tron-weird-guy (resized).jpg
BCB816BC-FA85-47F9-9F1D-2E3FD02CBFFE (resized).jpeg
IMG_3537 (resized).JPG
5705def551503cec02a07bdde687fb8c06a9f3be (resized).jpeg
Del_sprite (resized).jpg
E72647A2-FE00-449D-AF28-E89408CB45B1 (resized).jpeg
EB056245-C5B4-4C3E-AA33-5BAAC9FDA336 (resized).jpeg
81FD7780-2526-429B-BB3F-D1CE9204D5A0 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 385 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
#251 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Here’s the breakdown. Tron LE’s been out for a decade. People who have it generally don’t move it - they love it, keep it, play it. So - you can say 20k’s not “the real price” ...but why would someone who loves their Tron list it for less, or at all? $20k starts to be that “pry it away” price. If someone really wants one, and none are for sale - it is what it is. Only way the price goes down again is if like 10 people simultaneously list Tron LE’s for high prices...then there’s more supply & competition, buyer has the advantage.

Not necessarily - Crazy prices in USA
I would let my Tron LE #180 fully moded beautiful unmarked cab condition go for 7.5k GBP in UK.

#252 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Not necessarily - Crazy prices in USA
I would let my Tron LE #180 fully moded beautiful unmarked cab condition go for 7.5k GBP in UK.

You might get a US buyer willing to ship. BARGAIN!

#253 2 years ago

Pinside is a bubble. Most of the HUO games sold on Pinside are sold close to "wholesale" prices. If you go to any pinball retailer with a storefront, the prices are MUCH higher. True for eBay as well, where many retailers sell their games. I like to sell on Pinside, because I'm not into pinball sales as a revenue source (despite folks who want to "judge" me based on this one fun listing).

I live in a newly built community where people are investing in their homes, landscaping/pools and game rooms. Many new home buyers with disposable income are getting into this "hobby". The Pinball Dudes down the road is owned and operated by some buddies of mine and the place is BOOMING. The new showroom is SICK. Obviously, my town isn't unique. If you multiply this home pinball boom across the US, it's just obvious that demand exceeds supply (by a lot). With the exception of Stern, all the other companies can't get out of their own way (in terms of meeting demand).

So...you bubble boys can speculate all you want with your Pinside only perspective, but there is a shift happening. This has been a fun thread, but if I were really serious about selling my beloved TRON LE for top dollar, I would list this on eBay or work with Pinball Dudes to find a buyer. I realize it's not going to sell here for this price. Duh.

#254 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

if I were really serious about selling my beloved TRON LE for top dollar, I would list this on eBay or work with Pinball Dudes to find a buyer. I realize it's not going to sell here for this price. Duh.

So you're just a troll. Well done, I guess..

#255 2 years ago

^^^^ I think most know its only a fun post matey.

I tell you though, this hobby is costing me a small fortune. I'm already looking at buying a bigger house to accommodate more pins.
The Mrs thinks its for a bigger kitchen. Silly her.......

#256 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Here’s the breakdown. Tron LE’s been out for a decade. People who have it generally don’t move it - they love it, keep it, play it. So - you can say 20k’s not “the real price” ...but why would someone who loves their Tron list it for less, or at all? $20k starts to be that “pry it away” price. If someone really wants one, and none are for sale - it is what it is. Only way the price goes down again is if like 10 people simultaneously list Tron LE’s for high prices...then there’s more supply & competition, buyer has the advantage.

Yeah well I’d say if you can get $20k for it, do it now while you can. As soon as we start emerging from Covid, consumer purchases are going to shift considerably from at home entertainment (including pinball machines) to vacations and entertainment outside of the home. I predict the pinball market shifting back to something close to what it was before Covid and prices adjusting accordingly.

You can argue that because it’s an LE, there is a subset of buyers who just have to have the LE and that the price is somehow now inelastic. I don’t think that is true except for possibly a very small number of people. Sure some will want an LE but we all know outside of one multi ball mode a recognizer that moves a little, a nicely modded pro with an Eli or TLS kit is basically the same game.

Clearly the LE is more valuable but are you really trying to say your LE is worth $25k now where a nice, HUO pro with basically the same mods is only worth $7-$8k? I would say if you think your LE will fetch 25k, go for it and get it while you can.

#257 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Clearly the LE is more valuable but are you really trying to say your LE is worth $25k now where a nice, HUO pro with basically the same mods is only worth $7-$8k? I would say if you think your LE will fetch 25k, go for it and get it while you can.

