5E5070C4-372A-4BC2-9BEF-71A108D83C7E (resized).png
6AE01234-E182-4700-8321-F046CBC11E3A (resized).jpeg
6918E1B8-D63D-4F8A-9EC4-D564DF774D8C (resized).jpeg
EE26CD78-BAB0-4DEF-B74D-DDB0D51DC751 (resized).jpeg
E38C833A-6AD8-4EF9-9D67-93D6D7740F68 (resized).jpeg
6ECADCD0-3312-4295-8688-894F8A3C1BCD (resized).jpeg
4B2CAA54-DB47-4E66-A1FA-6A8A09E3700D (resized).jpeg
9F182A19-2E93-45F5-9015-0524562932EE (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Toy Story 4 (LE)

Added: 2022-10-12 18:31:37 UTC • Ended: November 6th, 2022
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 10,200 (Firm)

Price is firm

Great playing/ like new Toy Story!!! The perfect family friendly game! Shoots amazing!

Item photos

4B2CAA54-DB47-4E66-A1FA-6A8A09E3700D (resized).jpeg
6918E1B8-D63D-4F8A-9EC4-D564DF774D8C (resized).jpeg
6AE01234-E182-4700-8321-F046CBC11E3A (resized).jpeg
6ECADCD0-3312-4295-8688-894F8A3C1BCD (resized).jpeg
9F182A19-2E93-45F5-9015-0524562932EE (resized).jpeg
E38C833A-6AD8-4EF9-9D67-93D6D7740F68 (resized).jpeg
EE26CD78-BAB0-4DEF-B74D-DDB0D51DC751 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Hollywoodbone's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Hollywoodbone's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Sellersburg, IN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 53.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

#2 1 year ago

Such a fun game !

#4 1 year ago

I feel bad for the folks that watched their SDTM impressions/hype video, bought in at the full msrp price (not the SDTM/distributor insider price that was likely afforded to Greg - let’s not be naive guys, he technically now works for the company) and now those folks are sitting on a 2k+ plus loss……that will continue to drop and drop in value. 10k is just the start for this hot mess. Too bad those folks aren’t same to get that pricing.

And if Greg bought this at msrp, I would be absolutely shocked, take your word on it but still appalled at how over hyped that impressions video was just to clearly sell the machine from Flip n out. Sorry but I’m not going to ignore like that didn’t happen. It was gross.

Although I won’t blame SDTM 100% since we’re all adults and the buyer should be smart enough to see through the distributor hype that is SDTM so people do need to be held accountable. Just wish SDTM wouldn’t be so ignorant of their clear bias on this but they did a great job clearly demonstrating their shill position to the community. So well done fellas.

Sorry just needed to be said - I won’t be replying as I could care less. I hope you can unload the game. I’m sure the same ol SDTM army will defend but as a community we all know what’s going on. Sorry but we’re not fooled and thankfully this game is a huge flop.

#5 1 year ago

I

Quoted from delt31:

I feel bad for the folks that watched their SDTM hype video, bought in at the full msrp price (not the SDTM insider price that was likely afforded to Greg - let’s not be naive guys) and now those folks are sitting on a 2k+ plus loss……that will continue to drop and drop in value. 10k is just the start for this hot mess.
And if Greg bought this at msrp, I would be absolutely shocked, take your word on it but still appalled at how over hyped that video was just to clearly sell the machine from Flip n out. Sorry but I’m not going to ignore like that didn’t happen. It was gross.
Although I won’t blame SDTM 100% since we’re all adults and the buyer should be smart enough to see through the distributor hype that is SDTM so people do need to be held accountable. Just wish SDTM wouldn’t be so ignorant of their clear bias on this but they did a great job clearly demonstrating their shill position to the community. So well done fellas.
Sorry just needed to be said. I hope you can unload the game.

I dont think anyone that can afford 12,000 for a pin is slicing their wrist over a loss. I paid 20,000 for a used jjp pirates a month ago, when the wheels fall off the wagon in this economy maybe i will lose, maybe not. could care less. Or toy story could be the hottest thing since sliced bread in 6 months. Time will tell. I dont have a crack habbit....... so all my pins can safefy stay in my basement.you could have bought a bunch of imaginary bit coins months ago or years ago. How are you doing now?

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

I feel bad for the folks that watched their SDTM impressions/hype video, bought in at the full msrp price (not the SDTM insider price that was likely afforded to Greg - let’s not be naive guys) and now those folks are sitting on a 2k+ plus loss……that will continue to drop and drop in value. 10k is just the start for this hot mess.
And if Greg bought this at msrp, I would be absolutely shocked, take your word on it but still appalled at how over hyped that impressions video was just to clearly sell the machine from Flip n out. Sorry but I’m not going to ignore like that didn’t happen. It was gross.
Sorry just needed to be said. I hope you can unload the game.

