TNA5 (resized).jpg
TNA6 (resized).jpg
TNA7 (resized).jpg
TNA8 (resized).jpg
TNA9 (resized).jpg
TNA10 (resized).jpg
TNA2 (resized).jpg
TNA1 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Total Nuclear Annihilation

Added: 2020-09-26 05:24:18 UTC • Ended: September 30th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

2 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 5,750 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Hate to see this go, but looks like the build date for my deposit on Scott's latest Spooky game will be here soon. And I'm out of space (plus: I finally beat reactor 9 during quarantine. OK OK: using co-op mode; but: gave me closure to let this awesome machine find a new home).

I'm the 2nd owner; both HUO. Drove to pick it up from original owner in MN. Added shaker, knocker, speaker grill lights, target decals, optional powerball (if you want to go from brutal to madness). Totally working. Cabinet, playfield, electronics, shooter lane, etc. in great shape.

TNA rightfully has a phenomenal multiplayer reputation w/ team and co-op modes. But: I LOVE the single player as well. It was my go-to in my collection for a long time (behind Alien, TZ, MM, a few JJP’s). It will make you a better pinball player (while kicking your arse).

Only two issues (nits, but: would rather err on the side of full disclosure):
1). I installed the side-rail lighting kit mod when I first got it (illuminating "Total Nuclear Annihilation" on the sides). When I was taking pictures to post here I noticed the left side's light is out. Have not deeply investigated; could be a simple short, or: the LED strip may need to be replaced. Bright side: the right side is still working fine. Might be an easy fix. Worst case: you can unplug the right side if it bothers you. Or track down a replacement strip for < $100.
2). There is a small chip in the right slingshot plastic playfield protector. Barely noticeable, but: it’s there. Again: easy to swap out if it bothers you.

Located in suburbs of Kansas City. Would prefer local pickup for inspection and cash/carry. But: willing to ship if buyer makes arrangements. Sorry but no trades; only letting her go because I need the spot for Rick & Morty.

All the best...
Bill

Item photos

TNA1 (resized).jpg
TNA2 (resized).jpg
TNA3 (resized).jpg
TNA4 (resized).jpg
TNA5 (resized).jpg
TNA10 (resized).jpg
TNA7 (resized).jpg
TNA8 (resized).jpg
TNA6 (resized).jpg
TNA9 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are wdbthree's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to wdbthree's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Leawood, KS, US

#2 3 years ago

Good price and good luck! My dream table!

#3 3 years ago

Thanks for the well wishes. Tis a great sample of a fantastic machine; going to make an awesome addition to someone’s Gameroom.

Forgot to mention: I have the original box (if that’s important to you).

#4 3 years ago

Wish you were closer. Would grab it in a heartbeat!

#5 3 years ago

Great game!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-total-nuclear-annihilation-60?hl=meri-cah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.