Minions (resized).png
jw (resized).jpg
JJP Sesame Street R&D Leaked Photo (resized).jpeg
77667368-E109-4DB5-9C5F-FA28F0007594 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 8.46.53 AM (resized).png
Screenshot_20220713-084401 (resized).png
7C697704-2FF4-4B9A-8030-AE486C698B34 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20220617_210451358 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#102 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBoss:

Paid $12,350, looking for $12,350.

Why on Earth do you expect to buy a game, play it, and then sell it for cost when a brand new one can easily be had at the same price (with a warranty still intact)?

This is not a discontinued game. The idea that you’re not going to lose any money (especially on this
game) is kind of delusional.

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

If that was the case, then list it for what you are willing to take and move on...sorry but this title has a lot of down side coming. I'm calling it K-

I posted it for what I'd like for it. It's okay if people don't like it, perfectly fine if it doesn't sell.

#104 2 years ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

Why on Earth do you expect to buy a game, play it, and then sell it for cost when a brand new one can easily be had at the same price (with a warranty still intact)?
This is not a discontinued game. The idea that you’re not going to lose any money (especially on this
game) is kind of delusional.

As others have pointed out, some distributors are obligated to charge sales tax (nearly 10% in some areas, which is over $1000 on this particular pin).

For those individuals, this might seem like a more attractive deal, even if they paid to ship it across the country.

Pretty ignorant to assume your buying situation is the same as everyone else on the planet.

#105 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Here's what I love about this thread:
PinBoss lists a game for a price that Pinsiders find ridiculous (no surprise). They attack him. Then AceDanger shows up and starts going after PinBoss about having a childish/feminine game, and suddenly he's the bad guy and PinBoss looks like a hero...and all in only half a page of posts! One of the most entertaining threads I've seen in a long time.
But everyone keeps bumping the ad for the OP...and that's never a bad thing. Good luck with the sale!
(And PS - I have a WOZ, love the ruby red slipper flippers, and I'm still pretty sure I'm a man. A man with a very small penis, to be sure, but still a man.)

I'm back to being the villain. ✔️

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

If that was the case, then list it for what you are willing to take and move on...sorry but this title has a lot of down side coming. I'm calling it K-

Because all he needs is one suck...er I mean person to like it.

#107 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Because all he needs is one suck...er I mean person to like it.

So the person who would pay $13.4k for it with tax is a sucker for buying one for $12.4k without a warranty?

Wouldn't that be the same as me listing it for $11.5k when most could get one for $12.5 shipped/warranty?

If someone's distributor can get them this pin in a timely manner, for the same cost, with a warranty, of course I would recommend they go that route.

If, however, some people don't have a distributor who can provide that, this option might be more favorable for them.

How does that make them a sucker?

#108 2 years ago

2022 on Pinside so far........

First we had sparkle-gate .... uneven sparkles on the Elvira anniversary side rails

next we had leg-gate ..... legs for CCr that were slightly bent and can cut the sideart which will make the game "ruined for life" <play dramatic pearl clench music clip here>

Now we have gay-gate ... the argument that TS4 is not manly enough to be owned or played by men, hashed out on a for sale thread that's honestly only $100 more than a fair price (I think 12.2k for an opened game is the reasonable fair price, so it's super close)

I can't wait for the next Pinside-gate as 2022 is going strong

blast from the past-gate ..... the autographed translight for DE Star Wars jacking up the price $4k

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

2022 on Pinside so far........
First we had sparkle-gate .... uneven sparkles on the Elvira anniversary side rails
next we had leg-gate ..... legs for CCr that were slightly bent and can cut the sideart which will make the game "ruined for life" <play dramatic pearl clench music clip here>
Now we have gay-gate ... the argument that TS4 is not manly enough to be owned or played by men, hashed out on a for sale thread that's honestly only $100 more than a fair price (I think 12.2k for an opened game is the reasonable fair price, so it's super close)
I can't wait for the next Pinside-gate as 2022 is going strong
blast from the past-gate ..... the autographed translight for DE Star Wars jacking up the price $4k

What does being gay have to do with manliness? You more than most should know that stereotype is ridiculously wrong.

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

What does being gay have to do with manliness? You more than most should know that stereotype is ridiculously wrong.