Since we’re all adults, who cares what someone else paid for something.

#7 1 year ago

edit: staying out of it, glwys

#8 1 year ago

Oh for crying out loud.

I paid $12,000 plus freight and I'm good with that. I love the game owned about 3 months 400 plays and have no regrets.

No plans on selling. I have the PL - JJP trifecta with DI and Wonka. These pins get the most play by me. Only pin grandkids even play is Toy Story. If I was worried about investments I wouldn't be in the stock market either.

Cheers,

GLWTS,

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from kanwisher:

If I buy a car and drive it for a year, I'm not owed my...

Welcome to Pinside! Please refrain from using carguments in the future; thanks

TTT

#10 1 year ago

edit: staying out of it, glwys

#11 1 year ago

I don’t get the hate,yes it was to expensive but what else,it has custom call outs has the assets from the movie and the light show is beautiful also the shots are fun music is good,I love the jump ramp to bad my friend sold it,I liked playing it and I really felt I could attain the wizard mode and its is a very good looking game..also you would think it would kill on route with kids.and is such a family friendly game.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I love the jump ramp to bad my friend sold it,I liked playing it

Apparently your friend wasn’t having as much fun.
You can get a better deal with this one available.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

I feel bad for the folks that watched their SDTM impressions/hype video, bought in at the full msrp price (not the SDTM/distributor insider price that was likely afforded to Greg - let’s not be naive guys, he technically now works for the company) and now those folks are sitting on a 2k+ plus loss……that will continue to drop and drop in value. 10k is just the start for this hot mess. Too bad those folks aren’t same to get that pricing.
Sorry just needed to be said - I won’t be replying as I could care less. I hope you can unload the game. I’m sure the SDTM mouth breathers will defend but as a community we all know what’s going on. Sorry but we’re not fooled and thankfully this game is a huge flop.

I agree that SDTM is an extreme conflict of interest with Flip’n’Out Pinball. I just choose not to do business with them.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Sorry just needed to be said - I won’t be replying as I could care less. I hope you can unload the game. I’m sure the SDTM mouth breathers will defend but as a community we all know what’s going on. Sorry but we’re not fooled and thankfully this game is a huge flop.

i don't think anyone is looking for your sympathy. pinball machines aren't an asset class to help you prepare for retirement. they're a form of entertainment. do you feel bad for people who went out to the movies and lost 100% of their $13.50?? of course you don't, because they spent that money knowing they'd be entertained for 1-2 hours, and that was more important to them than the money. and despite the ridicule the game gets for it's price tag, it happens to be super fun. so if someone bought the game looking for a good time, and feels they got it, they aren't crushed about losing a few bucks in the process.

fun fact: throughout the history of pinball production, up until at or around 2010, every machine depreciated as soon as you drove it off the lot. and that was if you can even find another person who was crazy enough to actually buy a pinball machine for anything other than commercial operation. nobody bought a machine to make money! we bought it knowing it'd go down in value, and hopefully we got enough enjoyment out of it to justify the resale loss. that was always the way it was, and it's exactly where it's currently settling back to.

this whole mentality of thinking it's a safe investment, or even better a profitable one, is sucking the fun right out of owning a machine for the sake of being able to say you have a pinball machine at your disposal. at least, for the folks who think that way, anyway.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I agree that SDTM is an extreme conflict of interest with Flip’n’Out Pinball. I just choose not to do business with them.

Yeah, promoting a product you are selling is just crazy.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Yeah, promoting a product you are selling is just crazy.

No, but having a well established YouTube review channel, then become a distributor……..you can no longer have independent reviews, they will always be biased because your lively hood is selling them now.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

No, but having a well established YouTube review channel, then become a distributor……..you can no longer have independent reviews, they will always be biased because your lively hood is selling them now.

how many people do you think only bought the game, received poor service, or didn't receive what they paid for, simply because Zach and Greg were enthusiastic about it in a youtube video? Luckily there's plenty of distributors who couldn't care less about the games enough to review them, who'd be happy to take your money.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Every single pin that has came out within the last 5 years has had big buzz and everybody was jumping to buy them. No one dealer needs to pump their reviews in order to sell a product. The only difference currently is how long the buzz lasts to buy the newest release. Time tells how good a pin is from the people that play them. Not a YouTube review.

#19 1 year ago

Blah blah blah. Still a conflict of interest any way you shake it. Carry on

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i don't think anyone is looking for your sympathy. pinball machines aren't an asset class to help you prepare for retirement. they're a form of entertainment. do you feel bad for people who went out to the movies and lost 100% of their $13.50?? of course you don't, because they spent that money knowing they'd be entertained for 1-2 hours, and that was more important to them than the money. and despite the ridicule the game gets for it's price tag, it happens to be super fun. so if someone bought the game looking for a good time, and feels they got it, they aren't crushed about losing a few bucks in the process.
fun fact: throughout the history of pinball production, up until at or around 2010, every machine depreciated as soon as you drove it off the lot. and that was if you can even find another person who was crazy enough to actually buy a pinball machine for anything other than commercial operation. nobody bought a machine to make money! we bought it knowing it'd go down in value, and hopefully we got enough enjoyment out of it to justify the resale loss. that was always the way it was, and it's exactly where it's currently settling back to.
this whole mentality of thinking it's a safe investment, or even better a profitable one, is sucking the fun right out of owning a machine for the sake of being able to say you have a pinball machine at your disposal. at least, for the folks who think that way, anyway.

Well said.. its a shame that the hobby and the mindset of many now seem to use the hobby as some kind of entertainment investment. It's most of the reason prices are where they are and why new pins keep increasing.....

#21 1 year ago

I wouldn’t pay 6k tbh

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Delt, you're an AWESOME Pinsider but I don't agree with you on this one. Just like everyone has said prior....pins shouldn't be investments. I mean think of it this way. You go into a movie theater not knowing what to watch. You see a couple of hype posters and maybe an employee tells you that you should see X movie because it's excellent. You HATE the movie....do you ask for your money back after the movie?

GLWTS Bone, I hope you're able to move it quickly.

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I don’t get the hate

It's not hate to honestly criticize the game for what it's lacking or could have been done differently. The game will be fun for someone and hope it sells soon.

#24 1 year ago

Say what you want about the theme and such, but I gotta say is that Toy Story is a fantastic shooter. Plays like butter, shots are organic and great feeling, and the light shows are dynamite.

#25 1 year ago

It scares me that so many people are hung up on the idea of losing money on these things. I'll be honest.....for me I use it as an excuse sometimes with my wife...."hey I'm going to make money....thats why I NEED to buy this new machine". But the truth is I never expect to make a dime on these things. Fully prepared to take a hit if I decide to sell. Happy if I make money but never the expectation. Oh...and I absolutely love my CE....maybe that will change but the family is very happy with it.

#26 1 year ago

Iirc the SDTM review was favorable of the theme as TS4 as if they said it was a great movie and great theme. Anyone buying this pin probably likes TS4 movie as well. I just watched TS4 and by far my least favorite, no Zerg etc. I don’t like the main character being Bo Peep and Forkey rather than Buzz and Woody. But I’m saying people who buy this pin are likely the group that also likes TS4.

Anyway it was overpriced and weaker theme but it’s still it’s fun just needs to find a price. Likely it’ll settle around where DI LE sells at.

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Iirc the SDTM review was favorable of the theme as TS4 as if they said it was a great movie and great theme. Anyone buying this pin probably likes TS4 movie as well. I just watched TS4 and by far my least favorite, no Zerg etc. I don’t like the main character being Bo Peep and Forkey rather than Buzz and Woody. But I’m saying people who buy this pin are likely the group that also likes TS4.
Anyway it was overpriced and weaker theme but it’s still it’s fun just needs to find a price. Likely it’ll settle around where DI LE sells at.

I'd buy one and force that machine to fit in my house if it gets to DI LE prices 100%. Though, I have Wonka and I don't need another similar shooter in my small lineup.

#28 1 year ago

Greg, FYI, they allow you to list a game and disable comments before you list it. Any attention is good attention maybe ?

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

It scares me that so many people are hung up on the idea of losing money on these things. I'll be honest.....for me I use it as an excuse sometimes with my wife...."hey I'm going to make money....thats why I NEED to buy this new machine". But the truth is I never expect to make a dime on these things. Fully prepared to take a hit if I decide to sell. Happy if I make money but never the expectation. Oh...and I absolutely love my CE....maybe that will change but the family is very happy with it.

It's because at these prices, the hobby has largely become a rich-man's activity and it's expected that everything they do and every move they make should be a money maker and not a money loser.

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Sorry just needed to be said - I won’t be replying as I could care less. I hope you can unload the game. I’m sure the same ol SDTM army will defend but as a community we all know what’s going on. Sorry but we’re not fooled and thankfully this game is a huge flop.

So thankful we have you to point out the things were too stupid to figure out on our own.

