Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by underlord
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4DA5FA70-8756-4958-B461-C80D3154DEB3 (resized).jpeg
51979F10-4A20-4270-83B1-F91C18FEDCCE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2424 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2422 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2423 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2420 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2419 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2416 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2417 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2415 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2413 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2408 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2409 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 10 days ago

Price

$ 6,700 (OBO)

Open for offers

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

for sale

For sale: TRON: Legacy (4th Edition): IMMACULATE

Added: August 12th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

I am the 2nd Owner of this Home-Use-Only beauty.

I’ve owned the game for over 6 years and it’s been rock solid and immaculately maintained (purchased 6/12/2013). The game was built 2/25/2013.

The 4th Edition (~200 units) shipped with high resolution decals (and was the last run of this classic).

Game has the following “mods”:

ColorDMD LCD Display
Arcade Mod v2.1
Hallmark Light Cycles
Slide Rails (that replace the useless, pesky pegs!)
Full LED’s (including back box)
EL Lighted Ramps (Blue, Orange)
Upgraded Pop Bumper Caps (Blue, Orange)
Flipper Fidelity 8” Woofer
Black Mirror Blades
Quorra/Gem Translite
Titan Rubbers
Cliffy Protectors
Laseriffic Topper

I’ll let the photos speak for themselves!

Game plays fast & furious. One of the best Stern's ever made. Rules rock and shots are challenging.

Game is located in Pasadena California. Willing to ship via STI - experience supervising packing.

Please note I am not interested in trades.

Item photos

IMG_2407 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2408 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2409 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2413 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2415 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2416 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2417 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2419 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2420 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2422 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2423 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2424 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact snaroff via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

pasadena, CA, US

Seller insights

These are snaroff's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to snaroff's stats page

#2 10 days ago

Very Nice! Are the ramp lights interactive or on always?

#3 10 days ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Very Nice! Are the ramp lights interactive or on always?

Thanks. The EL wire colors are static (bright blue/orange), not interactive. I installed the EL wires before the interactive mod was developed.

One note: I installed the EL wires using heavy duty 3M double sided transparent tape. The benefit is I didn't have to drill any holes in the ramps (and there are no visual speed bumps from the zip ties).

#4 10 days ago

Looks great and GLWTS!

Quoted from snaroff:

Thanks. The EL wire colors are static (bright blue/orange), not interactive. I installed the EL wires before the interactive mod was developed.
One note: I installed the EL wires using heavy duty 3M double sided transparent tape. The benefit is I didn't have to drill any holes in the ramps (and there are no visual speed bumps from the zip ties).

#5 10 days ago

Beautiful shooter lane.

#6 10 days ago

Awesome machine Bump !

#7 10 days ago

I've already had several trade offers, so I wanted to note that I'm not interested in trades. Sorry.

#8 9 days ago

Why are all the beauties always west coast!?

#9 8 days ago

Price adjustment bump.

#10 8 days ago

Great guy to deal with. Games are as good as they get! GLWTS......

#12 8 days ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Beautiful Tron! Price is not bad.

Quoted from neverahighscore:

Great guy to deal with. Games are as good as they get! GLWTS......

Thanks guys! Considering the high price & sketchy quality of today’s NIB games, it’s priced fairly.

I’ve played many of the recent games and none have the “one more time” adrenaline rush that I get from TRON. The only reason I’m selling it is I upgraded to an LE late last year (and want to make room for a BM66 Premium that I recently picked up).

#13 6 days ago

Steve is meticulous about the upkeep of his games. I know because he just bought my Tron, and I'm already regretting it. Great seller. GLWTS!!!

#14 5 days ago

No love for TRON bump!

I thought Pinsiders were clamoring for a TRON Vault! If so, do you honestly think it will be nicer & cheaper than this example?

#15 5 days ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I thought Pinsiders were clamoring for a TRON Vault! If so, do you honestly think it will be nicer & cheaper than this example?

Nor will it have the nice colorDMD you installed here. I just bought a heavily modded Tron Pro similar to this one. I’m sure the vault will have nicer HD decals than the original run’s direct print low res cab, but that is where the upgrades will end. The original run will have the heavier and nicer cabinet and probably the better playfield.

#16 5 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Nor will it have the nice colorDMD you installed here. I just bought a heavily modded Tron Pro similar to this one. I’m sure the vault will have nicer HD decals than the original run’s direct print low res cab, but that is where the upgrades will end. The original run will have the heavier and nicer cabinet and probably the better playfield.

Congrats...I'm sure you are loving it. TRON is just a special game and this is a special example (particularly in terms of condition).

