318DB7A7-6FAD-41CA-B320-7ED24AB0050F.jpeg
A8D3F884-C471-4F5D-8E44-F353AD5EB215.jpeg
9828BD72-027A-4B97-B1D4-86C8778522FF (resized).jpeg
1E264C70-5105-44CC-BDC1-C0915AE90F3E (resized).jpeg
F0DDE75D-93A6-440A-970A-FC9C5B2A265B (resized).jpeg
playfield (resized).jpg
trilogyT (resized).jpg
P1010632 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

The first pinball machine to serve beer

Added: 2021-07-01 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 11 times (June 10th, 2023) • Ended: July 22nd, 2023
Condition: Functional - needs minor work

Price

$ 5,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

I am selling the original, one of a kind Trilogy Brewing co pinball. To my knowledge this is the first pinball machine to dispense beer. It is a homebrew retheme of Bally Star Trek. Information and pictures can be found in the thread linked below.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pics-trilogy-brewing-co-pinball/page/14#post-6206171

This is the same game that has been to Midwest Gaming Classic several times, Pinball Life open house, Chicago Pinball Expo , and Texas Pinball Festival. It was also at the Calfkiller brewery in Sparta Tennessee for a while. The game is now back at my house. I will not ship this game, I want to walk the buyer through the set up process and show them how to put a keg in, what to clean etc.. I want the potential buyer to fully understand what they are getting. I consider this game a working, playable piece of art and is great for parties. I did all the painting by hand and created a custom cabinet that houses a small fridge. This game is not without flaws. It has minor dings and scratches form being moved around to shows. There is also issues with the LCD screens, players 3 and 4 scores can be glitchy and at times the the system that runs the screens can crash and you'll see blue screens that say "no signal" This can be remedied by rebooting the game. The game also sometimes awards a beer even if a player hasn't earned it ( this is actually a bonus to those paying attention). This is an "as is" sale, This game is not perfect, and has issues, but if you must have a game that serves beer here it is.

Item photos

318DB7A7-6FAD-41CA-B320-7ED24AB0050F.jpeg
7293BB4E-3598-4BB6-9A2B-C925F8F4BB44.jpeg
94CF36A8-818D-4A6F-842D-FB9B05D84BA3.jpeg
A8D3F884-C471-4F5D-8E44-F353AD5EB215.jpeg
AE6BBB57-F6F3-4DC6-81DC-6D716B5EFBB1.jpeg
C5C412D7-4484-4AEE-8B4D-AC7F3B2724F8.jpeg
P1010632 (resized).JPG
playfield (resized).jpg
trilogyT (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are trilogybeer's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to trilogybeer's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Elkhorn, WI, US

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

This is awesome. I have always wanted to play this and win a beer from it. bummer you are selling it.

Thank you! Maybe someone will buy it with the intention of taking to more shows and you’ll still get a chance to play it sometime.

2 weeks later
#6 2 years ago

The game is now back at my location (although not set back up yet), after an extended stay at Calfkiller brewery. It came back tonight along with some great beer! Don and Dave Sergio of Calfkiller are awesome! Anyone that finds themselves anywhere near Sparta Tennessee should take some time to visit their brewery and try some of their great beer. Anyone interested in the original Trilogy Brewing co game can now see it here (Elkhorn, WI).

F0DDE75D-93A6-440A-970A-FC9C5B2A265B (resized).jpegF0DDE75D-93A6-440A-970A-FC9C5B2A265B (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#7 2 years ago

As far as beer and pinball go I’d say this is a pretty great line up. The original Trilogy brewing co is set up and ready for anyone interested to check it out.

1E264C70-5105-44CC-BDC1-C0915AE90F3E (resized).jpeg1E264C70-5105-44CC-BDC1-C0915AE90F3E (resized).jpeg
#9 2 years ago

I could include some beer, yes.

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

I didn't know there was a Trilogy 2.0 What game did you start with for that one?

The second versions were made with flight 2000.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

How often you gotta replace the beer seals?

Ha! More often than a game without a beer tap that’s for sure! This game certainly requires more cleaning after a party than pretty much any other game.

3 months later
#15 2 years ago

I would also trade this for a Stranger Things premium. Within reasonable diving distance from my location.

#17 2 years ago

Yeah, the UV thing* is awesome.

2 months later
#18 2 years ago

Price lowered, bump. Will consider other trades as well.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Well shit, at this point I’m thinking about it
Can dispense vodka if needed?

Quoted from bangerjay:

Well shit, at this point I’m thinking about it
Can dispense vodka if needed?

Yes it could dispense vodka, no problem.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from null:

This is my first time seeing this pin, very cool! A literal homebrew.
You say you will not ship the pin because you need to ensure the buyer fully understands the operation of the machine. I definitely think that's the right call.
But what if you just required the potential buyer to fly out for an in-person explanation, then exchange money and have it shipped back safely? There might be buyers willing to go to that expense, though there is always the possibility of damage in transport.