Take it up with Acedanger

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBoss:

I'm not sure what the argument is here.
Adults can't enjoy things kids enjoy? Kids can't enjoy things adults enjoy?
Parents and kids can't mutually enjoy a franchise that transcends multiple generations?
Companies shouldn't market pinballs toward kids?
I would love to see more kids getting into pinball so this hobby continues to grow.
I've got a co-worker who is building out a game room and ordered one so when his grandkids visit they have pins they might feel more connected to vs. Kiss or Aerosmith.
I get that the theme isn't for everyone, but I also think there is plenty of room in this hobby to allow people to buy, play, and enjoy whatever theme they like.
The most childish thing about this pin, is all the adults who want to be keyboard warriors and trash a theme they might not personally like or perhaps a pin they might be priced out of.

It’s called juvenile jackassery. Runs rampant here

Just ignore it. They can’t help themselves

#112 2 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

My local distributor is selling for $12,500 plus tax (9.75%). That would make this a deal.

I doubt your r local distributor will get many sales at those numbers. But maybe that's just West Coast pricing?

#113 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Take it up with Acedanger

He's sorry for being a straight man lol

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Dave, read the thread before making assumptions. This whole thread is about one person making that comparison (which is odd in a for sale thread)

#115 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He's sorry for being a straight man lol

Sounds like routine insecurity. He should probably seek therapy or something. Meanwhile everyone else can enjoy whatever pinball they like.

#116 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Dave, read the thread before making assumptions. This whole thread is about one person making that comparison (which is odd in a for sale thread)

I read the beginning, and the end. I assumed everything in between was just Drama. Next time I will ignore when you mentioned these Drama threads.

#117 2 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I read the beginning, and the end. I assumed everything in between was just Drama. Next time I will ignore when you mentioned these Drama threads.

I'll let it slide this time

#118 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:I can't wait for the next Pinside-gate as 2022 is going strong

How about the "Whale Investor Gate" thread...?

#119 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBoss:

People buy like-new, no-warranty pinball machines all day. Every NIB Godzilla Premium sold for $4k above MSRP was without warranty.
It boils down to availability and convenience.

Big difference between Stern and JJP: Stern is known to honor a warranty even when the original owner has moved on and is also known for replacing parts outside of the warranty timeframe. Keep in mind, this was up to and including 2012-2017. Don't know how much has changed in 5 years, but Stern was very solid about extending courtesies outside the warranty period.

JJP couldn't drop a turn on your head fast enough.

#120 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I'm not a keyboard warrior I just feel it's a very childish/feminine theme. I'm 40 plus & I prefer more adult themed titles. Sorry but kids don't like pinball that's not their audience. Kids for the most part like ticket & touch screen games. This will not get more people in the hobby lol if anything it will achieve the opposite. Me personally I don't even want to try it; but if you have cash to completely waste then have at it & buy TS. Not for me I think by far this is JJP worst pin.

i just came to see who the 3 people were that upvoted this post. 4, if you count the "adult" that wrote it.

#121 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

I doubt your r local distributor will get many sales at those numbers. But maybe that's just West Coast pricing?

I'm not really concerned if he makes many sales at that price, it's not my business and not my point. That said, he has been doing this since the 80's and is still around. A business owner does what he needs to do and one that has been in business for about 40 years, I am sure knows what he is doing. This is the most expensive place to live in the country if not most of the world, so most can afford it. It's not South Dakota.

#122 2 years ago

Say what you will about this pin.. but for those of you that know me, it's a good one. I was not interested at all based on the theme. Played it at a buddy's house and my mine changed. Shots are good and smooth. Call outs are funny. Light show is awesome. Its a Pat Lawlor pin for F@&* sake. You [removed] should realize that someone that has made awesome games over the years will incorporate the best part of those designs into a new pin. I see No Good Gofers, Adams Family and Twilight Zone hints in this one.

In my opinion, yes, it is at a price point that is getting out of touch for the home environment, but that is not the conversation.

Again, not a Toy Story 4 fan (loved the first one), but the pin play changed me on this one.

#123 2 years ago

Whats a little odd to me is if the game was so great why not keep it until your CE ships? knowing JJP CE's won't finish for another 6 months

#124 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Whats a little odd to me is if the game was so great why not keep it until your CE ships? knowing JJP CE's won't finish for another 6 months

I have room for 9 pins in my lineup. Currently have 10 (literally one "floating" around the living room) plus another two NIB in the garage.

We got it to play it and make a decision on if we'd keep the CE. We've decided we'd like to and would now like to get some space back ahead of the CE being ready.

In the last 30 days things happened where we grew by 5 pins instead of the 1 we were expecting.

Happy with every purchase, but practically speaking I didn't have room for them all at once.

PXL_20220630_232834568 (resized).jpgPXL_20220630_232834568 (resized).jpg
#125 2 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

I'm not really concerned if he makes many sales at that price, it's not my business and not my point. That said, he has been doing this since the 80's and is still around. A business owner does what he needs to do and one that has been in business for about 40 years, I am sure knows what he is doing. This is the most expensive place to live in the country if not most of the world, so most can afford it. It's not South Dakota.

