6E6AC2A2-E6D3-4DB6-AF1C-F06FD81CCBA6 (resized).jpeg
B2C0D6D0-A262-49B8-A811-2065E9F1D499 (resized).jpeg
7B6C68F2-949F-4731-837C-1C6C9B912714.jpeg
TROLL_definition (resized).jpg
0E6BCF45-B320-4746-B7CD-8D023F5F54BA (resized).jpeg
43C9AE95-7E4A-47D1-AE18-997C68D692AB (resized).png
laugh.gif
2539433-2642583531-24674.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Toy Story 4 (CE)

Added: 2022-06-15 15:37:30 UTC • Ended: June 23rd, 2022
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 20,000

Open for offers

Game is expected to come late fall
Will sell but open to trades
Pirates of Caribbean (Le)
Pirates of Caribbean (Ce) I will add cash
Ac/dc (Le BIB or LTBR) Cash my way

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Dee55's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Dee55's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Dublin, GA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 53.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

#2 1 year ago

Stay Classy

#3 1 year ago

Good luck with that. May as well crack it open and invite the neighborhood kids over.

#4 1 year ago

Too cheap!

#5 1 year ago

cash to you plus BIB? LOL

#7 1 year ago

Why is it always the new guys here?

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Because Pinside doesn't do a damn thing to deter it. Good "community" we have here, all tied with our passion for pinball, and definitely not consisting of slimy opportunists kicking down the door trying to make a quick buck off you and scram.

"Our large and thriving community is comprised of an incredibly diverse group of players, collectors, repair gurus, mod-makers, vendors, distributors, restorers, and all-around enthusiasts that have one thing in common: a passion and love for the silver ball."

#9 1 year ago

Lol

#10 1 year ago

2539433-2642583531-24674.gif2539433-2642583531-24674.gif

#11 1 year ago

PM sent!

#12 1 year ago

20k good look after that dumpster fire of a reveal, even disappointed my kids!

#13 1 year ago

I honestly don’t think you could sell this for msrp

#14 1 year ago

Selling because he needs space

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Because most guys, unlike the only person who upvoted the OP, are smart/sneaky and use alt accounts to post their flips.

#16 1 year ago

Are these flippers gonna get caught this time with $2500 non-refundable deposits???

#17 1 year ago

I can't speak to the success of the flippers, but I can guarantee one thing, CE's aint going up in price!
How do i know? Because I bought one! I always lose money on pinball, always.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I can't speak to the success of the flippers, but I can guarantee one thing, CE's aint going up in price!

Let's end that streak right now! I'll give you $15,001

#19 1 year ago

HAHAHAHA

#20 1 year ago

There are clearly distributors out there that allow flipping. My distributor tells everyone up front that its not gonna happen before the game is delivered. My guess is JJP has hit the ceiling and most flippers won't make a profit on this game.

#21 1 year ago

What a fool - there are distributors out there with them and they’re calling around on their list. I had two of them already reach out to me at MSRP and I passed obviously. Game is a joke for 15k. No real custom mech or sculps but cake topppers.

At 1000 available, this market is going to be flooded soon. You’re an absolute fool if you pay a penny over MSRP for this game. Just hold off, let the market get flooded as these things don't ship until the fall and then buy then if you need the CE or wait a year and get an LE at 10k or less. The LE actually, imo, looks better art wise than the CE.

#23 1 year ago

Seriously, if the distributors and/or JJP would say "no transfers on deposit spots. Period, end of story" this shit would at least be tamed a little bit. The flippers would at least be forced to wait and take posession of their machine before gouging actual pinball enthusiasts.

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

What a fool - there are distributors out there with them and they’re calling around on their list. I had two of them already reach out to me at MSRP and I passed obviously. Game is a joke for 15k. Not even one custom mech or sculp.
At 1k available, this market is going to be flooded soon. You’re an absolute fool if you pay a penny over MSRP for this game. Might be best to hold off, let the market get flooded and then buy then or wait a year and get an LE at 10k or less. The LE actually, imo, looks better art wise than the CE.

Totally agree on the art package. Its crazy that JJP picked Red again for the CE...my guess is you'll see sub $10K LE's selling on the market place in a few months and the CE's won't be much higher as its the exact same game play. JJP should have added a mech or something to the CE's as nobody gives two shits about the additional CE call outs since nobody has a clue who the actor was.

#25 1 year ago

Naw, Ill just play this looks about the same to me.

43C9AE95-7E4A-47D1-AE18-997C68D692AB (resized).png43C9AE95-7E4A-47D1-AE18-997C68D692AB (resized).png
#26 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

JJP should have added a mech or something to the CE's as nobody gives two shits about the additional CE call outs since nobody has a clue who the actor was.