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Iirc the SDTM review was favorable of the theme as TS4 as if they said it was a great movie and great theme. Anyone buying this pin probably likes TS4 movie as well.

lol

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Likely it’ll settle around where DI LE sells at.

Wow, 7.5kish

#33 1 year ago

Heck, I'd be tempted to buy a pinball machine based on the worst Toy Story movie of the series for that amount.

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

nobody bought a machine to make money!

Incorrect. People have been buying machines forever and reselling to home market for big markups. I have been doing it for 20+ years but have switched to operating. The practice of selling collector to collector thing is new.

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Heck, I'd be tempted to buy a pinball machine based on the worst Toy Story movie of the series for that amount.

I mean its PL machine, I imagine it shoots pretty flawlessly
Plus 4 is a decent theme.

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I mean its PL machine, I imagine it shoots pretty flawlessly
Plus 4 is a decent theme.

I suppose it falls under the "decent" category for a theme. I mean I'd have rather had anything based on TS1-3, but it's definitely a better theme than Gigli, and you're right about that PL smoothness.

#37 1 year ago

dupe post

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

... I mean I'd have rather had anything based on TS1-3...

Yeah thats where we differ; They're just a bunch of toys so whichever movie is fine my me.

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Incorrect. People have been buying machines forever and reselling to home market for big markups. I have been doing it for 20+ years but have switched to operating. The practice of selling collector to collector thing is new.

i get that. but i'm talking about the market of people who buy Toy Story 4 at MSRP for their homes. Nothing to do with scavenger hobbyists who fix up and flip.

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Get over yourself. You are reaching obsessive stalker-like levels posting any time the guys from SDTM do anything. As if you have never sold a game you didn't particularly like but still hyped it up and spoke positively about. Oh, the hypocrisy.

#41 1 year ago

I don’t see DI prices for these, but definitely 9-9500 is probably realistic

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I dont care one bit about loosing money, i just think it costs way way to much.
Here in sweden you pay 16-20k for one of theese. I would think most of european customers are priced out theese days.

#43 1 year ago

I'm not gonna lie to you, the fact that they rated this so highly and talked how fun and innovative it is; and now for this B+ game to be put on sale so fast from him and to sit so long (he's been trying to sell this longer than this thread suggests)... I find it super amusing.

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I'm not gonna lie to you, the fact that they rated this so highly and talked how fun and innovative it is; and now for this B+ game to be put on sale so fast from him and to sit so long (he's been trying to sell this longer than this thread suggests)... I find it super amusing.

That’s a bingo. He wants to get in front of the sales because he knows once people start selling these in numbers it’ll be like UM, a race to the bottom.

Or maybe he just wants to get a James Bond.

#45 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I agree. Delt said he wasn't going to reply and he has stuck with that. What I read from his post and thought myself when I saw who the seller was that maybe, just maybe Greg might not have liked the game as much as he let on. That makes people question the honesty of the reviews.

With that said, Greg didn't elaborate on why he's selling. Maybe he needs the cash and even though he likes TS4 he likes his other games more or this game gets him the amount of money he needs and others he has don't.

#46 1 year ago

People are getting pretty hung up on a B+ rating when they have always given high grades even before the flipping out business. Looks like toy story is below the middle or average vs other games they reviewed.

5E5070C4-372A-4BC2-9BEF-71A108D83C7E (resized).png5E5070C4-372A-4BC2-9BEF-71A108D83C7E (resized).png

#47 1 year ago

Quoted from Happy81724:People are getting pretty hung up on a B+ rating when they have always given high grades even before the flipping out business. Looks like toy story is below the middle or average vs other games they reviewed.
[quoted image]

I could care less if Greg is selling his game. There are plenty of games that I initially loved and got tired of a few weeks later. My real issue here is Ghostbusters. Who in the world gives Ghostbusters an A rating?

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I could care less if Greg is selling his game. There are plenty of games that I initially loved and got tired of a few weeks later. My real issue here is Ghostbusters. Who in the world gives Ghostbusters an A rating?

Lol…I’ve had similar experiences with games.

I was actually questioning the houdini or tmnt rating…wowzers

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

You're right. It should be an A+.

#50 1 year ago

I’m still trying to figure out why people like delt31 and MaxIsDead have issue with someone listing a For Sale Ad on Pinside…

What does a YouTube video have to do with Greg selling his Toy Story or how does a perceived ‘conflict of interest’ have anything to do with a distribution business? Some of y’all need to breath and go play some pinball. Haha. delt31 step away from the computer and worry less about silly ol me enjoying the community and my job.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 16.95
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-toy-story-4-le-21?hl=norcalpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.