5E5070C4-372A-4BC2-9BEF-71A108D83C7E (resized).png
6AE01234-E182-4700-8321-F046CBC11E3A (resized).jpeg
6918E1B8-D63D-4F8A-9EC4-D564DF774D8C (resized).jpeg
EE26CD78-BAB0-4DEF-B74D-DDB0D51DC751 (resized).jpeg
E38C833A-6AD8-4EF9-9D67-93D6D7740F68 (resized).jpeg
6ECADCD0-3312-4295-8688-894F8A3C1BCD (resized).jpeg
4B2CAA54-DB47-4E66-A1FA-6A8A09E3700D (resized).jpeg
9F182A19-2E93-45F5-9015-0524562932EE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hollywoodbone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Toy Story 4 (LE)

Added: 2022-10-12 18:31:37 UTC • Ended: November 6th, 2022
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 10,200 (Firm)

Price is firm

Great playing/ like new Toy Story!!! The perfect family friendly game! Shoots amazing!

Item photos

4B2CAA54-DB47-4E66-A1FA-6A8A09E3700D (resized).jpeg
6918E1B8-D63D-4F8A-9EC4-D564DF774D8C (resized).jpeg
6AE01234-E182-4700-8321-F046CBC11E3A (resized).jpeg
6ECADCD0-3312-4295-8688-894F8A3C1BCD (resized).jpeg
9F182A19-2E93-45F5-9015-0524562932EE (resized).jpeg
E38C833A-6AD8-4EF9-9D67-93D6D7740F68 (resized).jpeg
EE26CD78-BAB0-4DEF-B74D-DDB0D51DC751 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Hollywoodbone's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Hollywoodbone's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Sellersburg, IN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 16.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 53.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

#69 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Right, so he plays it, realizes it totally blows but says I'll buy it and give it a B+ and make bank!

Thank you for actually being some one who thinks for them selves! Unlike guys like Delt, or Jorant who some how want to scream about being unbiased but simply have their own biased agenda to just attack Zach and I! Makes them feel better about their lives I guess. Or maybe they are doing the industry a favor and just looking out for the community and warning them of my wickedness! I don’t really know as I have addressed them before. But they just can’t stop themselves.
Im actually just seeing these comments for the first time.
Iv sold alot of games I buy after a few months.I have limited space like most of you! I still love how the game plays. Like the code. I just don’t care that much for Toy Story as a franchise. Bash and shit on me for all you want. Say I’m a lier, say I’m a shill, but I actually bought the game because of those reasons above. Iv never been a big TS fan but liked the game a lot when I played it and wanted to play the hell out of it, so I bought it. Themes mean alot to me. Take for example LW3 not leaving my house, or JP Lost World. The best playing games don’t necessarily stay long for me, the ones I resonate with and mean something to me stay! Resume your shitting on my forsale post. After years of being in pinball, I’m pretty accustomed to it!

#74 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Greg, I'm certainly a harsh asshole often, but I didn't think this was one of those times. I even gave you an out saying I doubt you pumped it up "knowing it was shit" just to sell it. That would be idiotic.
I, like many on here, do find it vexing... even wrongful, to constantly rate games so darn highly all the time, knowing full well that Zach sells games for his livelihood. I wouldn't give a darn if you guys either just stuck to old games that he has no vested interest in, or gave legit actual shit reviews on games. I mean, 'holy crap what a turd' crap reviews. Then, I think myself (and many others) would get off your collective backs about the ol' "pump and dump," as people call it. That's all. But for you guys to review this so highly (B+ is a high score, I mean, what is average? What is a C??), only to sell it super shortly thereafter does look "suss."
Before you guys (well, Zach really) sold games, I was a huge fan of yours. Loved the segments and your new to pinball take on things. Now it is hard for me to overlook it. And thanks for the phone number to chat with you, but I feel this pretty well conveys where I am at.