The PF's back in this time period were definitely made from harder wood with different clear coat. No wood grain showing. The PF's being produced over the past 3 years or so just don't hold up as well.

#17 5 days ago

I think anyone holding out for a vault is delusional and missing out on one of stern's best.

#18 5 days ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Thanks guys! Considering the high price & sketchy quality of today’s NIB games, it’s priced fairly.

What, node board free? Worth the price already! And it won’t cost ya $500 and 4 weeks downtime when a friggen led goes belly up or you have to do a dice roll update. SAM system was soooo much better than the heart-SPIKE cost cutter Stern has no support for.

Sound like a rant? Cuz it is.

#19 5 days ago
Quoted from underlord:

What, node board free? Worth the price already! And it won’t cost ya $500 and 4 weeks downtime when a friggen led goes belly up or you have to do a dice roll update. SAM system was soooo much better than the heart-SPIKE cost cutter Stern has no support for.
Sound like a rant? Cuz it is.

Not a rant. TRUTH. I just responded to an IMDN post on a Node Board failure that will likely cost the dude over $200 (happened on my KISS after 200 plays). Both SAM and Whitestar were rock solid platforms. My LOTR and TRON have been rock solid over the years. My Munster Pro was delivered NIB and the CPU died after 30 plays!

#20 5 days ago
Quoted from underlord:

Yep, I will not own more than two Spike games at the same time. I love the product Stern is making currently, but the Spike system has issues. This was a big reason I just bought a loaded Tron Pro over Jurassic Park.

#21 5 days ago

Really wish that you were closer !That Coast to Coast shipping cost is downright brutal !

#22 4 days ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Really wish that you were closer !That Coast to Coast shipping cost is downright brutal !

I paid NAVL $400 in 2013 to ship this example from PA->Florida! I imagine shipping coast-to-coast is costly...not surprised!

#23 4 days ago

I am disappointed that the ad says immaculate but there is no photo of the pin with no legs on the driveway.

Free bump glws!

#24 4 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yep, I will not own more than two Spike games at the same time. I love the product Stern is making currently, but the Spike system has issues. This was a big reason I just bought a loaded Tron Pro over Jurassic Park.

Smart. Unfortunately, I think I am up to 5 (KISS, IMDN, Beatles, SWLE, BM66 Premium).

For me, it's not the absolute number, but the whole NIB crap shoot. Here's a recent example: A collector buddy recently offered me a BM66LE at a nice price. Went to check it out and it had awful/visible wood grain (a recent issue with many NIB Stern games). Other than that, was a beautiful example tastefully modded. Decided against the LE and opted for a Premium because I found one that didn't have the visible wood grain issue (PF was perfect). I realize Stern's front-loads the LE's to boost demand, however it's really a slap in the face to get the "LE" model and have to deal with poor PF quality/prep.

I know it takes more patience, but getting to actually see a game before you buy it is a huge win. I can't say I'll never buy another NIB game, but what's coming out of the box has gotten more and more painful. Just wish Stern would "slow down" and make sure this games are built to a higher standard. All about time!

#25 4 days ago

Someone buy this and invite me over to play please.

#26 4 days ago
Quoted from seenev:

Someone buy this and invite me over to play please.

Hey neighbor, feel free to come over and play! PM me if interested...

#27 4 days ago

So Is this where I was invited for a debate? So whats for dinner?

#28 4 days ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

So Is this where I was invited for a debate? So whats for dinner?

Salmon and purple potatoes. What do you think of TRON? I assume you've played it? Love or hate the notorious "Gem shot"?

#29 4 days ago

I know nothing about Tron. I have played it once. Fun Game. We need to get Odin in here and get the shit storm started!

#30 4 days ago

Good the Fire is lit!

#31 4 days ago

Sent a text to a guy looking for a Tron. Hope he will come a callin....

#32 4 days ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I am disappointed that the ad says immaculate but there is no photo of the pin with no legs on the driveway.
Free bump glws!

Here ya go!

51979F10-4A20-4270-83B1-F91C18FEDCCE (resized).jpeg
#33 4 days ago
Quoted from Coz:

Here ya go![quoted image]

Funky...I've never seen that photo (kind of looks photoshopped).

#34 4 days ago
Quoted from Coz:

Here ya go!

Hey is that neighborhood in Grove Park?

#35 4 days ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Hey is that neighborhood in Grove Park?

No, this is the original imamaculate photo

4DA5FA70-8756-4958-B461-C80D3154DEB3 (resized).jpeg
#36 4 days ago

I think the Bay Watch is more Immaculate then the Tron. Good thing that not Steve's Tron!

#37 4 days ago

I remember that. Seller was odd. All FS pins were legless. WTH??

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside