(142 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

493e7462-89fa-45fb-bd4e-104b3b72f160_text.gif
0E6663FC-2CC7-4AF7-A3B1-5A285D755912 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20220807-162144_Chrome (resized).jpg
D53B41F8-4176-4C7D-ACDE-F5ED89BE388F (resized).jpeg
8DF4D160-1A1A-43DD-BAC3-AC575E42CFCF (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - pre-order spot

For sale:Toy Story 4 (CE) ***($1000 off MSRP)***

Added: 2022-07-30 21:54:22 UTC • Ended: August 14th, 2022
Condition: Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only)

Price

$ 14,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Toy Story 4 Collector’s Edition for sale for $1,000 below MSRP. My loss is your gain. Deposit of $1,000 due now and remainder of payment ($13,000+ shipping) will be due when game is built this fall. That’s a $1,000 savings and the best deal by far on any CE out there right now.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are danczaz's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to danczaz's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

USA, US, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.95
$ 35.00
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 53.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

#2 1 year ago

Great price if looking for one.

#5 1 year ago

Get some buzz going on this for sale thread…

#6 1 year ago

If you listen to the buyers of this game, its the best. Not sure why this has not sold yet.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from mr9865:

If you listen to the buyers of this game, its the best. Not sure why this has not sold yet.

Buyers of wildly expensive games that they buy sight unseen are usually upbeat. Fortunately, there are some honest people...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out/page/41#post-7059620

I'm sure this game will find a market, but it's arguably much less than the community was expecting.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from danczaz:

25k by Christmas!

You could say -> to infinity and beyond!

#11 1 year ago

I just love that the flippers are going to be stuck on this title.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

I just love that the flippers are going to be stuck on this title.

Is 2k really stuck in grand scheme of things… and all recent CE’s, Stern LE’s these will go up from MSRP eventually… less people that buy now the better!

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from danczaz:

25k by Christmas!

10k by Christmas!

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Is 2k really stuck in grand scheme of things… and all recent CE’s, Stern LE’s these will go up from MSRP eventually… less people that buy now the better!

Guess You just have to find the bottom number if it will eventually rise??? Doesn't seem to be $14K.

Problem is if You buy it and wait do You have tax and shipping?

#15 1 year ago

What’s funny is that if JJP had added a $200 toy to the CE, like a moving Slinky Dog or a crane, those CE’s would be north of $20k already.

Penny wise, pound foolish.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

What’s funny is that if JJP had added a $200 toy to the CE, like a moving Slinky Dog or a crane, those CE’s would be north of $20k already.

JJP doesn’t care. They sold through to Distro’s all their CE’s. It’s going to be the distro’s who will feel this pain as they sit on $15k CE’s that nobody wants.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

In the history of pinball there’s never Been a “$200 toy” included in a pinball machine.

If Pinside ran a pinball company they’d be tits up in a week.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

In the history of pinball there’s never Been a “$200 toy” included in a pinball machine.

Make it $2000 or $20. My point still stands. I thought it was clear.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

JJP doesn’t care. They sold through to Distro’s all their CE’s. It’s going to be the distro’s who will feel this pain as they sit on $15k CE’s that nobody wants.

I think they will start to care if distributors can't move these games at current prices, then distributors will stop buying their games in the future.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

I think they will start to care if distributors can't move these games at current prices, then distributors will stop buying their games in the future.

8DF4D160-1A1A-43DD-BAC3-AC575E42CFCF (resized).jpeg8DF4D160-1A1A-43DD-BAC3-AC575E42CFCF (resized).jpeg
#21 1 year ago

14k now or 15k later direct to a distributor... wait too long and you'll be paying $20k... Got a feeling there will be great opportunity for the mod community on this one too!

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just like JJP has been time and time again.

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from danczaz:

14k now or 15k later direct to a distributor... wait too long and you'll be paying $20k... Got a feeling there will be great opportunity for the mod community on this one too!

Auto manufacturers do rebates when the market is not good for their vehicle or ZERO percent financing. Maybe a $2000 rebate on TS4?

#24 1 year ago

These will sell out eventually and cost more than MSRP. They always do. Some take longer than others

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

These will sell out eventually and cost more than MSRP. They always do. Some take longer than others

I'll put up $100 bet in 90 days these won't be bringing MSRP. Too many good games being made and plenty of inventory out there.

You can buy a Wonka LE for $10,500 modded and it appears to be a well liked game.

Look at what's happened to DP and Godzilla Premium pricing. There's plenty of availability out there of games that are desired.

JJP missed the crazy pricing by a year.

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from sepins:

I'll put up $100 bet in 90 days these won't be bringing MSRP. Too many good games being made and plenty of inventory out there.

Who's talking 90 days?

It took years for POTC to become POTC.

Everybody hated it when it came out, nobody wanted one, and JJP didn't want to make them because it was such a fiasco. Remember the years-long butthurt of people upset the "trispinner" and "moving chest" were removed, because they were unreliable and expensive?

I think that's what he's getting at, not that in 3 months people are suddenly gonna be paying $20K for Toy Storys.

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from sepins:

You can buy a Wonka LE for $10,500 modded and it appears to be a well liked game.
Look at what's happened to DP and Godzilla Premium pricing. There's plenty of availability out there of games that are desired.
JJP missed the crazy pricing by a year.

They won’t be done making these in 3 months… need a little time before they go back up in price!

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from danczaz:

They won’t be done making these in 3 months… need a little time before they go back up in price!

If you are so sure then why are you selling yours for a discount?

#29 1 year ago

Every game will cost more than new with enough time. Inflation guarantees that.

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

If you are so sure then why are you selling yours for a discount?

Quoted from danczaz:

Cuz he is pitching someone a great investment opportunity here, buy it at 14 and go up to 20 when production ends

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Cuz he is pitching someone a great investment opportunity here, buy it at 14 and go up to 20 when production ends

Think You might be better taking the money and buying Apple stock.

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Only time will tell!

If Apple stock will go up???

#34 1 year ago

Bump

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

I’m not sure that’s true.

My distro was only having to buy “confirmed orders” for the CE. Many people dropped off of his list/allotment.

Betson dropped out altogether.

Wouldn’t be surprised if just like Wonka, JJP will be sitting on some CEs for years or not build them altogether.

Remember, they aren’t built yet.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from sepins:

If Apple stock will go up???

Lol. No doubt, sell all pins and buy Apple, Microsoft, Google and Amazon. Especially if we get a pullback.

Then buy your old pins back plus another batch with the profits in 3 yrs.

Keep a few to play in the meantime. Lol

#38 1 year ago

Ready to take bets on this pretty soon I think… and as a bonus It would mean I’m betting on the Build Back Better / Inflation Reduction Act to crush it!

D53B41F8-4176-4C7D-ACDE-F5ED89BE388F (resized).jpegD53B41F8-4176-4C7D-ACDE-F5ED89BE388F (resized).jpeg
#39 1 year ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Ready to take bets on this pretty soon I think… and as a bonus It would mean I’m betting on the Build Back Better / Inflation Reduction Act to crush it![quoted image]

The poll You added is really helping You get your price?

The interesting thing is You never buy newer games nor do You flip games.

Seems like the first time You tried it You got stung.

I just sold Rush LE and Mando LE. I pre-ordered as I thought they would be awesome and I'd sell a couple of games and make room.

They came and I never opened boxes and sold them after watching stream. Just not my kind of games. I sold cheap!

Your biggest issue is how many are going to be on the market when JJP starts to produce them? There are 11 on Pinside now.

#40 1 year ago

Just bc the OP brought it up via a poll I’ll mention this……

Only an absolute fool (or distributors, or better yet a distributor that acts like they’re an enthusiast but is just trying to sell you on it) could think this game will be over 15k after august 23.

To be fair - I’m sure outfits like Flip in Out truly just want to ensure they get these games out the door and not be stuck at the bare minimum bc it’s clear this game is a flop bc they stripped it out and then raised the price. Can’t do that and thankfully the community said hell no.

Only report the facts right? Fact is that LEs are sitting and CEs can’t even go out the door at a discount. Look at this ad and others to prove that. Don’t believe the shill BS. It’s fake news pinball.

And no this isn’t a great opportunity to buy someone else’s mistake and no this isn’t pirates either. The value on pirates went up bc it’s loaded AND very limited. Fact.

Any shill want to put their money where their lying mouth is - I’ll bet 1k this game is not over 15k for sure by next August. Ice - you can hold the money while we wait haha!

This community deserves better than this cash grab and I’m so glad to see the market has spoken. Rise up.

#41 1 year ago

I will put up 1k as well! Rise up!

Quoted from delt31:

Only an absolute fool (or distributors, or better yet a distributor that acts like they’re an enthusiast but is just trying to sell you on it) thinks this game will be over 15k after august 23.
This game is an absolute flop bc they stripped it out and then raised the price. Can’t do that and thankfully the community said hell no.
Only report the facts right? Fact is that LEs are sitting and CEs can’t even go out the door at a discount. Look at this ad and others to prove that. Don’t believe the shill BS.
And no this isn’t a great opportunity to buy someone else’s mistake and no this isn’t pirates either. The value on pirates went up bc it’s loaded AND very limited. Fact.
Any shill want to put their money where their lying mouth is - I’ll bet 1k this game is not over 15k for sure by next August. Ice - you can hold the money while we wait haha!
This community deserves better than this cash grab and I’m so glad to see the market has spoken. Rise up.

