transformers pinball 011.JPG
transformers pinball 010.JPG
transformers pinball 009.JPG
transformers pinball 006.JPG
transformers pinball 005.JPG
transformers pinball 004.JPG
transformers pinball 003.JPG
transformers pinball 002.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Transformers LE

Added: 2015-06-12 00:55:12 UTC • Ended: June 14th, 2015
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 4,700

Here we have my Transformers LE pinball machine it is #103 of 125 made. This machine was bought brand new by me I still have the box it came in it is in brand new condition still has the new smell. This machine is signed by George Gomez also have the signed certificate by gary stern. It does not have many plays on it maybe 75 so everything is perfect and like brand new it also comes with a cover that covers the whole machine to protect it.

Item photos

transformers pinball 002.JPG
transformers pinball 003.JPG
transformers pinball 004.JPG
transformers pinball 005.JPG
transformers pinball 006.JPG
transformers pinball 009.JPG
transformers pinball 010.JPG
transformers pinball 011.JPG
transformers pinball 007.JPG
transformers pinball 001.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are spyderken's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to spyderken's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Huntington, IN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

#2 8 years ago

Bring this pin to the East coast!

#3 8 years ago

This is priced so well I would damn near buy another....I love this pin.... This won't last long at all! Gents....this is priced like a pro model

#4 8 years ago

<kquote cite="#2508470">This is priced so well I would damn near buy another....I love this pin.... This won't last long at all! Gents....this is priced like a pro model

I remember one near me had trouble selling at 4200 and finally sold fof 3950 huo and beautiful kind of wish id bought it. Seen others sit at 4500 for a while .it is actually a good pin and I love the theme

#5 8 years ago

Wish you were closer

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I remember one near me had trouble selling at 4200 and finally sold fof 3950 huo and beautiful kind of wish id bought it. Seen others sit at 4500 for a while .it is actually a good pin and I love the theme

This is a good deal as the combos usually go for a bit less. I remember the one you are talking about too I think, it was really nice but I think it was a combo. Guy dropped the price one day from like 4400 to just under $4k because he needed it gone. Sold right away I think and really threw off the market for me for a bit. I kept looking for one for under $4k and it really caused me to miss out on some nice ones! It all worked out in the end though, I now have combo #10

#7 8 years ago

Any interest in a trade?

#8 8 years ago

awesome price..

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from skywelker:

This is a good deal as the combos usually go for a bit less. I remember the one you are talking about too I think, it was really nice but I think it was a combo. Guy dropped the price one day from like 4400 to just under $4k because he needed it gone. Sold right away I think and really threw off the market for me for a bit. I kept looking for one for under $4k and it really caused me to miss out on some nice ones! It all worked out in the end though, I now have combo #10

I recall the deal as well, I had just bought STLE followed by IMVE in like a 3-4 month span. I was interested even at $4400 but my wife would kill me if I had bought another pin that soon. I missed the price drop or else I would have had to buy that one for sure.

Was curious why combos sell for slightly less.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

They made 500 combos and only 125 of each Decepticon and Autobot.

#11 8 years ago

In the interest of this sale, could someone tell me.. I recall that TF and XM were both waiting for a code update for a while and both got one. But I am unsure what the TF code update adressed, was it just a few bug fixes or something more major (like the XM code with Deadpool mode)?

#12 8 years ago

Great price GLWS

#13 8 years ago

I sold my Decepticon recently for less than the Op's asking price but was surprised by the level of interest and could have held out for more. There is definitely more interest in this pin than popular opinion would lead you to believe.

It may not be a top 20 pin but is a fun game that isn't brutal but still has some deep code and challenging wizard modes. And how can you go wrong buying an LE for the price of a pro.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

In the interest of this sale, could someone tell me.. I recall that TF and XM were both waiting for a code update for a while and both got one. But I am unsure what the TF code update adressed, was it just a few bug fixes or something more major (like the XM code with Deadpool mode)?

The TF code v 1.8 address the issue with progression in the 2 main multiballs: Optimus Prime and Megatron.

When the game was released in Nov. 2011 there was no progression and it was very challenging to complete those modes and make it to Roll Out/All Hail Megatron (the Sentinel Prime modes) and Cybertron.

Multiball progression, which is a *massive* rule change was not added until March 2013, 1-1/2 years later after release which is a very long time in the modern pinball world. Basically by March 2013 ACDC, XMen and Avengers had been released and the public knew Metallica was coming in April.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

I sold my Decepticon recently for less than the Op's asking price but was surprised by the level of interest and could have held out for more. There is definitely more interest in this pin than popular opinion would lead you to believe.
It may not be a top 20 pin but is a fun game that isn't brutal but still has some deep code and challenging wizard modes. And how can you go wrong buying an LE for the price of a pro.

You can't go wrong! Please someone buy this!

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Me too...more of them I guess, but they look so much better than the single color ones IMO. You'd have to give me a big discount on the single color LEs to take it over a combo in the same condition.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I remember that one for under 4k as well. Gosh I wish I bought it. I wish I didn't miss out on Automated doing that combo blow out sale last year either. Missed opportunities.

#18 8 years ago

It is Sold

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-transformers-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.