I'm not motivated enough to push it out the door. I recently just dragged it in the house, and it was a pain in the ass lol. This thread is here...if someone wants one and sees this, they know how to pry it from me. I'm cool just enjoying it. I'm more motivated to sell off my remaining retro video games...it's not pinball money, but the collectors in that scene have gone bonkers, too....I've got random Gameboy, Playstation, and Saturn games that are going for like $500 a pop now.

#258 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL X-Men blows, though...this game only works when there’s “demand” in “supply & demand”. But hey, I wish you luck if you can score a payday from FOMO NEWBS with that trash.

Greg, thanks to you making it your personal mission to trash X-Men and TFLE, we’re all the poorer for it. I often wonder whether you even like pinball.

Edit: Tron is a “cooler” game, but XMen is a better pin, and real ballers know it.

#259 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Greg, thanks to you making it your personal mission to trash X-Men and TFLE, we’re all the poorer for it. I often wonder whether you even like pinball.

I love pinball. Thanks for creating a false identity & slanderous narrative of me because I critique a handful of games while also pretending I’m the only one who’s critiqued those games. Quite a disinformation campaign to juggle.

#260 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I love pinball. Thanks for creating a false identity & slanderous narrative of me because I critique of a handful of games while also pretending I’m the only one who’s critiqued those games. Quite a disinformation campaign to juggle.

False narratives are a perfect description of your year’s long diatribes against perfectly good games that aren’t good enough for you. “Slanderous”? You’ve gone Hollywood bro.

#261 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

False narratives are a perfect description of your year’s long diatribes against perfectly good games that aren’t good enough for you. “Slanderous”? You’ve gone Hollywood bro.

I’m one person with one opinion. If those games are “perfectly good”, their resale price would reflect that. I don’t control other people’s opinions or what they’re willing to spend on a game.

List your X-Men for even $7k....you won’t get a bite, and that has ZERO to do with me. Making me an “enemy” of the games you like is illogical. Enjoy them. You can’t force others to.

#262 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

So you're just a troll. Well done, I guess..

No, I’m someone that LOVES the game but will sell to fellow collectors at a pry it from me price. You evidently don’t grok the definition of a troll.

#263 2 years ago

Sega Saturn games are going for a lot now?

#264 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

TONS. Especially complete U.S. games.

#265 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Pinside is a bubble. Most of the HUO games sold on Pinside are sold close to "wholesale" prices. If you go to any pinball retailer with a storefront, the prices are MUCH higher. True for eBay as well, where many retailers sell their games.

This is not a 'bubble - this is the simple reality of private sale vs retail. This delta you highlight here applies in every space when you compare private party sales vs retail.

#266 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

Disc rot and all... i have a ton of retro gaming stuff i need to go through and sell off (at least the doubles)

#267 2 years ago
Quoted from zenbone:

Disc rot and all... i have a ton of retro gaming stuff i need to go through and sell off (at least the doubles)

Yeah, with things like MODE, you can replace the disc drive in Saturn/PS1/Dreamcast and just play games off an SD card. I've got one in my Saturn - it's great. Original discs can go to collectors who want to throw money at me. I already sold my SNES, Genesis, and N64 games and replaced them with Everdrives. Money in my pocket, no clutter on my shelves, can still play the same games on my old systems. Win win.

#268 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m one person with one opinion. If those games are “perfectly good”, their resale price would reflect that. I don’t control other people’s opinions or what they’re willing to spend on a game.
List your X-Men for even $7k....you won’t get a bite, and that has ZERO to do with me. Making me an “enemy” of the games you like is illogical. Enjoy them. You can’t force others to.

XMEN LE is a $20k game dude. Not a penny less. OP, GLWS!

#269 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

No, I’m someone that LOVES the game but will sell to fellow collectors at a pry it from me price. You evidently don’t grok the definition of a troll.

I love the”pry it from me” line. Another ridiculous marketing tactic. As if people are lining up down the streets to buy a Tron LE.
That doesn’t exist. Not saying Tron isn’t a fun game because it is but this a fatal attempt to create increased artificial demand where from what I can tell the demand has not changed.
Nobody is prying anything from you or this would’ve sold.

What’s next.....it’s not worth 25k but it’s definitely worth 15k. Lol

#270 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I love the”pry it from me” line. Another ridiculous marketing tactic.

Why is it that you are seeing the opposite or wrong thing about everything in this thread. Marketing tactic? I'm not marketing anything. You don't take me at my word that I love my Tron and want to just keep and play it? Alright....lol

#271 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

I've got a limited edition toaster.
I wonder how much its worth

Just be aware, since your toaster is an LE, it will never be made again.
Price it accordingly.

#272 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I love the”pry it from me” line. Another ridiculous marketing tactic. As if people are lining up down the streets to buy a Tron LE.
That doesn’t exist. Not saying Tron isn’t a fun game because it is but this a fatal attempt to create increased artificial demand where from what I can tell the demand has not changed.

Yeah, I'm a real marketeer! Real shyster! You have no sense of humor, dude. None.

Stop taking me, yourself, and this thread so seriously. Wouldn't want you to suffer any adverse health events...

#273 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why is it that you are seeing the opposite or wrong thing about everything in this thread. Marketing tactic? I'm not marketing anything. You don't take me at my word that I love my Tron and want to just keep and play it? Alright....lol

You have no interest yet you are over 42 posts deep into a for sale add? Makes sense....

#274 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

This is not a 'bubble - this is the simple reality of private sale vs retail. This delta you highlight here applies in every space when you compare private party sales vs retail.

Agreed. If pinball money motivated me, I would never sell on Pinside. Shit, I recently tried to sell a mint SWLE for 8k and no bites. Really surprised me. So I sold the game to Pinball Dudes for what I had in it (7.5k IIRC) and they made a killing on eBay. Since it was on my second floor and a PITA to move, they helped me with the more complex move and I helped them by putting money in their pocket.

Quoted from Yelobird:

You have no interest yet you are over 42 posts deep into a for sale add? Makes sense....

We all waste a ton of time kibitzing on this site, and Greg is a world-class kibitzer. Shit, he has 4x more posts than I do...I'm a lightweight, apparently.

#275 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Snaroff is my friend...I'm just having fun. Sorry if the concept of friendship and goofing around offends you.

#276 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Snaroff is my friend...I'm just having fun. Sorry if the concept of friendship and goofing around offends you.

Never. Plus thanks to this FS thread I have a new favorite summer drink! Thanks lol.

#277 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Never. Plus thanks to this FS thread I have a new favorite summer drink! Thanks lol.

DEL TACO BOBA BROS 4 LIFE!!!!

#278 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

There is no demand for Tron LE? Are you high? Like it or not, it's highly sought after by collectors. You literally have people in this thread stating they wouldn't let their Tron LE's go for cheap. That's what the OP is basically saying. He will only let is LE go if someone makes a huge offer. I feel the same about most of my games. Not for sale but if someone makes a ridiculous offer I would have a hard time saying no.

#279 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

There is no demand for Tron LE? Are you high? Like it or not, it's highly sought after by collectors. You literally have people in this thread stating they wouldn't let their Tron LE's go for cheap. That's what the OP is basically saying. He will only let is LE go if someone makes a huge offer. I feel the same about most of my games. Not for sale but if someone makes a ridiculous offer I would have a hard time saying no.

Thank you, sensible voice of reason And I said:

"Selling because I own delt31's wildly modded Pro and don't need 2 of (roughly) the same game."

Fact is, if I didn't own a gorgeous TRON Pro "backup" (with all the bells and whistles), I wouldn't be selling this LE at ANY price.

#280 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Yeah, I'm a real marketeer! Real shyster! You have no sense of humor, dude. None.
Stop taking me, yourself, and this thread so seriously. Wouldn't want you to suffer any adverse health events...

Yeah sorry man. That last comment was over the top.
Nobody called you a shyster. You did. Which I don’t think that at all. I actually think you were just having some fun and who knows maybe someone steps up to the plate and hands you 25 large.

I also don’t want you to suffer any adverse health events.......Whatever that means. Lol.

You sound very stressed. I hope you’re okay.

#281 2 years ago

I wouldn’t sell my Tron either … then my wife heard me mention that I read on pinside that someone sold their Tron LE for $25k and my wife went … Really? It is her favourite game (only one besides IM that she plays). … And I panicked and am now contemplating cancelling my pinside membership. What if she makes me sell now … because she needs a long beach vacation after all these lockdowns. LOL

I used to joke with friends when they would joke with me about selling them my Tron and I would say, “sure, 25k and it’s yours!” Now I gotta be careful saying that or respond with 50k.