I’ll be damned if I’m going to sit here and listen to you slam Annie Potts - who was once like one-seventh of the cast of Designing Women in the eighties! Show some respect! Haha

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Totally agree on the art package. Its crazy that JJP picked Red again for the CE...my guess is you'll see sub $10K LE's selling on the market place in a few months and the CE's won't be much higher as its the exact same game play. JJP should have added a mech or something to the CE's as nobody gives two shits about the additional CE call outs since nobody has a clue who the actor was.

Terrible release. A joke.

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Because Pinside doesn't do a damn thing to deter it. Good "community" we have here, all tied with our passion for pinball, and definitely not consisting of slimy opportunists kicking down the door trying to make a quick buck off you and scram.

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy at inflated prices. Unfortunately, some people do end up buying, so the cycle continues. If nobody was buying, then flippers wouldn't see it as an opportunity. After all, they don't want to get stuck holding the bag.

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy at inflated prices. Unfortunately, some people do end up buying, so the cycle continues. If nobody was buying, then flippers wouldn't see it as an opportunity. After all, they don't want to get stuck holding the bag.

Unfortunately this is true with the new blood with deep pockets getting into the hobby the past few years.

Problem I have is the OP has exactly two posts on here - both hocking pins. It would be nice in the future if a poster have a certain amount of forum activity or been here for awhile before selling/flipping stuff. Works good on a few forums I'm on.

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

[quoted image]

I would much much rather have a my little pony game than TS4. That would actually be interesting in a so ridiculous that it’s actually hilarious and campy sort of way

#32 1 year ago

Looking forward to you selling it at a loss later in the year.

#33 1 year ago

This is no way to get back your Non-refundable deposit.

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

I’ll be damned if I’m going to sit here and listen to you slam Annie Potts - who was once like one-seventh of the cast of Designing Women in the eighties! Show some respect! Haha

Don’t forget, probably more recognizable for her role as Jeanine in the original Ghostbusters movies.

#35 1 year ago

Good luck with your sale. Toy story 4 is a dream theme..... for.... shit. Not sure for whom.

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

it's the risk they take buying to flip, I say let them get stuck with them... then the rest of us real hobbyists will have a shot at a new game without having to be scalped on every new release.

#37 1 year ago

a) JJP should have just charged $20k to begin with. Clearly leaving money on the table here.

b) The JJP CE’s should be called SE’s (scalper editions)

#38 1 year ago
0E6BCF45-B320-4746-B7CD-8D023F5F54BA (resized).jpeg0E6BCF45-B320-4746-B7CD-8D023F5F54BA (resized).jpeg
#39 1 year ago

zero chance I would trade my ACDC BIB or POTC LE for this game.....maybe with $5K my way

#40 1 year ago

I would never allow this game in my house, period.

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Looking forward to you selling it at a loss later in the year.

Absolutely

#42 1 year ago

Crazy price, a lot of people backing away from the CE. It would be funny if not many CEs were produced, it wouldn’t be the first time JJP did produce the full quota announced. Look at POTC, that CE sat around for along time before you couldn’t get one anymore, now look at them.

#43 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Has more ramps and features too, actually that jump ramp looks better as well….

#44 1 year ago
TROLL_definition (resized).jpgTROLL_definition (resized).jpg
#45 1 year ago

Maybe people would rather get this one:

#46 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Friendship is magic!!!!

Oh and F*ck this guy.

#47 1 year ago

I dont get it after all this time it's based off the worst toystory 4! Why not all of them like potc .all movies . I really was looking forward to it years ago. 15k ya hard pass.

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Word!

#49 1 year ago

There are 5 TS4 CE’s for sale in the Pinside marketplace…..unless the gameplay is amazing there will be plenty of these to go around. I think JJP has finally found the price threshold….GnRCE were being flipped for 15-25K while people were caught up in the hype. I think if sales are poor you will see these available for less than MSRP or the run will be short and hopefully they have the next title ready to go.

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from Pickle:

There are 5 TS4 CE’s for sale in the Pinside marketplace…..unless the gameplay is amazing there will be plenty of these to go around. I think JJP has finally found the price threshold….GnRCE were being flipped for 15-25K while people were caught up in the hype. I think if sales are poor you will see these available for less than MSRP or the run will be short and hopefully they have the next title ready to go.

That’s true as well and I agree, but it’s the LE that’s really not going to sell the way they expect at these prices.

Then again who knows. It’s a crazy market

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-toy-story-4-ce-1?hl=wesman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.