5D77759A-7A00-47B8-AF56-6852A4C68ECE (resized).jpeg
C5A6C6CA-946F-4EEA-B9B0-E0E5081E7027 (resized).jpeg
CCED8FAC-B163-4921-B1C2-39D0841023C7 (resized).jpeg
F90C0F88-3F40-46E9-A0B4-EAF115BB2549 (resized).jpeg
7AD4FD26-5632-47D7-879C-E477C508FABB (resized).jpeg
F489E791-D62C-4AAD-BF03-CAB5F6F0F054 (resized).jpeg
AF0FF19E-FA39-4C69-ADEB-D51D92A2C513 (resized).jpeg
2FB8CB54-13B4-48D5-8EA0-0C38960685C8 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: TRON: Legacy (LE) - Dropped to $11500.00 w/extras

Added: March 18th, 2018 Re-listed: 2 times (September 30th, 2018) Ended: October 26th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 11,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Selling my pristine Tron Le. Im the first owner. Game is in fantastic shape. Has light up recognizer, Pinbot florescent plastics protector kit, tron arcade mod, Flynn sign, shaker motor, colordmd, led speaker panels with disc inserts, tron pinblades on chrome mirrors, full leds installed. Game plays fast and furious.

(Included is a NOS set of Tron LE ramps (no longer available, extra disc motor, extra discs spinner and drop target decals. I'm sure there's more. I have to open the box. I purchased directly from a distributor when Tron LE came out )

Dropped price to $11,500.00 with all extras. I would consider selling Tron separately without extras.

Item photos

2FB8CB54-13B4-48D5-8EA0-0C38960685C8 (resized).jpeg
AF0FF19E-FA39-4C69-ADEB-D51D92A2C513 (resized).jpeg
F489E791-D62C-4AAD-BF03-CAB5F6F0F054 (resized).jpeg
7AD4FD26-5632-47D7-879C-E477C508FABB (resized).jpeg
F90C0F88-3F40-46E9-A0B4-EAF115BB2549 (resized).jpeg
CCED8FAC-B163-4921-B1C2-39D0841023C7 (resized).jpeg
C5A6C6CA-946F-4EEA-B9B0-E0E5081E7027 (resized).jpeg
5D77759A-7A00-47B8-AF56-6852A4C68ECE (resized).jpeg
A2E394CE-B9D1-4892-A70F-076F7F63BCE5 (resized).jpeg
8FF90528-923D-4DCF-A6B7-302BEA3E19AB (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Woodcliff Lake, NJ, US

Seller insights

These are Barakawins1's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Barakawins1's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Sunday morning bump

#3 3 years ago

Price Drop bump to make it more friendly on the wallet and shipping if needed!

3 weeks later
#4 3 years ago

Finaly price drop. $10.5k. Can deliver to Allentown PA Pinfest

#5 3 years ago

I wish you would have reduced it sooner. I would have bought it from you.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from moonwk:

I wish you would have reduced it sooner. I would have bought it from you.

Well, that would have been cool. I'm looking at another pinball I really want right now so I dropped.

#7 3 years ago

What data are you using to arrive at 10.5k? It’s a nice specimen for sure, but the market has been closer to 7k-7500 for HOU with mods. The LE can’t be worth a $3k premium. What am I missing?

I’ve been considering buying TRON for a few months, so I’ve been watching...

I’m seriously asking and not trying to be a jerk. What am I missing?

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

What data are you using to arrive at 10.5k? It’s a nice specimen for sure, but the market has been closer to 7k-7500 for HOU with mods. The LE can’t be worth a $3k premium. What am I missing?
I’ve been considering buying TRON for a few months, so I’ve been watching...

Supply and demand. Believe it or not a few years ago you couldn’t get one for $12k. His price is spot on. I know that sounds crazy.

#9 3 years ago

No premium although the LE was labeled premium on the box. So you can’t get the same game without getting LE. Never. Ever. Plain and simple. I for one have it and would never own a lesser game if it wasn’t what designer originally had in mind and only reason another version was made was for cost cutting. This game isn’t for everyone but is for those that think like I do.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

The LE can’t be worth a $3k premium.

Yes, it can.