#42 1 year ago

Cointaker still has Beatles Diamond and Platinum editions for sale even tho they were made 4 years ago, the point is the price is still too darn high ($15K for Platinum, $24K for Diamond).

I am going to mangle an expression, but "there is just no there there."

by which I mean the games exist but they are just not seen as that valuable at this time and place. I see TS4 CE as a big time price, and only if you were a ride or die TS4 fan and you said take my money I'll buy it. But if you are just a casual TS4 fan or if you just want to get value, you would just take the LE for example because the gold sparkles and cake topper don't add up to $3K. Just like the Diamond edition of Beatles don't add up to $24K, it's manufactured it's not authentic.

I used to look at Stern LE and compare to a premium and say well, I am getting a shaker and side rails and maybe better speakers and invisiglass and say that all adds up to $1200 (or whatever number) and then the up to the LE was $2K and I would say that might be worth it or not. But now I see the LE Stern advertised for $17K and I can get a premium for $9K there is just no there there for me to pay almost double just because it's an LE.

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from sepins:The poll You added is really helping You get your price?

No such thing as bad press!

#44 1 year ago

Hosted a pinball party last night and toy story had the biggest gravitational pull for everyone.

Too early to rate it for me. I need to put at least 500 plays on a game before rating. First 25 games or so have been quite enjoyable.

#45 1 year ago

I’m just amazed by the pretzel logic to forecast an increase in value while at the same time trying to get rid of it offering a discount.

For an item that doesn’t even exist yet!

It’s bizarre.

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from sepins:

... I just sold Rush LE ...

"Bad move human."

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

"Bad move human."

No room at My Florida home. Have TBL coming in a couple of weeks and then I'm actually full again.

Biggest issue is the extra game I have taking up space is a GZLE NIB I just can't let go of. Playing the Premium every day and it is so awesome.

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Only an absolute fool (or distributors, or better yet a distributor that acts like they’re an enthusiast but is just trying to sell you on it) could think this game will be over 15k after august 23.
To be fair - I’m sure outfits like Flip in Out truly just want to ensure they get these games out the door and not be stuck at the bare minimum bc it’s clear this game is a flop bc they stripped it out and then raised the price. Can’t do that and thankfully the community said hell no.
Only report the facts right? Fact is that LEs are sitting and CEs can’t even go out the door at a discount. Look at this ad and others to prove that. Don’t believe the shill BS. It’s fake news pinball.

Nobody really believes this game will maintain its value Delt.

The real question would be if we set a betting line on the over/under, what would
the number be by next August?

Throwing in a little overall market downturn adjustment I’d put the CE at $12,200 by next August.

Maybe somebody would be the bookie here, that would be fun!

The only thing that gave a JJP CE some higher value was the “limited” nature. Even though nobody cared about POTC originally and that CE was 200. They couldn’t sell through 500 Wonkas.

Then GNR at $12,500 and 500CEs. Now they are fetching $15k OBO and I love that pin.

You make 1,000 TS4CEs, a much lesser title based on the one movie, and price it at $15k?

I think it was a combination of money grab greed and arrogance that is leaving a nasty taste in folks mouths.

Was it an innocent “misread” of the market? Maybe some of that but did no one in the room speak up? I heard otherwise, the arrogance with some distros was at another level.

500 should be the max number. They didn’t “get away” with anything. Said it at the announcement, no way they sold through 1,000 CEs. NO WAY

At the end of the day THE MARKET SPEAKS

#49 1 year ago

Doesn’t mean TS4 isn’t fun. Looks really good.

And for Stern, 1,000 LEs are too many in the long run.

There are a shit ton of Rush LEs always sitting in just the Pinside “marketplace”

Too many, too high of a price as well, but closer to reality right now.

I’m sure we can pick one up later, cheaper

#50 1 year ago

I don’t think it’s the game play that turns people off, it’s the price and it being a TS4 instead of TS. A 6k JP pro is fun as well and 1/2 the price. I don’t think anyone will walk away from the game and say this was 12k or 15k well spent.

Quoted from Vitty:

Hosted a pinball party last night and toy story had the biggest gravitational pull for everyone.
Too early to rate it for me. I need to put at least 500 plays on a game before rating. First 25 games or so have been quite enjoyable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-toy-story-4-ce-5?hl=pbman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.