B4F9B14C-4687-4CAA-B0F8-ADA0B24F181A.jpeg
FBDB61FB-2300-4058-8980-ED8360787B2D.jpeg
27C2BDDB-D405-41E3-96B3-837288C0708E.jpeg
55B90AE7-6D6A-4E0B-B5B5-DA3CF3B24377.jpeg
7B4AFD91-8718-435C-9A52-B40F25395E75.jpeg
E8825C05-098E-4622-A7E7-78E92AE82107.jpeg
ADDC727C-B767-4347-89BE-5E4FAFFE6ADE.jpeg
49C4863C-0755-4AD6-94FB-D2EDC7D0BCA4.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Transformers (LE)

Added: 2023-02-27 16:21:06 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (April 21st, 2023) • Ended: April 29th, 2023
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 6,200 (Firm)

Price is firm

HUO Transformers LE. I got this recently from the original owner. Have had no mechanical issues and he says he never did either so the thing is incredibly reliable.

Prefer cash but open for trades +/- cash

Upgrades:
Brand new color DMD
Full LEDs
Mirror Blades
Optimus Shooter Rod
Backbox lighting kit
Under cab lighting as well though I have never hooked it up

The bad:
I’m 99% sure this is from the factory and the original owner never noticed it but there is some weird rippling in the right outlane. It’s not under a post, at a high impact point, or anything so I can’t imagine it’s at risk of getting worse. Either way, it’s there so I want to note. Picture is included.

Also, there is a small decal mark on the front of the cabinet. Something you would probably not normally notice as it is a black decal over black cabinet anyway.

Item photos

10F6FC13-5496-4E1D-A85F-EAA962FDAAFD.jpeg
27C2BDDB-D405-41E3-96B3-837288C0708E.jpeg
2F93F602-7E94-4CE3-999D-FF51869CBECD.jpeg
3D9B2FB5-6544-4AEA-925E-6CCD9FFBCC96.jpeg
468FC34B-DE91-481F-BEEE-33CD6C61CFA9.jpeg
49C4863C-0755-4AD6-94FB-D2EDC7D0BCA4.jpeg
55B90AE7-6D6A-4E0B-B5B5-DA3CF3B24377.jpeg
7B4AFD91-8718-435C-9A52-B40F25395E75.jpeg
ADDC727C-B767-4347-89BE-5E4FAFFE6ADE.jpeg
B4F9B14C-4687-4CAA-B0F8-ADA0B24F181A.jpeg
E8825C05-098E-4622-A7E7-78E92AE82107.jpeg
FBDB61FB-2300-4058-8980-ED8360787B2D.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are TheBeefSupreme's market stats.

diamond Seller Level

TheBeefSupreme has the Pinside Diamond seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to TheBeefSupreme's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 5,900

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Rogers, AR, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

#2 1 year ago

Looks like some people are favoriting the listing so I'll just go ahead and drop to my lowest to cut the foreplay.

1 month later
#3 1 year ago

Back on market, pulled initial posting after a day or two but now ready to move on

2 weeks later
#4 1 year ago

Weekend bump!!! Lots of trades I’m interested in!

#5 1 year ago

Weekend price drop!!!

#6 1 year ago

Just saw your add Supreme!

I am the original NIB owner of this machine.

This game never gave me a single issue. Always played perfect and was a family and friend favorite. Kids love this title. My daughter even cried when I sold it.

Things I added to this that really made it cool were the the backbox light kit and undercabinet kit that were both custom made by Chris from Rock Custom Pinball. Light kits have a lot of red and purple flashing and they look awesome.

I added Comet, deep purple LED lights to the purple areas, including 1 inside the Tesseract Cube. They look so nice, instead of washed out from the ones Stern used.

2 custom things I added was a beautiful dark bright purple light strip in the Cube lane. It really makes the Teseract area pop.

Then I added an orange LED light inside Megatron's cannon that makes it look like it's really shooting when it goes off. This was my favorite mod of all that I did. You have to see it to appreciate it.

That said, I can also say to buy with confidence from Supreme. Absolutely awesome person who's equally great to talk to and deal with. Buy with confidence.

GL with the sale/trade brother. Hope your boys enjoyed it while you had it.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

This game never gave me a single issue. Always played perfect and was a family and friend favorite. Kids love this title. My daughter even cried when I sold it.
Things I added to this that really made it cool were the the backbox light kit and undercabinet kit that were both custom made by Chris from Rock Custom Pinball. Light kits have a lot of red and purple flashing and they look awesome.
I added Comet, deep purple LED lights to the purple areas, including 1 inside the Tesseract Cube. They look so nice, instead of washed out from the ones Stern used.
2 custom things I added was a beautiful dark bright purple light strip in the Cube lane. It really makes the Teseract area pop.
Then I added an orange LED light inside Megatron's cannon that makes it look like it's really shooting when it goes off. This was my favorite mod of all that I did. You have to see it to appreciate it.
That said, I can also say to buy with confidence from Supreme. Absolutely awesome person who's equally great to talk to and deal with. Buy with confidence.

Thanks!!! It is a really fun game. Ha I’m probably too impulsive with moving games but I never seem to learn my lesson

#8 12 months ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Great to see this, it helped push me over the edge to buy it! pickup Friday!

#9 12 months ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Ha that’s great. Jason is good people, even though he’s sold everything I sold him.

You’ll love TF, it’s a fun shooter.

#10 12 months ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Yeah, TFLE is definitely an under appreciated game. We loved it. If I had the room, I'd have never sold it. That machine played perfectly and my daughter (16) cried when I told her I sold it and when I was wrapping it up and loading it up. Made me feel awful, but I just don't have the room.

I hope your family enjoys it as much as we did. I know you'll absolutely LOVE the purple lights, especially the one in Cube and the strip in the Cube lane. Then you'll love the orange LED in the cannon is absolutely awesome. I could never get enough of that. Lol. It really looks like the cannon is firing off. At one point I had the idea of making it smoke when it went off, but didn't know how to implement it.

GL with it brother.

Edit: What really sets this game over the top is the color DMD. I always wanted to add it but never did. With the orange screen, you couldn't even make out most of the animations. The color DMD is awesome and TF is absolutely one of the best machines to benefit from it.

#11 12 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Ha that’s great. Jason is good people, even though he’s sold everything I sold him.
You’ll love TF, it’s a fun shooter.

I regret selling the fathom, it was so damn pretty. I don’t miss EHOH though I also regret not buying my JP back from you

#12 12 months ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

I regret selling the fathom, it was so damn pretty. I don’t miss EHOH though I also regret not buying my JP back from you

Fine, I feel better!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-transformers-le-5?hl=thebeefsupreme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.