The LE offers these unique features which I copied from an old post -

1 - Daft Punk Multiball
2 - Silver around PF inserts
3 - Drop targets instead of standups
4 - Moving Recognizer
5 - Color changing lighted ramps
6 - LED insert PCBs
7 - Alternating color flashers under the spinner
8 - Individually controlled recognizer inserts in front of the 3 target
9 - Chrome trim
10 - Metal apron with clear blue windows w/ flashers
11 - Metal PF rails
12 - Traditional lockdown bar and receiver
13 - LE numbered plaque on back box and signed certificate of authenticity
14 - Hologram sticker on translite

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

The truly limited reality of the TRON LE. AND with its unique features, I'd love to own one.

That said, I have contented myself with waiting for a TRON VE and whatever new art or features it may have. TRON is on my short wishlist, but there are just too many other (mainly new) games out there competing for my $ in the meantime.

#12 3 years ago

Simple. Supply and demand. Look it up.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Yes, it can.
The LE offers these unique features which I copied from an old post -
1 - Daft Punk Multiball
2 - Silver around PF inserts
3 - Drop targets instead of standups
4 - Moving Recognizer
5 - Color changing lighted ramps
6 - LED insert PCBs
7 - Alternating color flashers under the spinner
8 - Individually controlled recognizer inserts in front of the 3 target
9 - Chrome trim
10 - Metal apron with clear blue windows w/ flashers
11 - Metal PF rails
12 - Traditional lockdown bar and receiver
13 - LE numbered plaque on back box and signed certificate of authenticity
14 - Hologram sticker on translite

Ok, that is an impressive list of differences for an LE that I wasn’t aware of. Thanks for the education.

I don’t think I could bring myself to pay that much for a used pin, though. Like Tuna_Delight, I think I’ll roll the dice and hope for a VE.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Ok, that is an impressive list of differences for an LE that I wasn’t aware of. Thanks for the education.
I don’t think I could bring myself to pay that much for a used pin, though. Like tuna_delight, I think I’ll roll the dice and hope for a VE.

It’s a fantastic game. I owned a pro for years. While not an LE you can get it fairly close with mods. I couldn’t justify the price myself so I’d wait for a VE or get a nice pro if I were to get another.

#15 3 years ago

Beautiful game with most of all the wanted mods. Up until ASLE, I would have made the argument the best looking LE put out by Stern. The ramp lights, chrome and additional MB were the significant differences in my book. You could Mod a Pro to get most of the way there but still not the LE. At one time , this Was one of the two most desired games people could buy.
Tough market competing against JJP games at that price. The right buyer will show up. Good luck

#16 3 years ago

Did you mean STLE?

Quoted from sulli10:

Beautiful game with most of all the wanted mods. Up until ASLE, I would have made the argument the best looking LE put out by Stern. The ramp lights, chrome and additional MB were the significant differences in my book. You could Mod a Pro to get most of the way there but still not the LE. At one time , this Was one of the two most desired games people could buy.
Tough market competing against JJP games at that price. The right buyer will show up. Good luck

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Did you mean STLE?

Nope.

I owned an STLE. I never thought it had the all around looks when you consider the play field art. The cabinet in the STLE was one of the best tho.
All around including everything I like the Aerosmith LE. Again, just my opinion

#18 3 years ago

Got ya, have not seen one in person. Saw the A next to the S on the keyboard and thought it was a stroke off. I gotta check one out one day.

Quoted from sulli10:

Nope.
I owned an STLE. I never thought it had the all around looks when you consider the play field art. The cabinet in the STLE was one of the best tho.
All around including everything I like the Aerosmith LE. Again, just my opinion

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

What data are you using to arrive at 10.5k?

Past experience.

#20 3 years ago

10K for a Tron LE is not out of line by any stretch (unfortunately). I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a very nicely pimped out Pro version but will never have the Daft Punk multiball. Tron is certainly one of Sterns best games and I do not believe a VE will be coming.

#21 3 years ago

I sold my 2nd Tron LE for $9500, sometime in 2017 I forget when. It had full Chesnut chrome and some mods, similar to yours.

https://goo.gl/photos/AVjHUjr5FqZXv1dUA

10k for yours with colordmd isn't too far off. 10.5k may take a little time to find buyer.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I sold my 2nd Tron LE for $9500, sometime in 2017 I forget when. It had full Chesnut chrome and some mods, similar to yours.
https://goo.gl/photos/AVjHUjr5FqZXv1dUA
10k for yours with colordmd isn't too far off. 10.5k may take a little time to find buyer.

I was getting ready to say I saw one go for $9500 last yr Turbo and it was a beauty

So is this one. Color Dmd is sweet! Glws

A true LE

#23 3 years ago

I owned an LE and I think there are only 300 of them in the wild. A rare bird and coveted version of the pin.

#24 3 years ago

At 10.5k, it will sell soon. The thing still blows me away when I play it, and easily one of Stern's best, true, LE's. GLWS...gorgeous machine!!!!

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

At 10.5k, it will sell soon. The thing still blows me away when I play it, and easily one of Stern's best, true, LE's. GLWS...gorgeous machine!!!!

Well said, Tron LE & STLE are two of my favourite and Sterns best LEs. GLWS bump.

#26 3 years ago

Thanks all for the kind words. I just realized! I have NOS Tron LE ramp assemblies, extra disc motor, extra drop target stickers and spinner along with some
extra discs for the motor in a box. That's how sick I am... I can sell these separately in a package deal or can include with the Tron LE for a good price.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Thanks all for the kind words. I just realized! I have NOS Tron LE ramp assemblies, extra disc motor, extra drop target stickers and spinner along with some
extra discs for the motor in a box. That's how sick I am... I can sell these separately in a package deal or can include with the Tron LE for a good price.

The grid may be telling you something...."you will miss me someday, and I'll eventually be almost unobtanium"..

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Well said, Tron LE & STLE are two of my favourite and Sterns best LEs. GLWS bump.

Ditto...however, BM66LE is creeping in....

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ditto...however, BM66LE is creeping in....

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from mittens:

I do not believe a VE will be coming.

#31 3 years ago

Interesting offers. Still here bump.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from mittens:

... I do not believe a VE will be coming.

You never know, but I got a feeling that BIG $ (aka mega profits) will win out in the end and TRON VE will come.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

You never know, but I got a feeling that BIG $ (aka mega profits) will win out in the end and TRON VE will come.

If they were to use original Tron art with retro sound, my Pro will be up for sale/trade immediately . I like the newer movie, but the original Tron takes me back to a time when the world seemed a little less stupider .

#34 3 years ago

To make this deal totally worthwhile, I'll add the following into the price:

NOS Tron LE ramp assemblies, extra disc motor, extra drop target stickers and spinner along with some
extra discs for the motor new in box.

#35 3 years ago

Omg! That’s a great deal. Just keep rubbing the salt into my wound. Glwts

#36 3 years ago

Sold my Tron LE for $10,500 about 4 months ago. It went fast too.

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

NOS Tron LE ramp assemblies, extra disc motor, extra drop target stickers and spinner along with some

Are the LE ramps different than the Pro? I thought they were identical but I could be wrong.

#38 3 years ago

The only thing I know is that they are pre-drilled for the EL wire.

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

The only thing I know is that they are pre-drilled for the EL wire.

Sent you a pm regarding your spare parts....

#40 3 years ago

Forgot to mention. I can bring this to Allentown Pinfest as well.

#41 3 years ago

Damn dude! Your killing me!
This is a very fair price, especially with all of the goodies. GLWS

#42 3 years ago

Someone buy this already! BUMP!

#43 3 years ago

I recently sold my Tron Pro (a very nice one) for $7500. I am not a huge fan of the game play but I do love the theme and appearance SO much that I am tempted to buy an LE. If I actually get my TBL, I'll have to buy one so I have two games featuring Jeff Bridges.

1 week later
#44 3 years ago

Bump.. including all my NOS parts.

#45 3 years ago

Bump!!! many, many have sold in days at this price.....lift the hood on modern games, then compare...grid wins!!!! alot of pinsiders won't part with it (me being one), and many regret they did....surely activity of sorts....

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Are the LE ramps different than the Pro? I thought they were identical but I could be wrong.

Not

#47 3 years ago

With the ColorDMD and all the mods and extras, I think you're spot on with your price. You just need to wait for the right buyer to come along. GLWS!

5 months later
#48 2 years ago

Bump for an amazing game that I have played and enjoyed.

3 weeks later
#49 2 years ago

Bump.. Dropped price to $11.5k with all extras. I'd consider selling tron without extras.

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Finaly price drop. $10.5k. Can deliver to Allentown PA Pinfest

Quoted from Barakawins1:

Quoted from Barakawins1:

Bump.. Dropped price to $11.5k with all extras. I'd consider selling tron without extras.

I think you're going the wrong way....

$10.5k, then $10.5k with all the extras and now "price drop" to $11.5k with all the extras?

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside