A05A6971-4E18-45F3-A93F-DFF6C7FB1BDC.gif
you-dont-know-me-rick-and-morty.gif
MANNy7 (resized).jpg
Manny5 (resized).png
FE4063E2-D182-48F7-B10D-6815DAC3D4DE.gif
math.gif
TS42 (resized).jpeg
TS43 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manny10.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Toy Story 4 (LE)

Added: 2022-08-20 04:50:13 UTC
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

#30 1 year ago

No tactics at all. You trade in your game towards the machine . When the game is 2 weeks away from delivery you pay the remainder. The value of the trade is given to you ahead of time and based on current market value and the condition of the machine at the time of the trade in. Nothing hidden , weird or secret. I am pretty sure that I could perhaps have written it more clearly. If the deal does not sound good, than nobody is forcing you to do it. Also, there are tax benefits to trading in a machine towards another vs paying straight cash or trading in later.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

#33 1 year ago

Palmer, I have never dealt with you, and there is no shady shit at all. You do not know me, so you do not have the right to judge me or speak negatively about me. I have sold over 600 machines. The issue with that customer was both people overreacting, and im not pointing fingers. It has been resolved for quite some time. I would very much appreciate it if those that have no clue about me kept to themselves.
Also, Smith1369 is my business partner. It is not the same account, but it is the same business, and same inventory of coarse. We give a 14 day trial period to make sure that our customers are happy, and if not they get 100% towards another machine. WE also guarantee 85% or more of the purchase price in trade in credit for a year, and 75% or more for 5 years, and offer a large selection of machines. There are no secrets or tricks being played.
Our showroom, hourly arcade (75 - 100 pins at all times), pinball mod store, home video game store, and Esports arena will be open in the coming months. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I do not speak negatively of others, especially not of those people that I do not know, so I would very much appreciate the same courtesy and respect. A very large percentage of my customers are repeat customers. I am very proud of that ratio, and I do put a lot of effort into it customer service.
Manny
215-840-3147

#34 1 year ago

Yoke2una, my Elvira is not stock, it ha about $700 in mods, and I explained to you that it was over retail and that I paid nearly $800 to bring it in from California. Also, at the time that I quoted you $5000 for your turtles, there were about 4 of them either modded the same or modded more heavily than yours that were being offered for sale between $5200 and $5400, so I absolutely believe offering $5000 in that case was extremely generous, but thank you for providing a nice example of how I price preowned machines.

#38 1 year ago

Yokowhatever , Apologies for a simple error, relax man, nobody is pointing a gun at you. You seem to have some pretty bad personal issues if you are going to attack someone like that that you do not know. If you think offering $5000 in trade in value for a game that was selling for $5200 and $5400 on the marketplace is not enough, then you do not have a clue about what you are discussing.

#40 1 year ago

Yoko2una, you are way to hostile towards me to not have a beef for some reason or another. Either way, you are completely wrong about me, and anyone that judges someone that they do not know as harshly as you do is simply not worth the time and effort to convince otherwise. I have done nothing to you, nor have I done anything to the people that are bashing me here for no reason at all. You have a good weekend, and for the good of god; try to relax or get some sleep or something!!