Gave the same high rating to games back then before he sold games.
Only a few Cs I understand that. But those were, to me just Cs. They are not Ds or Fs. I still enjoyed playing even those games. They were not fails, just not as good as others. You have a whole class of really smart people at MIT. Do you give the bottom of the class D or Fs just because they are in the bottom of the class. Thats how I look at these games. They are still enjoyable to play because it’s pinball and most have redeeming qualities that bring their scores up. Flaw or not it’s how I rate games because I love pinball. I don’t get that from alot of people that just want to bitch and tear people and games apart. You can speak your mind about a game and point out the misses with out being belligerent about the pin or to the people that created it. That’s how we do SDTM.

#79 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Thunderbirds is a clear F
Monopoly is a clear D
Etc, not everyone gets a participation trophy. Some games just flat out suck. It’s part of life.

Even though I do agree with you on thunderbirds. Monopoly isn’t that bad.

#81 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I mean Monopoly is “playable” but when compared to lots of other titles it just doesn’t stack up and I feel falls short enough to get a D

Again if we are doing something wrong, I feel the pinball community is more than inviting and open to more opinions. Feel free to shoot us your reviews. We can give you our grading scale and feel free to rate the games we have. Hell send me your grades of TS4 in each category and we will figure them up and see where your final grade stands!!!!

#84 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Thank you for all that you guys do for the hobby. I have first hand experience in the customer service you both provide. I sent an email about my power board a couple weeks back and you reached out to me by phone call to make sure I was taken care of. You are both an asset to the hobby and your customers so I will continue to support Flipnout.

Super appreciate that!!! We really do

#98 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

This is what shillers get when they flat out lie about their reviews (if the SDTM review was even remotely true, then why is Greg bailing so fast on a basically new game??? Proof buddy, proof TS4 is a loser and you think so too, hence this ad is up so quick.). It happens at SDTM all the time. Why does anyone trust SDTM opinion about anything pinball related??? They’re snake oil salesmen after all, trying to unload their wares on the unsuspecting public. TS4 is way overpriced for what it is by anyone’s stretch of imagination. If it was priced at or below a pro; only then, it might be worth taking a look. But double+ that price, only stooges need apply, lol. Remember JJPs own promo video promoted TS4 as a little girls game to play with her dad. That’s telling all by itself.

After hearing Zack shill so hard for JJP nonstop, I began to wonder if he really was a Stern distributor???

WOW A STRAIGHT LIE!!!! You call me a liar but then say the game might be worth taking a look at if the price was cheaper? Our rating, which isn’t all that high compared to other games we have rated, does not take into account price. It’s based on what the game is. If the game is a piece of shit as you say I suggest you turn the other way and never look at it.

#129 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:So the worst rated game ever is a C? Really? Same logic, man.

Good luck with the... sex?

For some one who is sorry this thread turned into this you sure as hell keep going at it pretty hard.
Seriously rate me three games in our categories. Start with Toy Story. Have you played it enough to even really comment on it? If so how much?
Please tell me you are not shitting on my rating and only dropped 5 bucks in it? OR NEVER PLAYED IT!!!!! We put time on a game before we do a review. (Don’t get it confused with our first impressions) I love rush. Played the hell out of it. LOVE IT. Why haven’t we reviewed it? Flip N Out has them in stock. Wouldn’t it be wise to do a review and shill the shit out of it? Wait we haven’t reviewed it because Zach hasn’t had the chance to put any real time on it. That’s why it hasn’t happened.
Most of what is in your head and a few others is just that, in your heads. I’m fine with you having a preconceived notions. Just don’t bash me on social media before you have the balls to speak to me first and ask me what we do or how we do things on SDTM and our reviews. Especially don’t do it in a for sale thread

#135 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Palmer, you’re the one that keeps on lying to us and to yourself. Show us all the proof of your stupid allegation? You can’t you have no proof, only the words of a liar, YOU! You should be the one embarrassed! Lol

Him ranting and accusing others of ranting is great somehow? Simple minds I suppose…

Dude get out of here. All you do is shit on stuff. I literally just looked at all of the comments you have made on pinside and all you do is bitch about this hobby. Also I found your bull shit thread you started “is Toy Story manly enough” don’t come in here attacking my sale when that’s your preconceived notion and perspective of this game. If that’s your narrow mindset it doesn’t matter how good this game is you won’t like it! You want to act like we are what’s wrong with this hobby when it’s people like you that just tear it apart. Creat something that matters other than disdain and hate

#139 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Technically their all bitching aboot JJP

Technically if you go look at his profile he bitches aboot the hobby. If your referring to they’re as the people in this thread, technically they are not ALL bitching aboot JJP.

