(Topic ID: 345825)

For sale/Trade Pulp Fiction (Bad Mother Flipper LE)

By supple-rico

8 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1219 (resized).jpeg
PGB81C8 (resized).png
IMG_8806.gif
B446FA83-D8F8-42D5-ADD8-4D4FFA6EAAB6 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale/Trade Pulp Fiction (Bad Mother Flipper LE)

Added: 2023-10-27 19:38:33 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (February 3rd, 2024) • Ended: February 25th, 2024
Condition: Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 14,000

Open for offers

I’m Considering a trade situation for my BMF Pulp Fiction. A Lebowski w/Star apron is top of list, Blood red kiss also. I’m open to other offers on higher end pins. Or make a cash offer. I also have a Metallica premium for trade/sale. It’s listed. I’m in Lubbock Texas. I don’t mind driving a bit to make trade.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are supple-rico's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to supple-rico's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lubbock, TX, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
PinShades

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

#2 8 months ago
B446FA83-D8F8-42D5-ADD8-4D4FFA6EAAB6 (resized).jpegB446FA83-D8F8-42D5-ADD8-4D4FFA6EAAB6 (resized).jpeg
#3 8 months ago

So you're trying to sell a $9k pinball machine for $15,500...

lol

#4 8 months ago

Did someone say colorful?

“Teddy Padilac twirl”

IMG_8806.gifIMG_8806.gif

#5 8 months ago

Almost better than GAP pricing….almost

#6 8 months ago

Any pics?

#7 8 months ago
PGB81C8 (resized).pngPGB81C8 (resized).png
#8 8 months ago

Do you have one?

#9 8 months ago
Quoted from ichuckle:

So you're trying to sell a $9k pinball machine for $15,500...
lol

$9.5k big difference

#10 8 months ago

oh shit you're right. I thought the BMF was only $9k

still, fucking crazy ask

#11 8 months ago

$1500-$2000 over MSRP is what they are selling for in the Market Archives.

But it's DIFFICULT to do research on Pinside before listing a pin for sale.

#12 8 months ago
Quoted from sepins:

$1500-$2000 over MSRP is what they are selling for in the Market Archives.
But it's DIFFICULT to do research on Pinside before listing a pin for sale.

A few months after release they'll be selling for under msrp just like every other pinball machine these days on the used market. Peak time to sell these spots is long past.

#13 8 months ago

This For Sale listing is "Pretty F'n far from OK"

#14 8 months ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

This For Sale listing is "Pretty F'n far from OK"

you made me laugh! Thx!

#15 8 months ago

#16 8 months ago

Someone needs to bring out the gimp.

#18 8 months ago

I am offering 1k to buy someone's spot. I can't realistically offer any higher than that if no takers then I'll just buy the SE, mod it and save money.

#19 8 months ago
Quoted from DK:

Pics of the box?

The box is a little blurred, that’s the best I could do!

IMG_1219 (resized).jpegIMG_1219 (resized).jpeg
#20 8 months ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I am offering 1k to buy someone's spot. I can't realistically offer any higher than that if no takers then I'll just buy the SE, mod it and save money.

Just wait until a few months after these are released and you'll be able to get them under MSRP used just like every other game that comes out.

#21 8 months ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Almost better than GAP pricing….almost

GAP went pure loco with some of their current Stern pro listings

#22 8 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Just wait until a few months after these are released and you'll be able to get them under MSRP used just like every other game that comes out.

Maybe. Maybe not. LE is only 9.5k on this game and there’s a lot of demand for it.

#23 8 months ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Maybe. Maybe not. LE is only 9.5k on this game and there’s a lot of demand for it.

Only 9.5k will get you a Foo, Rush, Godfather or Venom LE in this market.... The pinball market has changed a lot since this game was announced this past Spring. By the time these start hitting homes we'll have Jaws, probably a new Metallica pin, maybe a new Matrix from JJP and possibly other games. The pinball market is saturated and I don't see anything holding value in 2024. The best time to sell these spots was 6 months ago. I wouldn't buy any NIB in this market and would certainly not pay over msrp for a game unless you like losing a lot of money.