#46 1 year ago

First of all, why in the world am I getting ripped here for offering a game at cost or slightly below cost that is new in the box, and the only stipulation is that you use a trade in as your security deposit ? How can that be offensive to anyone if the trade in pricing is given to you prior to the deal occurring? The buyer has the right to say yes or no; the same thing as any purchase they make.
If you look at the marketplace today, there is a very nicely modded Turtles pro being offered at $5800 with about $800 in mods on it, and there is a big fat OBO next the the price. Over the past 2-3 weeks there have been a lot more, and if you look in the archive you will see several in the mid 5000s with OBO next to them. When taking a trade in, being that most of the time you need to shop the game, add LEDs and lights , and guarantee the game, it is obviously not very smart as a business to pay what the games are selling for shipped and error free.
If you look at the marketplace today for Elvira , you will see one very similar to mine listed at 12500. Being that I told the person that asked about the Elvira game that it was expensive due to my having recently paid Beltman almost $800 to ship the game to me, and that I also told the customer that it was expensive ; I do not understand where the problem is . There are games that I bring in that I also overpay for because I take the risk that the price will continue to increase. This is my business. I informed the buyer that I bought the game at a high price to put it into my showroom when it opens, but if he wanted it, I could sell the game at the stated price. Complete transparency was given. I did nothing wrong, and surely did not deserve to get bashed over a trade proposal. Just because a buyer does not get the deal that they want does not give them the right to bitch about it. If you do not like a price, move on. I have an inventory of over 60 machines. I offer my customers perks as well. This offer for Toy Story is to bring in more trades so that I do not have to travel all over the country to find them. Over the past week; my partner and I have traveled through 11 states, and it is very tiring. I do understand that you can not make everyone happy all of the time, but I do try to be ethical with everything that I do, and I am fair. The only people complaining are people that do not know me, and people that are competitors of mine. That is the truth. I will offer deals like this quite often in the future. The response has been great actually, and I am nicely surprised by the results in less than 1 day. Elvira is on of the games that is in most demand right now, so that price is really not crazy, especially when I paid over retail, and paid almost $900 for freight. It is the buyers decision once given the pricing on wether or not he/she likes the deal, just like it is with any other vendor. I honestly can not see the problem here. Three are obviously many Turtles games being sold in the low 5000s even today, and like Led Zeppelin pro; I do not see that game increasing in value anytime soon. If anyone has any questions regarding this offer, or any future offer; please just call me and ask, and I will. be happy to explain it to you.
This is my business, and how I make my income. I will soon be opening a very nice showroom, hourly arcade, and mod store, and I will do the pinball business a solid by doing so, because I will do it right. Pinball fans will be very happy to have the showroom within driving distance, and we will hold tournaments, leagues, and other pinball events that will make everyone involved very happy.
Please call if you have any concerns or questions
Manny
215-840-3147

#47 1 year ago

By the way, I recently was offered a premium turtles with a ton of mods for $7000, and I purchased that one as well. Both the pro and premium that I purchased for around $5200 and $7000 have sold, and have very happy homes .

#63 1 year ago

Wow, first of all. my partner has his own account. I do not have 2 accounts.
you can ask the guy that purchased Taxi ; we resolved the issue amicably. I asked him what would make him happy, and then I made that happen. I have never ripped anyone off, and all I see are sour competitors upset about others doing business. My return policies are the best around, and regarding the Taxi situation; I stated earlier in this thread that both parties lost their cool. I did not point fingers. I do not have a history of ripping anyone off on games . John and I resolved our dispute months ago.
I do not talk bad about anyone . Its pretty sad when people have to result to bashing someone they do not know and making things up. I agree that you cant make everyone happy all of the time, but I have never said no to a customer that had an issue that occurred during transit that came up out of the blue.
I can not believe all of this BS I got for simply offering the best deal out there for a NIB Toy Story 4.

On a good note, our showroom should be open by the end of September in the Philadelphia area !!! yay.....
Once again, if anyone has any real questions regarding the deal for the Toy Story 4; I would be happy to explain it over the phone, and if anyone is unhappy about a previous deal as well, please let me know about it and I will help you with the issue. I do not turn my back on customers, but if I am not told about an issue, than its not my fault if nothing is done about it.

I do not have slimy ways, everything I do is transparent, and explained before the deal is done with the customer. I answer my phone, and return calls that I miss within an hour or 2. I am very approachable, and do not lie to my customers about anything. It is very unfair to be judged by people that do not know me, and have never dealt with me. Surely all of the negative checks given on this thread were not deserved by me, so looking at any rating that is attached to them is ridiculous and skewed. All I did was offer a good deal on a new machine. Nothing else.

Manny
Lights Out Pinball
215-840-3147

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manny10.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-toy-story-4-le-12?tu=manny10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.