27 days ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by trilogybeer
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F0DDE75D-93A6-440A-970A-FC9C5B2A265B (resized).jpeg
    playfield (resized).jpg
    trilogyT (resized).jpg
    P1010632 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 27 days ago

for sale

For sale: Trilogy Brewing Co.

Added: July 2nd, 2021
    Condition: Functional - needs minor work

Price

$ 10,500

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

Item description

I am selling the original, one of a kind Trilogy Brewing co pinball. To my knowledge this is the first pinball machine to dispense beer. It is a homebrew retheme of Bally Star Trek. Information and pictures can be found in the thread linked below.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pics-trilogy-brewing-co-pinball/page/14#post-6206171

This is the same game that has been to Midwest Gaming Classic several times, Pinball Life open house, Chicago Pinball Expo , and Texas Pinball Festival. The game is currently at my cousins' brewery in Tennessee ( I would pick it from there for the buyer). I will not ship this game, I want to walk the buyer through the set up process and show them how to put a keg in, what to clean etc.. I want the potential buyer to fully understand what they are getting. I consider this game a working, playable piece of art and is great for parties. I did all the painting by hand and created a custom cabinet that houses a small fridge. This game is not without flaws. It has minor dings and scratches form being moved around to shows. There is also issues with the LCD screens, players 3 and 4 scores can be glitchy and at times the the system that runs the screens can crash and you'll see blue screens that say "no signal" This can be remedied by rebooting the game. The game also sometimes awards a beer even if a player hasn't earned it ( this is actually a bonus to those paying attention). This is an "as is" sale, This game is not perfect, and has issues, but if you must have a game that serves beer here it is.

Item photos

P1010632 (resized).JPG
    playfield (resized).jpg
    trilogyT (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
    Willing to ship mainland
    Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact trilogybeer via PinsideMail.

Contact seller

Item location

Elkhorn, WI, US

Seller insights

These are trilogybeer's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to trilogybeer's stats page

Other ads from this Pinsider

trilogybeer currently has 3 other ads on the Pinside marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
    Elkhorn, WI
    Machine - For Sale
    Elkhorn, WI
    4,500 (OBO)
    Machine - For Sale
    Elkhorn, WI

#2 26 days ago

A fun game that brings it up a level when you can win beer from the pin. Played it a few times. GLWS.

#3 26 days ago

This is awesome. I have always wanted to play this and win a beer from it. bummer you are selling it.

#4 26 days ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

This is awesome. I have always wanted to play this and win a beer from it. bummer you are selling it.

Thank you! Maybe someone will buy it with the intention of taking to more shows and you’ll still get a chance to play it sometime.

#5 26 days ago

So after a few wins will I be as think as you drunk I am? Very Cool game. Can't believe you would part with it!

2 weeks later
    #6 7 days ago

The game is now back at my location (although not set back up yet), after an extended stay at Calfkiller brewery. It came back tonight along with some great beer! Don and Dave Sergio of Calfkiller are awesome! Anyone that finds themselves anywhere near Sparta Tennessee should take some time to visit their brewery and try some of their great beer. Anyone interested in the original Trilogy Brewing co game can now see it here (Elkhorn, WI).

F0DDE75D-93A6-440A-970A-FC9C5B2A265B (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside