(Topic ID: 284023)

For sale/trade: Elvira's House of Horrors (Prem.) - Loaded!

By DakotaMike

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by rai
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20201218_132851 (resized).jpg
IMG_5589 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201218_132447 (resized).jpg
IMG_5588 (resized).jpg
IMG_5586 (resized).jpg
IMG_5585 (resized).jpg
IMG_5584 (resized).jpg
IMG_5581 (resized).jpg
IMG_5580 (resized).jpg
IMG_5578 (resized).jpg
IMG_5577 (resized).jpg
IMG_5576 (resized).jpg
IMG_5575 (resized).jpg
IMG_5574 (resized).jpg
IMG_5573 (resized).jpg
IMG_5569 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale/trade: Elvira's House of Horrors (Prem.) - Loaded!

Featured Ad

Added: 2020-12-18 21:25:46 UTC • Ended: January 16th, 2021
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

2 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 8,000

Item description

Selling/Trading my Elvira's House of Horrors Premium Edition. Game is fully-loaded and has less than 400 plays lifetime. With all the extras this comes with, and with all the necessary tweaking and adjusting done, I'd say this Elvira's HoH is better than new! Speaking of which, expectation is that Stern won't be shipping any more NIB Elvira's until March at the earliest, and most of those are probably all ready spoken for.

Includes official and awesome Stern side-art blades, a shaker motor, upgraded LE-style Kenwood 5.25" speakers, a speaker light-kit, the lermods upgraded Crypt-sign with custom eyes, slingshot plastic protectors, and most important of all---the must-have Medisynl Mods all ready installed! There's a wait-list of several months if you want his amazing and tastefully-integrated Elvria mods. Also includes game manual, and all official paperwork and chotskies that you get buying NIB. Including a back-up set of target decals, and a spare back corner plastic.

The game plays perfect. It's been dialed in and tweaked, and the house ramp has been adjusted per the official Stern service bulletin. I took apart the house, so you don't have to! Playfield looks great with no pooling or wear at all, and very minimal dimpling. Since dialing in, we haven't had any issues with the game whatsoever, and with Lyman's code updates, this pin just keeps getting better and better.

This game is my wife and I's favorite pin that we've ever owned. My wife plays it almost more than I do, which is very unusual for us! We hate to let it go, but the timing is right and we know that we'll definitely own it again someday.

Has latest 1.01 code installed, and the expectation from us owners is that Lyman still isn't quite done yet!

We're going to play Elvira over the holidays, and then it will available for pickup/purchase starting on January 4th. But we wanted to list now to give people time to get eyes on the ad and plan out their end-of-year pinball purchases.

Would prefer trades +/- cash depending on game and condition, but we are also open to a straight-up sale. Located on ground floor, with easy load/unload.

Trades that I'm interested-in include, but are not limited to:

Tron:Legacy
Tales from the Crypt
Congo
Octoberfest
Beatles: Gold Edition
Guardians of the Galaxy
Attack From Mars
Medieval Madness
Ghostbusters
America's Most Haunted
Lord of the Rings
Cirqus Voltaire
Willy Wonka LE

Thanks for looking and feel free to contact us with any questions! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays!

Item photos

IMG_5584 (resized).jpg
IMG_5589 (resized).jpg
IMG_5578 (resized).jpg
IMG_5585 (resized).jpg
IMG_5561 (resized).jpg
IMG_5562 (resized).jpg
IMG_5563 (resized).jpg
IMG_5564 (resized).jpg
IMG_5567 (resized).jpg
IMG_5566 (resized).jpg
IMG_5568 (resized).jpg
IMG_5569 (resized).jpg
IMG_5574 (resized).jpg
IMG_5573 (resized).jpg
IMG_5560 (resized).jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpg
IMG_5575 (resized).jpg
IMG_5576 (resized).jpg
IMG_5577 (resized).jpg
IMG_5580 (resized).jpg
IMG_5581 (resized).jpg
IMG_5586 (resized).jpg
IMG_5588 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201218_132447 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201218_132851 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are DakotaMike's market stats.

silver Seller

DakotaMike has Pinside Silver seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to DakotaMike's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 8,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Clermont, FL, US

#2 3 years ago

Great seller alert! Great game alert!

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Great seller alert! Great game alert!

Thanks buddy! Hurts my heart a bit to let her go. Because damn, this game is so good!

#4 3 years ago

Nice price!

#5 3 years ago

Nice game!!

#6 3 years ago

Wish this was a lot closer to the east coast! GLWS.

#7 3 years ago

Great game, great mods added! Best of luck selling

#8 3 years ago

If you like the game so much way would you be wanting to trade for something on your list? Just curious. Gets old? Time for something new?

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

If you like the game so much way would you be wanting to trade for something on your list? Just curious. Gets old? Time for something new?

Good question! I'm not tired of Elvira at all yet, but life is short and there are too many great pins out there that I haven't owned or spent enough time with. My pinball space and budget don't let me keep too many pins at once, so for a new game to come in, another one has to leave.

#10 3 years ago

Wish you were closer!

#11 3 years ago

Added a few more games to my want list. But it's really just a starting point.

#12 3 years ago

those Medisinyl mods take it to a whole new level...

glws, should go fast, good price on one of the greats.

#13 3 years ago

Only 5 hours between us, but the only thing I have on your wishlist is AMH and I don't want to let it go

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Only 5 hours between us, but the only thing I have on your wishlist is AMH and I don't want to let it go

Yeah, it's never a good idea to let a pin go unless you're really sure. Although, I've done it a few times when a deal that was too good to pass up came along.

#16 3 years ago

I briefly played this when it came out and it seemed.. fine? I haven't watched the game much: have they done a lot of code updates?

Seems like the game gets a ton of love -- I haven't spent enough time on the game to have an opinion. What makes it so great?

#17 3 years ago

I'd trade my very nice and highly modded (shaker motor, side art, side armor, light-up Ecto-1 car, about a dozen more) GB prem + a little cash for this, but as usual with trades, way too far apart to make it worth it.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

I briefly played this when it came out and it seemed.. fine? I haven't watched the game much: have they done a lot of code updates?
Seems like the game gets a ton of love -- I haven't spent enough time on the game to have an opinion. What makes it so great?

Hmm, tough to summarize what makes it so great without getting long-winded. But in short, I just think Elvira is practically the perfect pinball machine. The code/rules are brilliant, the modes are great, the shots are nice, there are multiple things to do and see while you play, and even after months of ownership I haven't seen and done it all yet. With the art-blades and some tasteful mod additions, the game is truly beautiful, and the theme and mode integration is spectacular.

Also, one thing that I like is that multiball is very enjoyable. On some games, like SW for instance, I feel like mb gets in the way of me being able to make my shots, but on Elvira I find I cans till do what I need to do even while juggling a hectic multiball. And you can control when you start mb, and you can control a lot of things about how the game goes.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

The code is both deep and very wide so lots of things to shoot for. It’s a masterpiece and still isn’t finished.

#21 3 years ago

I would have grabbed this if local.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-trade-elvira-s-house-of-horrors-prem-loaded?hl=rjbowes3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.