#24 8 months ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

GAP went pure loco with some of their current Stern pro listings

Trying to remember a time when they weren’t loco with prices. They’ve been so overpriced for so long that I truly struggle to understand who is buying from them unless total newbies.

#25 8 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:Only 9.5k will get you a Foo, Rush, Godfather or Venom LE in this market.... The pinball market has changed a lot since this game was announced this past Spring. By the time these start hitting homes we'll have Jaws, probably a new Metallica pin, maybe a new Matrix from JJP and possibly other games. The pinball market is saturated and I don't see anything holding value in 2024. The best time to sell these spots was 6 months ago. I wouldn't buy any NIB in this market and would certainly not pay over msrp for a game unless you like losing a lot of money.

you were wise to accept the beanie baby collection for the Star Trek pro, those cute little fuckers are recession proof

#26 8 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

You think so?

#27 8 months ago
Quoted from centerflank:

you were wise to accept the beanie baby collection for the Star Trek pro, those cute little fuckers are recession proof

Those little Fuckers are the best... nothing like hanging out and watching some MNF with Chilly the Polar bear and the Lady Di bear

#28 8 months ago

For sure. 1000 LE's is a lot of units and even the popular LE's of other games from the past few years are losing value. You'll probably be able to get a Bond 60th for under $10k by the end of next year and that was an Elwin game with 500 units.

#29 8 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Only 9.5k will get you a Foo, Rush, Godfather or Venom LE in this market.... The pinball market has changed a lot since this game was announced this past Spring. By the time these start hitting homes we'll have Jaws, probably a new Metallica pin, maybe a new Matrix from JJP and possibly other games. The pinball market is saturated and I don't see anything holding value in 2024. The best time to sell these spots was 6 months ago. I wouldn't buy any NIB in this market and would certainly not pay over msrp for a game unless you like losing a lot of money.

When the PFs are all done being made in 2-3 years, the market may be elsewhere.

#30 8 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Quoted from MikeS:

Quoted from MikeS:

For sure. 1000 LE's is a lot of units and even the popular LE's of other games from the past few years are losing value. You'll probably be able to get a Bond 60th for under $10k by the end of next year and that was an Elwin game with 500 units.

Sheesh ok we get it! By the end of next year people will be paying money for someone to come get these damn games out of their homes.

I will say waiting 1+ years to buy a game you want in the hopes you can buy it at a discount is a bit silly IMHO, also you have to figure approximately $800 in shipping costs now for any used game you buy that isn’t local. Im not saying to overpay (pay more than MSRP) for a game, but personally I would like to live long enough to actually get the game I want.

#31 8 months ago

That's a bold statement.

#32 8 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Sheesh ok we get it! By the end of next year people will be paying money for someone to come get these damn games out of their homes.
I will say waiting 1+ years to buy a game you want in the hopes you can buy it at a discount is a bit silly IMHO, also you have to figure approximately $800 in shipping costs now for any used game you buy that isn’t local. Im not saying to overpay (pay more than MSRP) for a game, but personally I would like to live long enough to actually get the game I want.

This is how I see it too. This is why I don't mind paying someone for a spot, I think $1k is generous for a spot but that's just me.

#33 8 months ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

That's a bold statement.

Do you think that's fair? Or unrealistic? The internet has jaded me in reading sarcasm in most posts lol.

1 month later
#34 7 months ago

We talked about a month ago. I already said you can have mine. I get it that it isn’t the most ideal situation that the distributor won’t let me change the name on my spot. But I get it from their perspective too. We live fairly close and can make it happen without too much effort. I know it becomes a trust factor. Check my feedback. It’s yours if you want it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 49.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Apparel - Men
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
PinShades

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.