2 weeks later
#171 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Delt has a point, this comes with the territory of doing business...Let's call a Turd a Turd and move on.
I'm sure lesson will be learned, better to not sell on Pinside, especially if you run a shop; just put it in showroom and sell as trade-in

I don’t own a shop. Nor am I a distributor.

#184 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:And you want us to believe you don't get any preferential treatment vs any other customer of FnO?
Ohhhkkkkay

I responded to what the guy said.

#186 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Because he wants to be treated like there is no association between them -- which we all know is BS

That’s exactly right. That’s why I do videos with zach and…….he’s may best friend. Complete disassociation. Trying to hide it all!!!!
I don’t get people like you. I really don’t. I don’t come at you. I don’t fuck with what you do. (Or any one else) I’m trying to sell a game. I’m not lying to people why I’m selling it, not trying to gouge people or take advantage of them. What does it matter in any regard if my friend is a distributor? If he had the ability to give it to me for 5k, what the fuck does it matter? If he gave it to me free, what the fuck does it matter? I’m selling a game. I don’t bash people in this hobby. I don’t attack and talk shit about others.
I bring content for free to people. I try to expand and grow this hobby as much as I can. Pour money into it, pour my time into a hobby I love. And we did this before Zach sold games. So don’t give me shit about how we do SDTM to sell games.
I just don’t get why you or people like Delt feel the need to express your voice in such a negative condescending way when it’s completely not relevant.

#192 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Did you see me come at you for your sale ad? No
Did you see me come at you for your videos? No
Did you see me even address you in anyway? No
I commented on a lame ass attempt by you to discredit someone over minutia you know doesn't change what was said. Don't like having that called out? Don't make such pathetic attempts at deflecting away from the actual point of dsmoke's post.

it's like you expect some special treatment for all that stuff you outlined? Please spare us with the always doing us a favor bit...

Please explain how I was discrediting him? I corrected his comment. He was wrong in what he said. I wasn’t rude to him.

#193 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Did you see me come at you for your sale ad? No
Did you see me come at you for your videos? No
Did you see me even address you in anyway? No
I commented on a lame ass attempt by you to discredit someone over minutia you know doesn't change what was said. Don't like having that called out? Don't make such pathetic attempts at deflecting away from the actual point of dsmoke's post.

it's like you expect some special treatment for all that stuff you outlined? Please spare us with the always doing us a favor bit...

And please don’t be concerned about discrediting any one as you attempted to do so by making the correlation between me being friends with a distributor and the correction I made to the incorrect post. To be honest I could have completely asked Zach to sell it for me so I didn’t take all the shit. But that to me felt deceitful. That would be me trying to hide something. So I posted my game. MY GAME. But it seems like you’re advocating for what the guy posted and I should have went the other route.
Also please reference you trying to once again discredit me….for what ever reason, in saying I get special treatment from Zach! What bearing that has on the correction I made or me selling my game I don’t know!

#196 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Then why bring all that stuff up as material to anything? It's a means to ask for consideration for... It's a "I do all this stuff and this is what I get" plea.. subconsciously or not.
Whatever.. I'm done. Greg felt he needed to PM over it. I've said my peace... we know the relationship, I only spoke up in what I felt was a disingenuous effort to discredit a comment. You can agree or not.

You’re right I PMd you. More of trying to discredit me? I didn’t say anything derogative? Or attack you in that PM. I asked you to call me if you wanted to have a conversation. I’m not a person that sits on the internet going back and fourth all day. I have a life and a family. I don’t have time for that. Pinside is not some game to me or a way for me to feel bold and have a voice. If you truly want to discuss your issues with me you know how to contact me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 35.00
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hollywoodbone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-toy-story-4-le-21?tu=hollywoodbone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.