5E5070C4-372A-4BC2-9BEF-71A108D83C7E (resized).png
6AE01234-E182-4700-8321-F046CBC11E3A (resized).jpeg
6918E1B8-D63D-4F8A-9EC4-D564DF774D8C (resized).jpeg
EE26CD78-BAB0-4DEF-B74D-DDB0D51DC751 (resized).jpeg
E38C833A-6AD8-4EF9-9D67-93D6D7740F68 (resized).jpeg
6ECADCD0-3312-4295-8688-894F8A3C1BCD (resized).jpeg
4B2CAA54-DB47-4E66-A1FA-6A8A09E3700D (resized).jpeg
9F182A19-2E93-45F5-9015-0524562932EE (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

I like their show, but I watch it to see game info and listen to their antics. I don't buy games based on Greg and Zach's ratings or recommendations. I buy a game based on my own rating and experience playing it. Do I like the theme? Does it move me? Does it shoot great to me? Pinball enjoyment is too personal to buy a machine based on someone else's opinion (except the wife's, of course).

I think most people are on board with this, which is what makes Delts "HOW DARE YE" rant such nonsense.

#152 1 year ago

I like pinball. I like sdtm. I like greg. I have sold games I like.

Buy with confidence, great seller!

#153 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Palmer, you’re the one that keeps on lying to us and to yourself. Show us all the proof of your stupid allegation?

Starts here. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out/page/42#post-7061095

You posted a photo of a game (DI I think) that had an overseas coin door, then quickly cropped that out of the photo. Unfortunately for you, someone saw it beforehand. Then you completely deleted the photo after you were caught.

#154 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

You posted a photo of a game (DI I think) that had an overseas coin door, then quickly cropped that out of the photo. Unfortunately for you, someone saw it beforehand. Then you completely deleted the photo after you were caught.

Yup, I saw the photo. He posted a picture of a small lineup of games saying it was his collection. I specifically remember seeing a DI LE and a BM66. The games had overseas single-slot coin doors. He then realized his mistake and went back and cropped the coin doors out of the photo and reposted it. He has since denied ever having posted the original photo, but him being a complete fraud should not come as a surprise to anyone here.

#156 1 year ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Also I found your bull shit thread you started “is Toy Story manly enough”

well, don't leave us hanging @jimwe5t... Is it?!?

i want to know if TS lives up to the expectations of someone who's had 7% of his posts moderated, 1/3rd of the topics he's started closed, and 60% more downvotes than upvotes, all on a pinball forum. Though, you might be a tough critic, cuz that sounds pretty manly.

#157 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Yup, I saw the photo. He posted a picture of a small lineup of games saying it was his collection. I specifically remember seeing a DI LE and a BM66. The games had overseas single-slot coin doors. He then realized his mistake and went back and cropped the coin doors out of the photo and reposted it. He has since denied ever having posted the original photo, but him being a complete fraud should not come as a surprise to anyone here.

He wouldn't even talk about any of the pins he owned because of the excuse he made below:

"You guys will be relentless, even though my line up is awesome. I will be ridiculed some how over and over….I must keep up my integrity with some mystique…"

Then he posted the photo of someone else's pins overseas, subsequently cropped the doors like you said and still gaslights the facts.

Worried about being ridiculed somehow even though his lineup is "awesome". This just in, nobody cares Cornelius! Just pathetic.

#158 1 year ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

well, don't leave us hanging jimwe5t... Is it?!?
i want to know if TS lives up to the expectations of someone who's had 7% of his posts moderated, 1/3rd of the topics he's started closed, and 60% more downvotes than upvotes, all on a pinball forum. Though, you might be a tough critic, cuz that sounds pretty manly.

I think he works for JJP.

#159 1 year ago

I'll get the pitchforks.. who has gas and a lighter?

#160 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

I get the pitchforks.. who has gas and a lighter?

I've got the Garden Weasel!

20221018_191252 (resized).jpg20221018_191252 (resized).jpg
#161 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I think he works for JJP.

C34ABD7F-EDAD-4E69-B62F-BD86BD7ACEDD (resized).pngC34ABD7F-EDAD-4E69-B62F-BD86BD7ACEDD (resized).png
#162 1 year ago

This only costs 5.1 Mandalorean toppers, guys, or 5.1MTs in the parlance of our times. Still no takers?

#163 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

This only costs 5.1 Mandalorean toppers, guys, or 5.1MTs in the parlance of our times. Still no takers?

If either were offered to me for free, I would take the Mando topper.......

#164 1 year ago

You can practically hear the procurement staff at JJP ordering Pirates parts right now.

#165 1 year ago

Sounds like the price is still too high. Most likely people who were excited about this have already got it. Now it’ll be a value decision.