Everything, material wealth, is for sale if the price is right. It only takes two parties to agree upon what it is worth to each of them.

GLWTS.

#282 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Yeah sorry man. That last comment was over the top.
Nobody called you a shyster. You did. Which I don’t think that at all. I actually think you were just having some fun and who knows maybe someone steps up to the plate and hands you 25 large.
I also don’t want you to suffer any adverse health events.......Whatever that means. Lol.
You sound very stressed. I hope you’re okay.

Nah...wonderful dinner and going to walk, exercise, and play pinball tonight. Tomorrow morning looking forward to my brutal Thai masseuse visiting me.

When I retired 10 years ago, I left stress behind. Try it, you'll like it! You should get a Rick and Morty, it will put a smile on your face. You evidently don't grok my sense of humor, that's fo sure!

#283 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

As soon as we start emerging from Covid, consumer purchases are going to shift considerably from at home entertainment (including pinball machines) to vacations and entertainment outside of the home. I predict the pinball market shifting back to something close to what it was before Covid and prices adjusting accordingly.

I would not be so sure about that assumption. When air flight companies, restaurants and hotels all over the world will be back in the game and lineups get created to go on vacations. Prices will go up big time to make up for what they lost but also because a lot of countries have been printing money like crazy lately. A lot of people will realize the world will never be the same and are not as rich as they thought they were. So they'll stay in home hobbies.

#284 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

People seem to love it. What is so amazing about the game besides the limited edition and looks of it? I have never had the opportunity to play Tron. The newer sterns like EHOH and Avengers LE play really smooth and nice. I guess once it gets vaulted (or if), what is going to make people buy enough that it is worth it?

No-one answered my questions

#285 2 years ago

Imo, Tron in any form is the greatest pinball machine ever made, it never stales or is boring to play.

#286 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

No-one answered my questions

Sorry about that, I can take it! What people love about Tron is that it has an addictive quality to it. It generally beats you up quick, but makes you wanna keep hitting start until you have that amazing game. When it came out, it was during Stern's "lean" years...games like Tron, Iron Man, BBH, and Avatar had very similar styles of design/play. Simple, fast, quick. Easy to understand, hard to master. When they came out, most of the collectors & players were like "bleh"....but once people played them, Iron Man & Tron really clicked and people began to love them. Tron in particular really stood out due to how well it integrated with the theme. It's fast and flowy, and has some amazing combos if you can keep them going. The Daft Punk music was something new, exciting and refreshing in pinball...that coupled with the awesome sound FX just really engulf the player and make you feel great while playing. Like I said, the rules are easy to understand but hard to master, so it's really really satisfying if you can make it to Sea of Simulation or Portal. Even though the game doesn't have a ton of playfield features, the standout is how Borg used a spinning disc in a new way. The disc area acts like a batting cage, whipping the ball back at you in weird and crazy ways. As for the LE, it was the first game to have fiber optic ramps that are color coordinated and choreographed to the modes, it was the first game with LED inserts, and the disc changes from red to blue during Multiball, which was novel at the time and still looks really cool. The LE also has Daft Punk Multiball, which is missing in the Pro.

#287 2 years ago

Cool, I really appreciate it and the time you took to explain. Now I just need to find one to play lol
So you think if they vault the machine, many people will end up buying one without LE features?

#288 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

Cool, I really appreciate it and the time you took to explain. Now I just need to find one to play lol
So you think if they vault the machine, many people will end up buying one without LE features?

The Pro had like 4 or 5 reruns when the heat on the game picked up...people gobbled them up.

#289 2 years ago

I have been saving for my next pin 'TRON'. It is what got me into this hobby about 7 years ago. I went looking to buy and at that time the TRON LE was about 13K - and they would pop up once in a while. I really liked WOZ, and found out that JJP was going to be doing a Hobbit pinball machine. I decided to save 5 thousand dollars and get a NIB JJP. My budget for a pin was 8K. I am very happy that I have Hobbit - and would love to add TRON for the Yin/Yang so to speak.

Now that TRON LEs are very hard to find, and they are north of 15K, I may not ever get the LE. I MAY go with a TRON PRO sometime once I get the money saved. Put it this way, if I WON a brand new Stern, I would see if I could sell that to someone, add some cash (like lots), and see if I could get a TRON LE. Guess that idea is shot to hell. LOL

TRON is my favorite Stern, with LOTR #2, and IM #3. Good pin, no wonder LE owners are hard pressed to sell it. So, before you say, man just get the PRO! - I get it, but the LE has things to PRO doesn't have. It is like today getting a PRO instead of a Premium model of your favorite pin. I am pretty confident you would want to get the full featured model/game play if you could. I know there are some exceptions, but not many.

