rude for implying I'm lying. You said it best, my reviews are an indication that I "don't jack people around". I've sold almost all my games on Pinside at "collector" prices (with small profits and losses). You guys that think people like me get rich on Pinball sales are either naive or/or braindead. Again, I'm not a retailer. The fellow that owns Pinball Dudes is getting rich off selling games, but that's a business for him. For me, this is a hobby!

#339 2 years ago

I call bullshit, I would just own it I have no problem with you trying to maximize the value of your machine and I would never down post an ad of that nature or else that would be all I would be doing on Pinside lol. If one person takes then so be it, if you don’t find that person and you really want to sell it you will have to lower your price until the market will pay for it. But to throw some post up saying you aren’t trying to rip people off is really conflicting to your for sale post, you are trying to bleed every dollar you can of your investment. GLWS I would love a Tron LE but not at these crazy prices.

Quoted from snaroff:

The "shit comments" say much more about you than me (or this post). Your assertion that I sell games on Pinside to "earn money" is bogus. Fact is, if I added up all the profits and losses, I'm probably at break even. If I've "earned money", it's a drop in the bucket. If I were in the business of ripping people off, my reviews wouldn't be so glowing.
Here's an idea...if you think the price is too high, move on! I can't imagine going to the JJP CE FS threads and disparaging the sellers (or their games). Doesn't mean I agree with the prices, just means they are free to do what they want without being harassed.

#340 2 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

So now you are going to audit snaroff to pass some holy judgement? Please. Even if he made a little money what difference does that make? I hope he makes a killing on Tron and has fun with the profits. Hope whoever buys it enjoys the game as well. I would buy a pin from OP any day of week. Sounds like he is a straight up dude and I would pay extra to deal with sellers like that period. Price is always negotiable so don't know why that gets so many people bent out of shape.

#341 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

I call bullshit, I would just own it I have no problem with you trying to maximize the value of your machine and I would never down post an ad of that nature or else that would be all I would be doing on Pinside lol. If one person takes then so be it, if you don’t find that person and you really want to sell it you will have to lower your price until the market will pay for it. But to throw some post up saying you aren’t trying to rip people off is really conflicting to your for sale post, you are trying to bleed every dollar you can of your investment. GLWS I would love a Tron LE but not at these crazy prices.

You call bullshit, I call buffoon (Bleed? Investment? GLWS?). Here 8 of my most recent sales, doofuss. You can do the math and see how I'm bleeding dollars!

- Sold a JP2 with gorgeous topper and mods for $7,500.
- Sold a SWLE for $7,500 to Pinball Dudes (tried selling on Pinside @ ~8k with no bites).
- Sold Rare CQ Fathom for $6,900 (had 3 buyers...the guy that ended up buying it flew in from another state, rented a car to transport it to another state).
- Sold Tron Pro for $6,700 to someone in this thread.
- Sold Munsters Pro for $4,800.
- Sold AS Pro for $4,500.
- Sold IMDN Premium for $6,200.
- Sold HEP AFM for $10,000 (had $13,000 in it).

I could go on, but I won't! I've already disclosed more than necessary and I'm being a mensch by even dignifying your harassment. Bullshit like yours will do nothing but push some collectors to eBay (more money, less BS). Fortunately, Pinside sellers have been good to me over the years, so continuing to sell here works for me.

#342 2 years ago

Okay dude whatever... I don’t give a shit about what your history or previous sales. When you sell a game that has a market value of half of what most go for you are trying to find that one rich guy that will give you top dollar for it. I have no issue with it and due to your name calling I must be right as you obviously can’t handle the community calling you on it. All I am saying is call it as it is I want a lot for my machine and if you don’t like it then move on. There is no need for the name calling as I didn’t once direct any negativity toward you. I just seen a string of responses that were absolutely laughable and called you in it. Glad there are guys like you that are looking out for the community here.

Quoted from snaroff:

You call bullshit, I call buffoon (Bleed? Investment? GLWS?). Here 8 of my most recent sales, doofuss. You can do the math and see how I'm bleeding dollars!
- Sold a JP2 with gorgeous topper and mods for $7,500.
- Sold a SWLE for $7,500 to Pinball Dudes (tried selling on Pinside @ ~8k with no bites).
- Sold Rare CQ Fathom for $6,900 (had 3 buyers...the guy that ended up buying it flew in from another state, rented a car to transport it to another state).
- Sold Tron Pro for $6,700 to someone in this thread.
- Sold Munsters Pro for $4,800.
- Sold AS Pro for $4,500.
- Sold IMDN Premium for $6,200.
- Sold HEP AFM for $10,000 (had $13,000 in it).
I could go on, but I won't! I've already disclosed more than necessary and I'm being a mensch by even dignifying your harassment. Bullshit like yours will do nothing but push some collectors to eBay (more money, less BS). Fortunately, Pinside sellers have been good to me over the years, so continuing to sell here works for me.

#343 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I've sold almost all my games on Pinside at "collector" prices (with small profits and losses)

Well, not really. You have 12 or so machine sales on pinside and show 28 previously owned, so you either traded 16, gave them away or sold them elsewhere.

You don’t have to justify your prices, and you don’t have the tell us your “losses”. If you ask stupid money for a pin (more than double) with a discussion attached you should expect some feedback, especially with weak arguments to justify the crazy price.

#344 2 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Well, not really. You have 12 or so machine sales on pinside and show 28 previously owned, so you either traded 16, gave them away or sold them elsewhere.
You don’t have to justify your prices, and you don’t have the tell us your “losses”. If you ask stupid money for a pin (more than double) with a discussion attached you should expect some feedback, especially with weak arguments to justify the crazy price.

I'm unaware that FS ads require detailed arguments to justify price. News to me. Go bother someone else, please.

#345 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

So now you are going to audit snaroff to pass some holy judgement? Please.

Settle down, don’t give yourself a heart attack. I passed no judgment, didn’t thumbs down OP, didn't say he was a bad guy, just called bull shit.

I don’t care what he sells it for, I hope he does make money so he can buy more pins. Just don’t play victim. The more he engages and “defends” his 8 month old ad, the more blowback he’s going to get.

#346 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I'm unaware that FS ads require detailed arguments to justify price. News to me. Go bother someone else, please.

It doesn’t, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. STOP EXPLAINING YOURSELF and giving excuses.

#347 2 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

It doesn’t, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. STOP EXPLAINING YOURSELF and giving excuses.

Please stop harassing me, Dud.

#348 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Please stop harassing me, Dud.

The only justification is between you and the buyer. Who cares about anyones "feelings" or "opinion" really? You have a great game if someone wants it thats all that matters. The day we become the judge and jury on what others can sell for is the Actual day this hobby dies.

#349 2 years ago

I'm interested at the right price.

#350 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The only justification is between you and the buyer. Who cares about anyones "feelings" or "opinion" really? You have a great game if someone wants it thats all that matters. The day we become the judge and jury on what others can sell for is the Actual day this hobby dies.

I hear you. Listen, it's totally valid for folks to say my price is crazy high. OTOH, it isn't valid for random blow hards to start making false claims about me, my motivations or my sales history. That's all. But yeah, I get your vibe...no need to defend myself. I get it.

I had a very nice offer this morning, so the thread isn't a waste of my time. Just more aggravating than usual. The BS really hurts Pinside sales. I know local collectors that simply sell to retailer middlemen now to avoid the drama!

There are 385 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-249/page/7?hl=bud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.