5E5070C4-372A-4BC2-9BEF-71A108D83C7E (resized).png
6AE01234-E182-4700-8321-F046CBC11E3A (resized).jpeg
6918E1B8-D63D-4F8A-9EC4-D564DF774D8C (resized).jpeg
EE26CD78-BAB0-4DEF-B74D-DDB0D51DC751 (resized).jpeg
E38C833A-6AD8-4EF9-9D67-93D6D7740F68 (resized).jpeg
6ECADCD0-3312-4295-8688-894F8A3C1BCD (resized).jpeg
4B2CAA54-DB47-4E66-A1FA-6A8A09E3700D (resized).jpeg
9F182A19-2E93-45F5-9015-0524562932EE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomass.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I agree that SDTM is an extreme conflict of interest with Flip’n’Out Pinball. I just choose not to do business with them.

Yeah, promoting a product you are selling is just crazy.

#54 1 year ago

Did you guys even consider the fact that if he was being dishonest about his review and didn't actually like it, he wouldn't have bought the game?

#65 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Counter arguement: if he got it for a discount, and knowing he's pumping up a review, he probably expected to make money, or at the very least, break even when selling it. Did he think it was total shit and bought it anyhow? Doubtful. But he may have already commited to one before getting it (like most of us).

Right, so he plays it, realizes it totally blows but says I'll buy it and give it a B+ and make bank!

#83 1 year ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Thank you for actually being some one who thinks for them selves! Unlike guys like Delt, or Jorant who some how want to scream about being unbiased but simply have their own biased agenda to just attack Zach and I! Makes them feel better about their lives I guess. Or maybe they are doing the industry a favor and just looking out for the community and warning them of my wickedness! I don’t really know as I have addressed them before. But they just can’t stop themselves.
Im actually just seeing these comments for the first time.
Iv sold alot of games I buy after a few months.I have limited space like most of you! I still love how the game plays. Like the code. I just don’t care that much for Toy Story as a franchise. Bash and shit on me for all you want. Say I’m a lier, say I’m a shill, but I actually bought the game because of those reasons above. Iv never been a big TS fan but liked the game a lot when I played it and wanted to play the hell out of it, so I bought it. Themes mean alot to me. Take for example LW3 not leaving my house, or JP Lost World. The best playing games don’t necessarily stay long for me, the ones I resonate with and mean something to me stay! Resume your shitting on my forsale post. After years of being in pinball, I’m pretty accustomed to it!

Thank you for all that you guys do for the hobby. I have first hand experience in the customer service you both provide. I sent an email about my power board a couple weeks back and you reached out to me by phone call to make sure I was taken care of. You are both an asset to the hobby and your customers so I will continue to support Flipnout.

#85 1 year ago

Gave the same high rating to games back then before he sold games.
Only a few Cs I understand that. But those were, to me just Cs. They are not Ds or Fs. I still enjoyed playing even those games. They were not fails, just not as good as others. You have a whole class of really smart people at MIT. Do you give the bottom of the class D or Fs just because they are in the bottom of the class. Thats how I look at these games. They are still enjoyable to play because it’s pinball and most have redeeming qualities that bring their scores up. Flaw or not it’s how I rate games because I love pinball. I don’t get that from alot of people that just want to bitch and tear people and games apart. You can speak your mind about a game and point out the misses with out being belligerent about the pin or to the people that created it. That’s how we do SDTM.

Let's be honest, we (the community)are rating games compared to all pinball machines so how is any newer game by stern or JJP not gonna rate pretty high on the scale. Look at all the Gottlieb DMDs and you will see C and D rated games. As you said your scores are consistent with the scores you gave before the business. I see it as 2 guys who love the hobby and are excited about the level of games we are getting in this era of pinball.

#95 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Giving glowing reviews of a game your selling is a conflict of interest. If you don’t see that then I don’t know what to tell you. Zach picked TS4 over RUSH. That’s a you need to know.

If you are buying games based on someone else's opinion then I don't know what to tell you.

#117 1 year ago

Sometimes you just need to look for red flags with some Pinsiders

Screenshot_20221017-090231_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221017-090231_Chrome (resized).jpg
#130 1 year ago

Especially don’t do it in a for sale thread

Exactly! These guys remind me of the angry mob following the Pinstadiums guy from thread to thread just to bash him. How miserable is your life if that is what gets your kicks off?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 35.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 16.95
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomass.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-toy-story-4-le-21?tu=tomass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.