Anyway, GLWS :/

#290 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

Depending on what they do in the vault I may concede to losing the LE type features for possibly a new cab style/art, LCD, etc.

#291 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

Rarehero did a great job highlighting the games strengths. The action from the spinning disk with the transparent rubber is the fastest ball action on any game I've ever played. The ball motion and "english" from the spinner just puts a smile on your face. Wildly variable, unlike a VUK like in Rick and Morty where the ball is thrown at you in precisely the same place/speed every time. The variability of the disk makes it a blast.

The other thing I'd add is the strategies of stacking various modes to help complete the objectives (like Quorra MB with GEM).

The GEM shot is one of the toughest in all of pinball, which adds to the challenge.

Because the games are often quick, it's a great multi-player game (unlike LOTR

Quoted from Goronic:

So, before you say, man just get the PRO! - I get it, but the LE has things to PRO doesn't have. It is like today getting a PRO instead of a Premium model of your favorite pin.

To be honest, a fully modded Pro (with the "Eli color changing ramp" mod) is very close to the LE in terms of play. The only big physical difference is the LE has real drops and the Pro has standard targets (which make banking the GEM shot a little easier). Daft Punk MB is cool, but it's really not stunning from a gameplay perspective. For a special/LE mode, Stern could/should have done better. Nevertheless, it contains specialized software, which is cool. No doubt.

#292 2 years ago

Ok who’s the wise guy

#293 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Ok who’s the wise guy [quoted image]

Funny. I see your Photoshop skills aren't that sharp...

#294 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Imo, Tron in any form is the greatest pinball machine ever made, it never stales or is boring to play.

I never thought I would ever say this to another guy, lol, but I love you man!

#295 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

This has been a fun thread, but if I were really serious about selling my beloved TRON LE for top dollar, I would list this on eBay or work with Pinball Dudes to find a buyer. I realize it's not going to sell here for this price. Duh.

I dunno about your comment about being a 'fun thread', reading a lot of toxic stuff here, btw.

Anyway, came here to see what the big issue was, but there's nothing to see. A guy is selling his Tron LE, he can do whatever he wants. Yeah, that pricing point is something we're not used to see in the Market section, but it's his property.

And unless there's a new pricing policy on Pinside that dictates what we can ask for a game, I simply wish him good luck and will move on.

#296 2 years ago
Quoted from PBFan:

I wouldn’t sell my Tron either … then my wife heard me mention that I read on pinside that someone sold their Tron LE for $25k and my wife went … Really? It is her favourite game (only one besides IM that she plays). … And I panicked and am now contemplating cancelling my pinside membership. What if she makes me sell now … because she needs a long beach vacation after all these lockdowns. LOL
I used to joke with friends when they would joke with me about selling them my Tron and I would say, “sure, 25k and it’s yours!” Now I gotta be careful saying that or respond with 50k.
Everything, material wealth, is for sale if the price is right. It only takes two parties to agree upon what it is worth to each of them.
GLWTS.

I don’t think you need to worry. I doubt there is anyone else out there willing to pay 25k for a Tron LE

#297 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I don’t think you need to worry. I doubt there is anyone else out there willing to pay 25k for a Tron LE

People always say that when something sells for bonkers money....it only takes one person looking for one game who wants it now.

#298 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I dunno about your comment about being a 'fun thread', reading a lot of toxic stuff here, btw.
Anyway, came here to see what the big issue was, but there's nothing to see. A guy is selling his Tron LE, he can do whatever he wants. Yeah, that pricing point is something we're not used to see in the Market section, but it's his property.
And unless there's a new pricing policy on Pinside that dictates what we can ask for a game, I simply wish him good luck and will move on.

Well, you are definitely new to Pinside if you think this thread had "a lot of toxic stuff"!

#299 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Well, you are definitely new to Pinside if you think this thread had "a lot of toxic stuff"!

Lol, almost 300, very diversed posts, I'll take your reply as being some form of sarcasm! GLWS!

#300 2 years ago

How much could I get for my Cookie Butter Oreo LE?

824f91feb389ed24ae988d62b107acb6 (resized).jpg824f91feb389ed24ae988d62b107acb6 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 385 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-249/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.