Well sure, but an entry-level machine at this price point has never been released before by any major pinball manufacturer. The distro certainly wasn't selling machines at this price in the 80's or 90's. I'm sure his business is fine, enough rubes out there for sure. In this day and age, you can buy from any distro you want, regardless of where they are located. It's nice if they're nearby for stuff, but not an issue if they're half-way across the country.

The real trick is finding a distro just over the state line, and getting the game drop-shipped. Close enough to help with issues, but since they're in a different state, you can avoid sales tax if you work it right. That's the ticket. If you care about getting a good deal. But like you said, I guess people don't mind paying more and getting ripped off where you are from. It's all relative.

#127 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBoss:

I have room for 9 pins in my lineup. Currently have 10 (literally one "floating" around the living room) plus another two NIB in the garage.
We got it to play it and make a decision on if we'd keep the CE. We've decided we'd like to and would now like to get some space back ahead of the CE being ready.
In the last 30 days things happened where we grew by 5 pins instead of the 1 we were expecting.
Happy with every purchase, but practically speaking I didn't have room for them all at once.
[quoted image]

Makes sense...

#129 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBoss:

[quoted image]

How much for the Radio Shack sign?

#130 2 years ago

For those of you not paying attention, acedanger was permanently ejected from this thread 13 hours ago.

He is NOT going to see your responses.

#131 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

For those of you not paying attention, acedanger was permanently ejected from this thread 13 hours ago.
He is NOT going to see your responses.

Can you not even see new posts after a thread eject? I just thought you couldn’t post any more…

#132 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Can you not even see new posts after a thread eject? I just thought you couldn’t post any more…

It just prevents the individual from posting. They can still view all the comments.

#133 2 years ago
Quoted from HFK:

How much for the Radio Shack sign?

Good eye, but not for sale.

#134 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBoss:

I have room for 9 pins in my lineup. Currently have 10

Quoted from PinBoss:

more pinball math! I love pinball math!!!!

#135 2 years ago

#136 2 years ago

I have CE coming with no intention of keeping it. I will use it as trade fodder. No I will not post at an over MSRP price, but will want a little more in trade, than what I am paying. All that said, I do not see any harm or foul, in asking whatever you please in a fs ad. Op is free to not add forum option, but the bumps, probably make it a net positive to final goal.

#137 2 years ago

Lol, I knew a downvote was coming, really just wanted to see how long it would take.

#138 2 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

No I will not post at an over MSRP price, but will want a little more in trade, than what I am paying

???? Why would your game’s trade value be more than it’s cash value? And by the way, buying a game just so you can trade or sell later is just flipping and is what is killing the hobby. Buy a game to play it. Or allow someone who really wants it to buy it. You took a CE spot from someone who truly wants this title to play and enjoy. Now it will sit in a garage so that you can make a little cash on it or trade up later. When games become commodities that is when the hobby stops being fun. And that is exactly what has happened.

#139 2 years ago

The biggest dumpster fire thread I've seen in a long time.

#140 2 years ago

IBTL

#141 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

The biggest dumpster fire thread I've seen in a long time.

Really? there's dozens on pinside all the time....personally i hope he gets his number....although my bet its in the $11-11.5K range

#142 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Really? there's dozens on pinside all the time....personally i hope he gets his number....although my bet its in the $11-11.5K range

Yes really.. its not the price... obviously.

#143 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Yes really.. its not the price... obviously.

well u must love PinSide as its full of them

#144 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

well u must love PinSide as its full of them

Definitely a source of entertainment..

#145 2 years ago

Scalpers are going to get scalped on this pin.

#146 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Scalpers are going to get scalped on this pin.

what this pin has going for itself (pricing wise) is the market is crazy so people are selling older games at a premium, and possibly willing to pay up for a new game?

#147 2 years ago

I went and got a pedicure with my wife yesterday

#148 2 years ago
Quoted from greeneye:

I went and got a pedicure with my wife yesterday

See? Toy story 4 has feminized you!

Better bring an F-14 or otherwise manly title into the fold before it's too late!

#149 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

See? Toy story 4 has feminized you!
Better bring an F-14 or otherwise manly title into the fold before it's too late!

Even better...

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#150 2 years ago

This pin is a total blast. I have about 100 plays and normally I play my pins 95% of the time.

Not this one maybe 75-80% the grandkids and other family members play this a lot. Even my wife.

GLWS

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
$ 35.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.