DSC_3283 (resized).JPG
finishpf (resized).jpg
CVHEP (resized).jpg
F84FF6B2-B9BC-42DE-9C6F-C5FD2D18A703 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
popcorn (resized).jpg
003A8BE6-9E6A-4D6C-BA5E-A86F72EEC3E4 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 2 years ago

My HEP restored Sample Playfield for my CV. (Can't screw this up, no replacement for this one) I think he has some skills...

CVHEP (resized).jpgCVHEP (resized).jpg
#102 2 years ago

finishpf (resized).jpgfinishpf (resized).jpg

And this was back in 09...

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Guessing when you were responding to me (i.e. someone that has worked with HEP) is kind of odd (to be polite).
This isn't about any love affair with HEP (though he is a very nice guy, it's about your misguided, poorly informed comment. You can do better, I'm certain.

Thanks Steve.
I think he was talking about the entire site loving me!
I feel that too
Anyway I appreciate the sentiments and acknowledgments from all after such a off the mark comment but please don’t bother turning it into a HEP thread. I have one of those that is way better than this one and the OP hasn’t done anything wrong just trying to sell his game.

#104 2 years ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

Thanks Steve.
I think he was talking about the entire site loving me!
I feel that too
Anyway I appreciate the sentiments and acknowledgments from all after such a off the mark comment but please don’t bother turning it into a HEP thread. I have one of those that is way better than this one and the OP hasn’t done anything wrong just trying to sell his game.

Thanks man, appreciate it. You’re games are definitely top notch, this game is nice but not in the same league as yours. Would honestly rather trade this game vs sell but my asking price got everyone so whipped up and the entire post has gone sideways….

#105 2 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

My HEP restored Sample Playfield for my CV. (Can't screw this up, no replacement for this one) I think he has some skills...
[quoted image]

Clearcoating is almost foolproof since there is no pigment, only labor intensive with wet sanding:

DSC04351 (resized).JPGDSC04351 (resized).JPGDSC_3283 (resized).JPGDSC_3283 (resized).JPG
#106 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

Clearcoating is almost foolproof...

#107 2 years ago

Clearcoating is almost foolproof since there is no pigment, only labor intensive with wet sanding:[quoted image][quoted image]

Unfortunately for the playfield in picture two sanding a shooter lane properly is not.
That things ruined. It’s misshaped and almost into the trough cut out. I hope it isn’t the one in the $17,000 IJ.
Now please let this nice man sell his WH2O and stop trying to make it about you and your IJ. It’s weird!

#108 2 years ago

Unfortunately for the playfield in picture two sanding a shooter lane properly is not.
That things ruined. It’s misshaped and almost into the tough cut out. I hope it isn’t the one in the $17,000 IJ.
Now please let this nice man sell his WH2O and stop trying to make it about you and your IJ. It’s weird!

The shooter lane has been sanded deep due to deeply embedded dirt, and because it looks infinitely times better than painted. And there is zero erratic ball travel during launch. Don't worry, your cute little eye roll smiley earlier was enough for me to think about offering restorations and undercutting your pricing. I do love capitalism.

#109 2 years ago

The shooter lane has been sanded deep due to deeply embedded dirt, and because it looks infinitely times better than painted. And there is zero erratic ball travel during launch. Don't worry, your cute little eye roll smiley earlier was enough for me to think about offering restorations and undercutting your pricing. I do love capitalism.

I have seen them come and I have seen them go.
You won’t even get to come.
Keep your rattle can close and your sandpaper far away!

#110 2 years ago

I have seen them come and I have seen them go.
You won’t even get to come.
Keep your rattle can close and your sandpaper far away!

And the mention of my $17k in an earlier post means you already dug into my history and tried to find a little nugget, didn't like what you saw, and kept quiet.

#111 2 years ago

And the mention of my $17k in an earlier post means you already dug into my history and tried to find a little nugget, didn't like what you saw, and kept quiet.

Dude you are so offside here and killing any potential business or sales. You literally just making a complete ass of yourself trying to take on a living legend that many consider the GOAT of pinball restores. How many restores have you done? Show a little respect.

#112 2 years ago
0D21AEA2-50CE-4CD9-B16B-4A44DAEC4B51 (resized).jpeg0D21AEA2-50CE-4CD9-B16B-4A44DAEC4B51 (resized).jpeg
#113 2 years ago

I'm really surprised this White Water hasn't sold yet...really surprised.

#114 2 years ago
download (2) (resized).jpegdownload (2) (resized).jpeg
#115 2 years ago

Mike Rowe texts me and says this is a dirty thread.

77AC211E-8069-4A3D-8B74-930D0811E2E7 (resized).jpeg77AC211E-8069-4A3D-8B74-930D0811E2E7 (resized).jpeg
#116 2 years ago
23423423 (resized).png23423423 (resized).png
#117 2 years ago

Well this price police thread took an unexpected turn!

#118 2 years ago

…Don't worry, your cute little eye roll smiley earlier was enough for me to think about offering restorations and undercutting your pricing. I do love capitalism.

I’d like to see your success at undercutting HEP prices. Folks buying HEP services generally have deep pockets and don’t want to take a chance on some new comer wannabe with an unproven track record just to save a couple bucks.

#119 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I’d like to see your success at undercutting HEP prices. Folks buying HEP services generally have deep pockets and don’t want to take a chance on some new comer wannabe with an unproven track record just to save a couple bucks.

Gouges filled and color-matched, infamous yellow stripe with the wear spot next to Marion was color-matched and airbrushed. Lots of other repairs and airbrushing around the playfield. Keylining around the inserts makes a big difference too. A lot of time was put into this original playfield. The Lost Treasure insert was cracked so I had to sand it off and paint in that text, and even my text matches the early sample playfields because they don't have the white outline on the letters like the normal production runs do. You can't see the text at all unless lit which is probably why Williams outlined it in white afterwards.

DSC04085 (resized).JPGDSC04085 (resized).JPGDSC04304 (resized).JPGDSC04304 (resized).JPG
DSC_3451 (resized).JPGDSC_3451 (resized).JPG

#120 2 years ago

Cool story bro. Take your ij pics and post your for sale ad then, or start your restore business to destroy HEP (lol). Just take it away from this poor guys fs thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.95
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-trade-white-water-/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.