5E5070C4-372A-4BC2-9BEF-71A108D83C7E (resized).png
6AE01234-E182-4700-8321-F046CBC11E3A (resized).jpeg
6918E1B8-D63D-4F8A-9EC4-D564DF774D8C (resized).jpeg
EE26CD78-BAB0-4DEF-B74D-DDB0D51DC751 (resized).jpeg
E38C833A-6AD8-4EF9-9D67-93D6D7740F68 (resized).jpeg
6ECADCD0-3312-4295-8688-894F8A3C1BCD (resized).jpeg
4B2CAA54-DB47-4E66-A1FA-6A8A09E3700D (resized).jpeg
9F182A19-2E93-45F5-9015-0524562932EE (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 1 year ago

Ah, eveytime I start to forget why I've butted heads with Flynn, then he acts like an asshole and I remember why. Super lame.

#202 1 year ago

I guess when you get this deep into a hobby you're bound to run into some people with a few screws loose. Whoever buys this machine should print out the inevitable 10 plus pages of bullshit thats irrelevant to a for sale ad from this thread, it will become a collectors item that should stay inside the cabinet.

#203 1 year ago

After reading this thread, I found this button helpful:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

What does it matter in any regard if my friend is a distributor? If he had the ability to give it to me for 5k, what the fuck does it matter? If he gave it to me free, what the fuck does it matter?

Jealousy is a powerful influence. People can have every Bally Williams from 1992 to 1998 in their collection having paid $500 to $3K for each back when prices were low, but as soon as ANYONE ELSE got a deal, jealousy rears its ugly head out.

#204 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Ah, eveytime I start to forget why I've butted heads with Flynn, then he acts like an asshole and I remember why. Super lame.

It’s what he does best. And why in this case?

I agree with him on occasion but who the F cares about this FS ad?

If it was priced right it would sell. It’s not going to all of a sudden get legs and go higher. Maybe Greg will just be content on keeping it. Says “firm”

#205 1 year ago

Greg used his influence to sell me T shirt once. True story.

#206 1 year ago

And this is why to list a game for sale and uncheck the "Forum Topic" box. Why does everyone need to comment on a game they are not purchasing?

Troll those dipshits hard by listing a game for sale that they DESPERATLEY want to comment on....by not letting them comment.

#207 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

And this is why to list a game for sale and uncheck the "Forum Topic" box. Why does everyone need to comment on a game they are not purchasing?
Troll those dipshits hard by listing a game for sale that they DESPERATLEY want to comment on....by not letting them comment.

Because it generates traffic, which you want as a seller. If I was in the market for a TS4, I would have bought this one because it’s so visible.

#208 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

Because it generates traffic, which you want as a seller. If I was in the market for a TS4, I would have bought this one because it’s so visible.

This ad/discussion does always seem to be floating around the first page of Pinside, usually near the top!

Good luck with the sale Greg, and thanks to you and Zach for all the free content.

#209 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

Unwanted traffic.

Anyone in the market for a Toy Story, or any other $10,000+ game, knows how to search the marketplace.

#210 1 year ago

I’ve been here with a game that won’t sell. It becomes a decision that if it goes ‘that low’ where it’s a screaming deal it’s almost not worth selling at that point. I think if GnR LEs are 9-something there’s your starting point if OP wants to sell.

I’m betting this will sell in the low 9k range or it’ll be taken off the market.

#211 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I’ve been here with a game that won’t sell. It becomes a decision that if it goes ‘that low’ where it’s a screaming deal it’s almost not worth selling at that point. I think if GnR LEs are 9-something there’s your starting point if OP wants to sell.
I’m betting this will sell in the low 9k range or it’ll be taken off the market.

I agree with you. The market for all pinball machines is pure dog shit right now.

#212 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I agree with you. The market for all pinball machines is pure dog shit right now.

The prices are only low compared to the recently inflated prices that we all got used to. A few years ago jjp couldn't sell pirates le at $9500. Now TS4 is struggling at $10,200. It still feels overpriced compared to recent history if you take the pandemic demand crunch out of the mix. If you also consider the lower BOM and general disappointment in the TS4 theme, it looks even more overpriced. I think this is an $8000 game if you even want it at all.

#213 1 year ago

I’ll be a serious buyer at 9k next spring

#214 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

…it looks even more overpriced. I think this is an $8000 game if you even want it at all.

Agreed $8k tops, but more like a pro at around $7k, if it’s a theme a person even cares about. But some people really like carnivals.

#215 1 year ago

Has anyone put this thread in “Pinside’s Best Of” yet?

#216 1 year ago

Theres one for sale locally thats stock/ 80 game plays ... he's asking $10K and its not moving....

#217 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Theres one for sale locally thats stock/ 80 game plays ... he's asking $10K and its not moving....

It will be interesting to see where the price lands for this game.

#218 1 year ago

In terms of mechs and toys, it's about at the level of a Munsters Pro (Spot=Gabby, Jump Ramp=Herman). But TS4 has all that extra carnival lighting, much larger video screen, an extra video screen on the playfield. Similar depth of code. So hmmm.....7.5k?

#219 1 year ago

I would be in on a Toy Story LE for 6.5-7ish to put on route.

#220 1 year ago

I’d pay $8200 all day. It’s a fun pin.

#221 1 year ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

I would be in on a Toy Story LE for 6.5-7ish to put on route.

The one we have in town has been killing it on location. Already half paid for maybe?

I would be in at 7k. So I doubt it drops that low!

#222 1 year ago

The theme sucks ass.

#223 1 year ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

The theme sucks ass.

They can't all be A+ titles like Twister & CSI!

#224 1 year ago

I still can’t believe how bad JJP dropped the ball on this game it’s fun but way overpriced; which is why all of these are sitting at distributors

#225 1 year ago

So agree. Before announcement I wanted this game. The price and lack of the first few movies turned me off.

I did Play it and thought it was fun. Soon enough distributors will have to discount this game....it's not moving besides initial purchases......no hype to the game

#226 1 year ago
Quoted from mtp78:

So agree. Before announcement I wanted this game. The price and lack of the first few movies turned me off.
I did Play it and thought it was fun. Soon enough distributors will have to discount this game....it's not moving besides initial purchases......no hype to the game

Honestly if it was 8k, I think the game would sell fairly well. This definitely is a failed experiment from jjp about "how desperate/stupid is the pinball public with their money?" Looks like we found a breaking point.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 35.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-toy-story-4-le-21/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.