#166 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Starts here. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out/page/42#post-7061095

jimwe5t couldn't you just share a screenshot of your edit history on this post: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out/page/42#post-7061061 and easily disprove his claim?

#167 1 year ago

Man, I joked on this game because of the price but I couldn’t play it enough tonight at Expo. It’s really a blast and going back and forth between this and GnR there’s really no comparison.
While the theme choice is rough, it’s a really good game to shoot and for the right price the value is there.

1 week later
#168 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

People are getting pretty hung up on a B+ rating when they have always given high grades even before the flipping out business. Looks like toy story is below the middle or average vs other games they reviewed.
[quoted image]

Where can I find this list? Thanks!

#169 1 year ago
Quoted from zhu808:

Where can I find this list? Thanks!

SDTM ratings are found here: https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/pinball-reviews

#170 1 year ago

Delt has a point, this comes with the territory of doing business...Let's call a Turd a Turd and move on.

I'm sure lesson will be learned, better to not sell on Pinside, especially if you run a shop; just put it in showroom and sell as trade-in

#171 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Delt has a point, this comes with the territory of doing business...Let's call a Turd a Turd and move on.
I'm sure lesson will be learned, better to not sell on Pinside, especially if you run a shop; just put it in showroom and sell as trade-in

I don’t own a shop. Nor am I a distributor.

#172 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Delt is an incessant flipper, is currently trying to flip a James Bond LE that hasn’t even been made, and trashes games like he is THE authority on every pin that comes out.

It’s crazy that he wants to come on here and trash Greg for trying to sell a pin Greg owned, enjoyed, and decided to sell. Fuck that guy.

#173 1 year ago

I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet? I thought the market for this pin would be around $10K ?

#174 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet? I thought the market for this pin would be around $10K ?

I am close to pulling the trigger on one at 9,500, but may get a CE around 11,500-12,000.

#175 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Nah. There are two others just sitting at this price point. The market is soft as hell, however.

#176 1 year ago

I don’t own a shop. Nor am I a distributor.

And you want us to believe you don't get any preferential treatment vs any other customer of FnO?

Ohhhkkkkay

#177 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

And you want us to believe you don't get any preferential treatment vs any other customer of FnO?
Ohhhkkkkay

Why does that matter?

#178 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Nah. There are two others just sitting at this price point. The market is soft as hell, however.

I'm not sure why $10,200 is a magic number. With 3 machines not moving at this price, all barely touched, the floor is clearly lower.

#179 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I'm not sure why $10,200 is a magic number. With 3 machines not moving at this price, all barely touched, the floor is clearly lower.

Dealer cost. Glwts bump

#180 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I’m confident in these getting down around 9-9.5k so hopefully jjp takes note and adjusts their thinking. CEs are sitting at 13-15k nib and still not moving. They over valued and underperformed on this one.

#181 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:I'm not sure why $10,200 is a magic number.

Yikes...

If only JJP had made a pinball machine based on the Toy Story movies instead of just the dark carnival part of Toy Story 4. So bizarre...

#182 1 year ago
542F98E1-A36A-4CB1-A7DC-1370C628B0CA (resized).jpeg542F98E1-A36A-4CB1-A7DC-1370C628B0CA (resized).jpeg
#183 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I am close to pulling the trigger on one at 9,500, but may get a CE around 11,500-12,000.

GnR LEs are going around 9-9.5

This game has wayyyyyy less than that. I would consider 8.

#184 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:And you want us to believe you don't get any preferential treatment vs any other customer of FnO?
Ohhhkkkkay

I responded to what the guy said.

#185 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Why does that matter?

Because he wants to be treated like there is no association between them -- which we all know is BS

#186 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Because he wants to be treated like there is no association between them -- which we all know is BS

That’s exactly right. That’s why I do videos with zach and…….he’s may best friend. Complete disassociation. Trying to hide it all!!!!
I don’t get people like you. I really don’t. I don’t come at you. I don’t fuck with what you do. (Or any one else) I’m trying to sell a game. I’m not lying to people why I’m selling it, not trying to gouge people or take advantage of them. What does it matter in any regard if my friend is a distributor? If he had the ability to give it to me for 5k, what the fuck does it matter? If he gave it to me free, what the fuck does it matter? I’m selling a game. I don’t bash people in this hobby. I don’t attack and talk shit about others.
I bring content for free to people. I try to expand and grow this hobby as much as I can. Pour money into it, pour my time into a hobby I love. And we did this before Zach sold games. So don’t give me shit about how we do SDTM to sell games.
I just don’t get why you or people like Delt feel the need to express your voice in such a negative condescending way when it’s completely not relevant.