Yeah, sure something like this could happen. I just do not want the buyer to take this game without understanding fully what they are buying. I want them to know how to take it apart and reassemble it. How to clean the beer line. How the game operates and what it’s flaws are. This is an “as is” sale, there is no warranty or guarantee. Once the buyer takes possession of this game I do not want to be contacted about it and I will not offer any tech support for it.

#24 2 years ago

Sure, but I’ve heard that chasing beer with vodka typically doesn’t end well.

#25 2 years ago

So around 12 years ago I had 2 (more like one and a half) Bally Star Trek games. I took the best looking playfield, plastics, cabinet, etc. and made the best Star Trek I could with everything I had. The remaining parts became Trilogy Brewing co.
I posted the Bally Star Trek for sale, I believe on Mr. pinball? And it was Goonie that came to buy it. After he bought the game I invited him to come hang out sometime and play some pinball sometime. He started showing up for pinball get togethers and became a regular in our group and we have been friends ever since.
Just thought I’d share the story because Goonie is rad.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just stopping in to say
LOVE YOU DOUG

Thanks Gryszzz!
Love you too

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Whoa, it's been that long. CrAzY!
Thanks man. Someone buy this game. It's awsome!

Yeah, times flies. This game won it’s first best in show in 2011, I sold you the Star Trek before I had taken Trilogy Brewing co. anywhere.

9828BD72-027A-4B97-B1D4-86C8778522FF (resized).jpeg9828BD72-027A-4B97-B1D4-86C8778522FF (resized).jpeg
#32 2 years ago

Jay provides tacos when I help, so that’s alright.

1 year later
#37 1 year ago

I have lowered the price and re-listed this game.

#38 1 year ago

Bump this up. I would also be interested in trades +or- cash.

#39 1 year ago

Could do well as a promotional tool or a conversation pierce at a brewery. Translites could be swapped to represent the beer it is serving

1 week later
#40 1 year ago

Could serve any type of beverage. Anything could be put in the 3 gallon keg.

#41 1 year ago

Lowered the price. Buyer can have all the trophies this game has won as well if they desire.

1 week later
#42 1 year ago

$6,000 for the first pinball machine to serve beer. Open to trade offers also.

#44 1 year ago

Yeah, Those were the new ones, thank you! I plan on keeping one of those. Correct this is the original I’d like to sell, I don’t need 2 games that serve beer.

#45 1 year ago

$5,800 for the first pinball machine To serve beer ( or any beverage of your choice)

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Hotdoggin?? Really??

That wanted ad is for a friend that is not on pinside. But I would trade this game for a Shrek.

3 weeks later
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

This game is absolutely awesome!

Thank you! It certainly is unique and a great party game. It took me quite a while to create this game. I’m only selling because I don’t need 2 games that serve beer. I would sell the version 2 of Trilogy Brewing co. (based on flight 2000) that I still have, but I will not go less than $8,000 on that version. That is the one I’d like to keep, so I thought I’d offer the original up for sale. Both games are at my house now so any potential buyer could stop by and see both. I’ll drop it down to $5,000 for the original Trilogy Brewing co.
Trades considered as well.

#52 12 months ago

If you are looking to add something truly unique to your collection this might be the game for you.

Cheers!

#54 12 months ago

At this price I’m going to have to say just one.

#56 12 months ago

So you are really only looking for 5? I would love to include some Dark Earth from Calfkiller, that beer is absolutely fantastic!

#57 12 months ago

If you’d like I could include one of my rants on the reason why I think “sours” are horrible.

1 week later
#59 11 months ago

Ok I will ship. Buyer pays shipping.

#60 11 months ago

I would be interested in project WPC games for trade.

#62 11 months ago

Me too. I guess I overestimated the market demand for a game that serves beer by building 3 games total that do so.
This is the original one though and the only one based on Bally Star Trek.

#64 11 months ago
Quoted from RTS:Have you considered marketing in a beer afficionado group?
It might also appeal to that demographic. It's a cool novelty, but not sure how fun it is to play.

It is a novelty for sure, and I wouldn’t recommend this game for someone with a small collection. The game is a lot of fun when a group gets together to drink some beer and play some pinball.
I am not in (or really know of) any beer aficionado groups. I was involved in a small home brew group many years ago. I also judged beer for a few years but all that is in my past and have basically no contact with anyone involved with judging anymore.
That is the extent of my involvement with beer groups of any type.
I would rather see the game go to a pinball collector (that has the knowledge of how to maintain a pinball machine) than a beer aficionado that has no knowledge of pinball machines.

#66 11 months ago

I do not own a brewery. My cousins own Calfkiller brewery in Sparta Tennessee and this game did spend some time there.

#68 11 months ago

Trilogy beer is what I call my home brew beer. I did make some shirts in past with Trilogy logos on them and sell those. I guess I could say Trilogy was my company at some point (always a side job) but never an actual brewing company. Although several years ago I was making quite a bit of beer.

#69 11 months ago

Trilogy Brewing co. drink coasters are also available at Pinball Life.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-400-0048-TRILOGY

3 weeks later
#71 10 months ago

Also interested in trades for project games or a Bond pro.

#72 10 months ago

Will include my recipe for a great oatmeal stout.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-trilogy-brewing-co?tu=trilogybeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.