#187 1 year ago

That’s exactly right. That’s why I do videos with zach and…….he’s may best friend. Complete disassociation. Trying to hide it all!!!!
I don’t get people like you. I really don’t. I don’t come at you. I don’t fuck with what you do. (Or any one else) I’m trying to sell a game. I’m not lying to people why I’m selling it, not trying to gouge people or take advantage of them. What does it matter in any regard if my friend is a distributor? If he had the ability to give it to me for 5k, what the fuck does it matter? I’m selling a game. I don’t bash people in this hobby. I don’t attack and talk shit about others.
I bring content for free to people. I try to expand and grow this hobby as much as I can. Pour money into it, pour my time into a hobby I love. And we did this before Zach sold games. So don’t give me shit about how we do SDTM to sell games.
I just don’t get why you or people like Delt feel the need to express your voice in such a negative condescending way when it’s completely not relevant.

I for one am sorry you are dealing with this bullshit. Thank you for all the free content you guys provide, I enjoy it.

There be dragons in here... it's safe for them to act like a child.

#188 1 year ago

I don’t get people like you. I really don’t. I don’t come at you. I don’t fuck with what you do. (Or any one else) I’m trying to sell a game.

Did you see me come at you for your sale ad? No
Did you see me come at you for your videos? No
Did you see me even address you in anyway? No

I commented on a lame ass attempt by you to discredit someone over minutia you know doesn't change what was said. Don't like having that called out? Don't make such pathetic attempts at deflecting away from the actual point of dsmoke's post.

it's like you expect some special treatment for all that stuff you outlined? Please spare us with the always doing us a favor bit...

#189 1 year ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

I for one am sorry you are dealing with this bullshit. Thank you for all the free content you guys provide, I enjoy it.
There be dragons in here... it's safe for them to act like a child.

Right.
I really enjoy the sdtm content.
All whiners or haters should do a lot better, before even opening their mouth and then still not complain.

#190 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

it's like you expect some special treatment for all that stuff you outlined? Please spare us with the always doing us a favor bit...

They are doing us a favor, providing enjoyable content for free.
Hats of for that.

#191 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Eh, I think you missed the point guy. He isn't asking for special treatment. He just wants to sell a game.

#192 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I commented on a lame ass attempt by you to discredit someone over minutia you know doesn't change what was said. Don't like having that called out? Don't make such pathetic attempts at deflecting away from the actual point of dsmoke's post.

Please explain how I was discrediting him? I corrected his comment. He was wrong in what he said. I wasn’t rude to him.

#193 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

And please don’t be concerned about discrediting any one as you attempted to do so by making the correlation between me being friends with a distributor and the correction I made to the incorrect post. To be honest I could have completely asked Zach to sell it for me so I didn’t take all the shit. But that to me felt deceitful. That would be me trying to hide something. So I posted my game. MY GAME. But it seems like you’re advocating for what the guy posted and I should have went the other route.
Also please reference you trying to once again discredit me….for what ever reason, in saying I get special treatment from Zach! What bearing that has on the correction I made or me selling my game I don’t know!

#194 1 year ago

pinside has gotten so fucking lame, Same old Db’s saying the same old negative shit. GLWS

#195 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

He isn't asking for special treatment

Then why bring all that stuff up as material to anything? It's a means to ask for consideration for... It's a "I do all this stuff and this is what I get" plea.. subconsciously or not.

Whatever.. I'm done. Greg felt he needed to PM over it. I've said my peace... we know the relationship, I only spoke up in what I felt was a disingenuous effort to discredit a comment. You can agree or not.

#196 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Then why bring all that stuff up as material to anything? It's a means to ask for consideration for... It's a "I do all this stuff and this is what I get" plea.. subconsciously or not.
Whatever.. I'm done. Greg felt he needed to PM over it. I've said my peace... we know the relationship, I only spoke up in what I felt was a disingenuous effort to discredit a comment. You can agree or not.

You’re right I PMd you. More of trying to discredit me? I didn’t say anything derogative? Or attack you in that PM. I asked you to call me if you wanted to have a conversation. I’m not a person that sits on the internet going back and fourth all day. I have a life and a family. I don’t have time for that. Pinside is not some game to me or a way for me to feel bold and have a voice. If you truly want to discuss your issues with me you know how to contact me.

#197 1 year ago

Flynn, you own a Tron…. Bone has one on his wishlist. How about you make him a deal on your Tron, once he sells the TS4 and you guys kiss and get along. Jk. Good luck on the sale bump

#198 1 year ago

Ugh. Somebody please buy this game just to get this dumpster fire of a thread closed off.

Free with sale:. Dubious honor of owning the Greg Bone Drama TSLE.

One of one.

#199 1 year ago

Don't make things personal. Bone's a good dude.

#200 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next sdtm episode talking about the deal of the week.

Please zack, make this game dotw. Please

Seriously though, the guy is just trying to sell a game at the current market rate, along with a ton of others in the same boat. He isn’t in love with it. Just let the ad be.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
$ 16.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-toy-story-4-le-21/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.